PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate argofans.com wishlist

ArgoRavi
02-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Looking at the posts in recent days and weeks, am I correct to say that this would be the ultimate argofans.com free agent wishlist (going by majority opinion) on the eve of the free agent frenzy:

Re-sign Byron Parker, Kevin Eiben, Jason Pottinger and Dominic Picard.
Sign Andy Fantuz and/or Greg Carr (although the surprise signing of Jason Barnes may affect this wish).
Sign Jarious Jackson.

Am I missing anything? Is the above list a realistic "to-do" list given the SMS? What has surprised me is how little Willie Pile talk there has been on here. Are fans not minding if he leaves? What about Taylor Robertson and Rob Murphy? I get the sense that the majority are okay with Murphy leaving but there has been less talk about Robertson.

R.J
02-15-2012, 12:11 AM
For me add Matt Kirk and Tristan Jackson to that list and it's perfect. Pile I'd love to see back, but someone mentioned on here (IIRC) that he wants to go back home or something like that. I'm a big fan of Rob Murphy, but coming off injury not to mention his age, unless it's at a large scale reduced salary have no qualms with him leaving.

ArgoRavi
02-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Looking at the posts in recent days and weeks, am I correct to say that this would be the ultimate argofans.com free agent wishlist (going by majority opinion) on the eve of the free agent frenzy:

Re-sign Byron Parker, Kevin Eiben, Jason Pottinger and Dominic Picard.
Sign Andy Fantuz and/or Greg Carr (although the surprise signing of Jason Barnes may affect this wish).
Sign Jarious Jackson.

Am I missing anything? Is the above list a realistic "to-do" list given the SMS? What has surprised me is how little Willie Pile talk there has been on here. Are fans not minding if he leaves? What about Taylor Robertson and Rob Murphy? I get the sense that the majority are okay with Murphy leaving but there has been less talk about Robertson.

Well, although we lost Parker and Picard, we have re-signed Pottinger and Pile and signed Jarious Jackson and Adam Tafralis. Eiben is still a free agent. Is everyone happy with the overall turn of events this week? I am.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8