PDA

View Full Version : Damn Saskatchewan, so flukie

Gill The Thrill
08-24-2013, 07:15 PM
but maybe good...they should have lost their last 2 games. Maybe they'll run out of late game breaks in November.:D

ArgoRavi
08-24-2013, 07:19 PM
I have the sneaking suspicion - or maybe it's just hope - that something extraordinarily heartbreaking will happen to that team in either the West Final or Grey Cup.

gilthethrill
08-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Stick forks in both Edmonton and Winnipeg....as Gorilla Monsoon would say...."You can count to a 100 but he isn't getting up from that"....both now sit at 1-7....two weak Western teams....

ArgoRavi
08-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Stick forks in both Edmonton and Winnipeg....as Gorilla Monsoon would say...."You can count to a 100 but he isn't getting up from that"....both now sit at 1-7....two weak Western teams....

Edmonton, at least, is functional. They have a QB, some good receivers and running backs. They have also strengthened their kicking game with the addition of Hugh O'Neill. They still have a lot of work to do on defence and with the offensive line though. Winnipeg is a complete mess that will be lucky to win another two games this year. Both of these teams were my pre-season picks to not make the playoffs though and, while the Esks still have an outside chance, the Bombers have almost no chance IMO.

Al&Kat
08-26-2013, 09:29 PM
As Argo fans we must have some sympathy for the Eskies, 4 losses by a combined 12 points; been there, done that.
Close losses, hmmm sounds like a passage I read in the first half of that Bouncing Back book

you're right about the Blueberries, or is it the Blue Bumblers; however, as the CFL team which has currently gone the longest without winning a Cup (until of course the return of the Ottawans) us Argo fans that can remember the 60's and 70's must feel for those Bomber fans, just a bit.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8