PDA

View Full Version : Dear OSSC Flag Football "Pro"

Mulder
06-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Dear OSSC Flag Football "Pro"

It's called Ottawa Sport and Social club for a reason. I've never seen someone try that hard in a league where you don't even get a t-shirt at the end of the year.
Stomping your cleats in the muddied ground so you can get a better "start" off the line, the expression on your face as you run full tilt no regard for who's defending you. Yes, congrats you blew by a girl, tripping her along the way. That's why I started defending you.

I find it hilarious that with your Pro-Attitude you continued playing after I called you out on blatant off-side. Not owning up to the infraction. Yet, with less than 5 minutes game winding down, on a kickoff where you ran full tilt, with your team already winning by 5 TDs. You called a marginally forward lateral. It didn't even look forward and I was parallel to the thrower and receiver. My guess is that you were upset that you ran right by. Again, no trophy at the end of the year.

Oh, and a few reasons why the quarterback stopped throwing your way, especially in the second half.
1. Running fast with cleats with doesn't mean you’re open.
2. I intercepted the ball heading your way twice, and knocked down 2 more passes heading your way.
The first interception was because in your speed demon running as fast as you can you totally didn't see the QB throw the ball.
The second was because I read you like a picture children’s book. I didn't help that you complained visibly in your huddle about not getting the ball. You started running your route full tilt again. I let you think you were open, you slowed down, ball was thrown. Im pretty sure I said "Thank you" as I caught it.
3. The only ball you caught while I was on the field was when we played zone defense for a down. You left my zone.
4. Dispite you running around as fast as you can. I covered you like a snuggie.

I can't wait to meet your team again in 4 weeks.

Will
06-21-2013, 10:54 AM
This gave me a good chuckle although I bet it wasn't meant to be funny.

Mulder
06-21-2013, 11:18 AM
This gave me a good chuckle although I bet it wasn't meant to be funny.

Oddly enough, I thought it was 4 weeks. Turns out it's 3. You want to come and watch the game? It's on 4:30 Sunday that your in the City for my party.

ArgoGabe22
06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
I knew Angelo played flag football but I didn't know he played in the OSSC :D

Will
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Oddly enough, I thought it was 4 weeks. Turns out it's 3. You want to come and watch the game? It's on 4:30 Sunday that your in the City for my party.

We will see how the schedule goes. We want to go to the Diefenbunker at some point.

Mulder
06-21-2013, 12:49 PM
We will see how the schedule goes. We want to go to the Diefenbunker at some point. Bunker closes at 4. It's 30 minutes on a sunday from there to downtown where I play.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8