PDA

View Full Version : Selling ball signed by argos 2004

ChristinaTryphena
11-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Its a Cfl inflated official ball, signed by all the argos in 2004 (right before they won the grey cup),mint condition! I acquired this as my dad works with an argo and i am not a football fan i have no use for it and someone who is, this could be their prized possession so its the right thing to do.

If anyone wanted it let me know also could anyone give me an estimate on how much its worth

1argoholic
11-14-2013, 12:40 PM
You may have been better off in saying that you were a huge fan and you need to free up room in your rather significant Argonaut collection. When I read your post it actually turned me off.

ChristinaTryphena
11-18-2013, 11:50 AM
I just think its sad that such a great item isnt being appreciated by me. If i were a huge fan i wouldnt want to sell it!

T-Bone
11-18-2013, 12:45 PM
I just think its sad that such a great item isnt being appreciated by me. If i were a huge fan i wouldnt want to sell it!
I understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately I can't give you an accurate estimate, perhaps posting some pictures might spark some interest. Take it easy and I hope you find the ball a good home.

Mulder
11-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Or. If your in the Toronto area. Donating it to cfl fans fight cancer could be an option. We support local cancer organizations and would auction it off to the highest bidder. Last year in our event in Toronto a ball with a similar description went for around 200 I think.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8