PDA

View Full Version : Code 403 Forbidden

D-Gap-Willie
06-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Recently ( the 15th of May ? ) I came to argofans.com to do some reading and maybe a post or two. To my horror I received a Code 403 Forbidden message, that I was not allowed access to this site. I have very much enjoyed the few months I have been a member here, and would like to continue - I do not believe I was banned/cutoff - if so I have no idea why. It appears that the Apache server configuration was changed at that time to exclude my IP address.
This is what they call a BUG, for me at least. I hope someday to be back and active on this forum. I enjoyed all of you posts. I will PM Mulder.

Mulder
06-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Are you still receiveing this error message?

Argofans.com was the victem of a cyber attack located in China (by a state-owned company non-the-less) It caused excessively high CPU usage so the host shut me down. They denied all IP's so everyone was getting the forbidden message (or another message)

D-Gap-Willie
08-17-2013, 10:10 AM
The issue is now resolved, with big thanks to Mulder-- and to any others who got it done. Thank you

LLB997
08-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Are you still receiveing this error message?

Argofans.com was the victem of a cyber attack located in China (by a state-owned company non-the-less) It caused excessively high CPU usage so the host shut me down. They denied all IP's so everyone was getting the forbidden message (or another message) Hey, maybe a state owned Chinese company could buy the club and build us "The Peoples Stadium". I mean, since they are hacking us already.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8