PDA

View Full Version : Old Argos Hat/Touqe

ArgoGabe22
11-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Anyone know what this was for how old? It looks like a cross between a Scottish Bonnet and a Rastacap. Was this homemade or did they actually produce these for fans?

Argoholics
11-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Anyone know what this was for how old? It looks like a cross between a Scottish Bonnet and a Rastacap. Was this homemade or did they actually produce these for fans?

They sold those, I have on in a locker somewhere, late 70's as I recall...

LLB997
11-15-2013, 08:21 PM
we need to start a thread for fans to post pics of various Argos swag throughout the years. Would be interesting to see whats out there. I have a buddy who has an old Argos boat logo wooden lacquered clock from the 80s that I have been bugging him to sell me to no avail.

ArgoZ
11-16-2013, 12:02 PM
we need to start a thread for fans to post pics of various Argos swag throughout the years. Would be interesting to see whats out there. I have a buddy who has an old Argos boat logo wooden lacquered clock from the 80s that I have been bugging him to sell me to no avail.

That would be cool. I have a bunch of stuff like old Skydome Argonauts McDonald's cups.

1argoholic
11-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Coolest thing I have is this sweet bronze coaster set with the old A logo on them. I have old school basketball warm up pants with Argos down the side. The fit like a glove now. haha. Got rid of plenty of stuff before moving west but still have a ton of nice stuff. I try to buy any cool older CFL stuff when I come across it.

bluto
11-16-2013, 11:04 PM
They sold those, I have on in a locker somewhere, late 70's as I recall...

yup. my brother and i each had one of that very toque. this would have been late 70's early 80's.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8