View Full Version : 2 Canadian X Quarter Backs on Argos Staff

gilthethrill
09-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I was aware that former Guelph U qb Chris Rosetti was in the Argos front office, but just noticed that Marko Glavic, former standout Lehigh qb & brother of Sasha & Erik Glavic, is no longer playing qb in Europe & is also in the front office.

It would not surprise me at all if either of these young men went on to do great things as a GM of a pro football team.

AngeloV
09-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Good for Marko. Played against him one year in the Oshawa touch football league (Sasha and Erik were also on that team). He had the best arm I've ever seen and was also a very good athlete. Would have been nice to see him get a CFL look. IMO, way better pro candidate that his brother.

ArgoRavi
09-02-2013, 05:33 PM
The Argos can't be accused of only sticking with the "good ole boys network" then.

gilthethrill
09-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Good for Marko. Played against him one year in the Oshawa touch football league (Sasha and Erik were also on that team). He had the best arm I've ever seen and was also a very good athlete. Would have been nice to see him get a CFL look. IMO, way better pro candidate that his brother. That is a very interesting story AV....I recall when Marko was in his draft year, Adam Rita stated the Argos had no interest in him. I am not sure how high the competition level is at Lehigh, but he did put up some decent numbers. His brother Erik was exciting to watch at the CIS level, but I was not sold he was a pro level qb.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8