PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Reunion

Will
08-15-2013, 09:37 AM
Does anybody have a definitive list of the players who are attending? Did the team make a better effort than the joke reunion of 2007 to get the players of that team instead of just inviting Holloway, Greer and the local Toronto players?

paulwoods13
08-15-2013, 09:46 AM
It's up to the team to announce who's coming, but from what I've heard, the list of attendees is very impressive. It appears the team has gone to great lengths to bring guys in.

Will
08-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Good to hear that they have made the effort this time around.

AngeloV
08-15-2013, 06:26 PM
It's up to the team to announce who's coming, but from what I've heard, the list of attendees is very impressive. It appears the team has gone to great lengths to bring guys in.

Damn that Chris Rudge....Is that all he's good for? :D

Rocket
08-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Damn that Chris Rudge....Is that all he's good for? :D

Yeah you are right with all the wrong things rudge has done since he has taken over this is a good move on his part.but still Very sad attendance with the Argos this year with the exception of home opener 18,000 against Saskatchewan team which usually leads the league in road attendance, 20,000 against b.c with I don't know how many thousands of free tickets they gave away for that game. Looks like to me rudge has been failing very bad with this team after winning the 100th grey cup! :D

LLB997
08-16-2013, 03:10 AM
the past is the past. Lets hope the 83 game brings out fans. imo Chris Rudge makes little difference either way . he's not a hinderance or benefit and I wouldn't put all the blame on his shoulders because I do not feel any 1 suit can turn the teams fortunes around. If its not him, It will be some other talking head. As fans , we all have a general idea of what this team needs to be viable in this city.. That said , last I heard 20 players were coming. Wish I could come up for the game. Met Holloway at GC and the man is class personified.

Rocket
08-17-2013, 05:39 PM
the past is the past. Lets hope the 83 game brings out fans. imo Chris Rudge makes little difference either way . he's not a hinderance or benefit and I wouldn't put all the blame on his shoulders because I do not feel any 1 suit can turn the teams fortunes around. If its not him, It will be some other talking head. As fans , we all have a general idea of what this team needs to be viable in this city.. That said , last I heard 20 players were coming. Wish I could come up for the game. Met Holloway at GC and the man is class personified.

True enough I don't blame everything on rudge on how the state of the franchise is. But i will not give him credit for trying or putting any type of effort with the argonauts. Having said that it should be nice to see that 83 team hope for a big crowd for that game.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8