PDA

View Full Version : Sideline Lounge

ArgoAnge
06-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Anyone know how one would get tickets for the Nissan sideline lounge? I never find anything when looking at ticket info on the argos website. Are they available to the general public? I probably can't afford them, lol, but would love to know.

argos1873
06-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Anyone know how one would get tickets for the Nissan sideline lounge? I never find anything when looking at ticket info on the argos website. Are they available to the general public? I probably can't afford them, lol, but would love to know.

Well according to http://www.argonauts.ca/page/seasontickets they are $1611.50 for seasons, at 32% off, which makes them ~$263 per ticket at regular single ticket price. I don't know if they are actually sold as single sale tickets though, and I would never be able to afford them either!

ArgoGabe22
06-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Well according to http://www.argonauts.ca/page/seasontickets they are $1611.50 for seasons, at 32% off, which makes them ~$263 per ticket at regular single ticket price. I don't know if they are actually sold as single sale tickets though, and I would never be able to afford them either!

Wow, I'm not sure I would vale them at that cost. A bit pricey for the view you get but I think you get all you can eat food.

ArgoFan1
06-15-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm sure you can purchase them for single games and I think food is included when you buy there, however, I think it would be the worst possible location to watch a game from.

ArgoAnge
06-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Thanks. Yep, out of my price range! Even with free food, lol. I know the view wouldn't be great, but if you can see the big screen I think sometimes it's worth being close to the action and the sounds of the game. Oh well, I'll stick to my "average" seats, see you on June 28!
:)

Mulder
06-17-2013, 11:33 AM
I was told $225 I think when I looked at tickets for the home opener. That did inculde a full meal and drink voucher.

We ended up going with Touchdown zone, with a STH discount was $111. That inculdes snacks and drink voucher.

Will
06-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Does that mean we can throw things at you from 121? :D

matthew
06-17-2013, 04:24 PM
I sat in them last year in the second row of tables. While fun to be that close, it was difficult to see once the game got in to the far endszones and you realliy can't get a feel for whats happening on the far side of the field either. If I got invited to be there, fine, otherwise they are not realliy worth that much if you like to follow nuances of the game.

argos1873
06-17-2013, 07:15 PM
I think I would like to try them as a one time thing, but I actually want to see the whole game when I'm watching.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8