PDA

View Full Version : Argo Assistants

doubleblue
01-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Everything is kind of quiet on the Coaching front and except for a Special Teams Coach it would appear that the Argo Coaching staff is in place. However, I have read several times somewhere that Stephen McAdoo is going to be the new Edmonton Offensive Co-ordinator. Also saw rumours that it might be Jason Maas as the Eskies OC with McAdoo being the OLine Coach plus Assistant Head Coach. Also that Jason Shivers might be following Jones out West to be the DB Coach. Anybody hear whether any of this stuff has legs. If any or all these rumours are true, Milanovich and Barker have some work to do finding good replacements. We could be looking at a almost new Coaching Staff going into the 2014 season. Generally when that happens it is because of a Head Coach change and a whole new Staff is brought in, but in this case the Head Coach stays and most of the Staff leaves. On the surface it would look like the Assistants didn't like the HC, but I don't think that was the case. Other teams looked on the Argos as a successful well coached team (the loss to the TiCats not withstanding) and are trying catch lightning in the bottle so to speak.

294life
01-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Tim Burke is a good pick-up , his tenure as peg HC notwithstanding, seeing as he and Milo won together in 09-10. If I were AC I'd almost contemplate backing up RR and finishing my career as an argo. He he, now that'd be something.

Argo
01-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Tim Burke is a good pick-up , his tenure as peg HC notwithstanding, seeing as he and Milo won together in 09-10. If I were AC I'd almost contemplate backing up RR and finishing my career as an argo. He he, now that'd be something.

An interesting but unlikely idea. AC simply cannot afford to receive another concussion. He won't play again.

ArgoGabe22
01-18-2014, 05:40 PM
If Mass leaves, you think Milanovich would enquire about AC to become the QB/Recievers coach? Or is he an Alouette for life? I have heard good things about AC and I assume he would like to go into coaching but i'm guessing it would only be with the Als.

Argo
01-18-2014, 05:50 PM
If Mass leaves, you think Milanovich would enquire about AC to become the QB/Recievers coach? Or is he an Alouette for life? I have heard good things about AC and I assume he would like to go into coaching but i'm guessing it would only be with the Als.

On the basis of reading AC's recent comments about Montreal, his family, and so on, it seems that AC's roots are quite deep in Montreal (as you'd expect) and he'll be employed there.

doubleblue
01-19-2014, 10:58 AM
If Mass leaves, you think Milanovich would enquire about AC to become the QB/Recievers coach? Or is he an Alouette for life? I have heard good things about AC and I assume he would like to go into coaching but i'm guessing it would only be with the Als. I believe Trestman had Cavillo down to Chicago last off season to help the Bears QB's understand his system. Also saw speculation in an article that Cavillo might be offered the QB Coach job with Chicago. That would probably pay him as much or close to what he was making playing for the Als. I would think a QB Coaching job in the CFL would pay around 75,000. You have to go where the money is during your earning years.

Argo57
01-19-2014, 11:16 AM
Scott Milanovich was a strong candidate in Chicago (as either QB Coach or OC) after Trestman was hired there last season (according to a buddy in Chicago), not to be an alarmist but the NFL is taking notice of successful coaches in Canada so don't be surprised moving forward if CFL coaches continue to get prominent jobs in the NFL.

ArgoGabe22
01-19-2014, 11:37 AM
I did not know about Calvillo being linked with the Bears but I just suggested it since Maas was a favourite to coach in Edmonton and lived there year round but was never actually hired by the Esks since retiring.

ArgoRavi
01-19-2014, 02:07 PM
I imagine that we will see coaching staffs around the league get settled by mid-February at the latest. Hopefully we don't lose too many more from our coaching staff but the fact that other teams have been picking over the Argo staff should be seen as a compliment.

BTW, there is some upset among Bombers fans with O'Shea's choice of Marcel Bellefeuille as offensive co-oridinator and the rumoured choice of Gary Etcheverry as defensive co-ordinator. I have to say that those choices aren't exactly ones that should get Winnipeg fans excited about the upcoming season. Etch had a terrific defence in Toronto in the late 1990s, with O'Shea as his MLB, but his defences have been mediocre, at best, since that time.

doubleblue
01-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Well it finally happened, pretty well all the rumours came true. Didn't see the Philion move, but I guess he must have been Jones hire and not really Milanovich's. I expect the Argos have known for some time who was leaving so probably have their new guys already lined up.

Argo57
01-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Well it finally happened, pretty well all the rumours came true. Didn't see the Philion move, but I guess he must have been Jones hire and not really Milanovich's. I expect the Argos have known for some time who was leaving so probably have their new guys already lined up.

Quite frankly doesn't bother me at all to see any of the Defensive coaches leave after last seasons performance, just gives Tim Burke a clean slate to instill his system with positional coaches he is familiar and comfortable with.
McAdoo leaving stings a little, did a good job with the O-Line but he too (like anyone) can be replaced.
Look at these changes as positive, set a new tone from last season and carry on.

jerrym
02-01-2014, 04:30 PM
I decided to double post this comment (also on Lions and Bombers trade) because of its possible implications for the Argos.
The Vancouver Sun has a long article on the trade and Buono's thinking behind the trade that, if right, have implications for the Argos.

Size, age, contract factored in trade of Korey Banks to the Blue Bombers
Thanks to fleet, powerful running backs such as Calgary’s Jon Cornish and Saskatchewan’s Kory Sheets, Wally Buono sensed a shift in the Canadian Football League landscape last season. ... [Buono] doesn’t see pounding the football along the ground more as simply another passing fad.To avoid being left behind, the Lions must adapt quickly. At least, that was Buono’s explanation for trading veteran defensive back Korey Banks Friday to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers for non-import receiver Kito Poblah.Banks played last season as a nickelback, a position requiring him to be a hybrid defensive back/linebacker who picks up running backs coming out of the backfield. Buono doesn’t believe that Banks’ smaller body type is compatible with the rebirth of the ground game in the CFL.
Banks played last season as a nickelback, a position requiring him to be a hybrid defensive back/linebacker who picks up running backs coming out of the backfield. Buono doesn’t believe that Banks’ smaller body type is compatible with the rebirth of the ground game in the CFL. The fact that Banks was not prepared to play in B.C. this season without a contract extension, and the knowledge that his 35th birthday is six months away, were lesser considerations, Buono would have people believe.
"The game is changing again,” the GM explained. “You’ve got to be able to blitz, be more physical, take on the run. We’re changing. A guy that’s 5-foot-10 and 200 pounds is a lot different than a guy that’s 5-foot-10 and 170 pounds. Winnipeg’s going to be in our division this season. And one thing that Winnipeg could do is run the football. I can guarantee you that Edmonton is going to focus on running the football better, too.” ...
In Poblah, the Lions get a three-year, oft-injured veteran who has failed to deliver on the hype surrounding him after he became the first pick in the 2011 supplemental draft. The Bombers forfeited a first-round pick in the 2012 draft to get the Montreal native, who played his college football at Central Michigan.
Poblah, however, is just 26 and he has the physical tools for the Lions to believe he has some upside left. It begins with his six-foot-two, 210-pound frame and the fact the Lions’ organization was very high on him three years ago.
Tim Burke, the fired Blue Bombers’ head coach, often made disparaging remarks about Poblah, hinting that he wasn’t tough enough and suggesting that the player operated on his own schedule.
Buono, however, knows that Poblah played for a losing organization riddled with question marks, in particular at the quarterback position. Who’s to say he can’t realize his potential with a group that considers an 11-7 record a disappointing, mediocre season.
“Sometimes the negative is not you, it’s who’s looking at you,” Buono said. “Now when you go somewhere where it’s fresh, the player comes in with a different attitude. And attitude is so much a part of success or failure. Why does a player who struggles in one situation thrive in another? Sometimes it’s just attitude -- and opportunity.”
Despite their contractual differences, Buono had nothing but fulsome praise for Banks, who was a prize catch by the Lions in 2006 from the Ottawa Renegades’ dispersal draft. He praised his “character and leadership” and quipped, “We are also losing a character.”
Banks was either a CFL or division all-star eight years in succession -- until last season.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/S...206/story.html (http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Size+contract+factored+trade+Korey+Banks+Blue+Bomb ers/9454206/story.html)

Buono has not become the winningest coach in CFL history without knowing when to trade a player before his expiry date and when to adapt to changing offensives and defences. The Argos need to start taking this in to account to a greater extent too. Buono's implied criticism of Burke's handling of Poblah also raises questions now that Burke is an Argo defensive coordinator, although he did do a good job in Montreal.

ArgoGabe22
02-01-2014, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock into Buono's comments about Burke's handling og Poblah. He is just trying to find ways to defend his trade. I'm not saying Burke did a great job as a HC but I do like that he admitted that it was not an easy job.

argotom
02-01-2014, 05:40 PM
What is troublesome in some ways and especially the hiring of Etcheverry, we keep seeing by and large the same assistant faces moving around every year.
Surely there are some fresh faces in the CIS like Ptasuk at Mac.

paulwoods13
02-01-2014, 08:31 PM
A CIS head coach will not leave that job, with its salary and job security, for an assistant coach's job in the CFL, with its lower salary and lack of job security. A guy like Ptaszek would not move for anything less than a head coaching job, IMO.

argotom
02-01-2014, 08:54 PM
A CIS head coach will not leave that job, with its salary and job security, for an assistant coach's job in the CFL, with its lower salary and lack of job security. A guy like Ptaszek would not move for anything less than a head coaching job, IMO.

I am not sure about the salary for the OC and DC positions are in the $75k - $125k range, while the HC at a CIS can't be more then $50k-$75k?

Argo57
02-01-2014, 09:15 PM
I am not sure about the salary for the OC and DC positions are in the $75k - $125k range, while the HC at a CIS can't be more then $50k-$75k?

Probably depends on which University the Head coach is from, I suspect coaches are well compensated in programs like McMaster and Laval compared to much smaller programs.

paulwoods13
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM

There is not a chance that a head coach at a winning school like Mac is making anything even close to $50-75k. I would bet Ptaszek is making at least $150.

ArgoRavi
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Probably depends on which University the Head coach is from, I suspect coaches are well compensated in programs like McMaster and Laval compared to much smaller programs.

Furthermore, CIS head coaches have excellent benefits packages including a pension plan. CFL teams do not have any such thing. Speaking of Etcheverry from AT's post, that is likely why he was so desperate to land a CIS head coaching job for years. Unfortunately, he blew it when he finally did land one by trying to take the Gee-Gees back a few decades (re: the 1960s style offence he tried to install).

argotom
02-02-2014, 12:56 PM
There is not a chance that a head coach at a winning school like Mac is making anything even close to $50-75k. I would bet Ptaszek is making at least $150.

Do we know for a fact, as both of us are guessing.
We do know how ay CIS football program, save and except in Laval, does not generate enough income much less being revenue neutral.

paulwoods13
02-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Do we know for a fact, as both of us are guessing.
We do know how ay CIS football program, save and except in Laval, does not generate enough income much less being revenue neutral.

We do know that, but we are guessing about salaries? Really?

In fact, Ptaszek made $121k in 2012, so I was off by $29k, but it is also a far cry from the $50-75 you suggested CIS coaches make. Here is the proof: http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/publications/salarydisclosure/pssd/orgs.php?pageNum_pssd=2&organization=universities

argotom
02-02-2014, 07:24 PM
We do know that, but we are guessing about salaries? Really?

In fact, Ptaszek made $121k in 2012, so I was off by $29k, but it is also a far cry from the $50-75 you suggested CIS coaches make. Here is the proof: http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/publications/salarydisclosure/pssd/orgs.php?pageNum_pssd=2&organization=universities

Fine, maybe these elite football programs like Mac and Laval.
Still though he could make the same money and move over to the CFL in a coordinator position.

paulwoods13
02-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Fine, maybe these elite football programs like Mac and Laval.
Still though he could make the same money and move over to the CFL in a coordinator position.

Even if that were true (and I daresay none of us knows -- or has any way of knowing -- what CFL assistant coaches and coordinators actually make), there is still the equally or even more important issue of job security. University coaches tend to keep their jobs for a long time, and many of them eventually acquire tenure which means keeping a teaching job at the university (and all the perks, including a good pension plan) even if they stop coaching. So all in all, I stand by my statement that it is extremely unlikely a CIS head coach would leave that job for a CFL assistant coach position.

argotom
02-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Can't compete with a pension plan, I read the coaching fraternity has been trying to set up something with the league.
It's about time!

AngeloV
02-03-2014, 08:07 PM
University coaches tend to keep their jobs for a long time

Except for Gary Etcheverry. He turned Ottawa's program into a joke and curiously as soon as he was fired, that team went on a pretty good run. Still can't believe O'Shea hired him as DC in Winnipeg. 2000 was a very long time ago.

hugoagogo
02-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Jason Maas was a big discussion on the Esksfans.com forum re: coaching. The guy, although very passionate, has always impressed me as a very cerebral student of the game. I don't know if Jason had any options to move up the ranks with another club this year. Whether he did or not, staying under the wing and learning from Scott Milanovich is probably the best move for Jason developing as a coach. I think down the road he will be a good OC, but he's probably the first to admit that that's probably a couple years off. Working with Milanovich shortens his timeline in my opinion.

Argocister
02-04-2014, 08:14 AM
............ So all in all, I stand by my statement that it is extremely unlikely a CIS head coach would leave that job for a CFL assistant coach position.

In general I agree with this statement. I think the family situation will be a large contributing factor. Young family at home ...... The university position is very attractive. Eg Marshall with Ticats then back to the CIS ranks at western.
Saying that, Leroy Blugh left his position at Bishops .... Helped out a year at Queens ( close to home) .... Then went to the
Eskimos and now with the Rouge et Noir.

ArgoGabe22
02-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Jason Maas was a big discussion on the Esksfans.com forum re: coaching. The guy, although very passionate, has always impressed me as a very cerebral student of the game. I don't know if Jason had any options to move up the ranks with another club this year. Whether he did or not, staying under the wing and learning from Scott Milanovich is probably the best move for Jason developing as a coach. I think down the road he will be a good OC, but he's probably the first to admit that that's probably a couple years off. Working with Milanovich shortens his timeline in my opinion.

Hearing Milanovich's interview after the Edmonton announcement made it seem that some coaches were untouchable. Perhaps Mass was one of them? Maas is an offensive minded coach, so is Milanovich so it would be in his interest to learn from Scott rather than Jones.

ArgoGabe22
02-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Jim Daley will become our next Special Teams Coach.

doubleblue
02-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Jim Daley will become our next Special Teams Coach. Is that a good thing? Barker said a couple of the new coaches had CFL experience. I thought maybe Pre would get the job. Who's next Nick Volpe.

AngeloV
02-11-2014, 02:43 PM

Noooo....not Bobby the brain Heenan!!! Can we address him as "weasel"?

Will
02-11-2014, 03:06 PM

Do you have a source?

ArgoGabe22
02-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Do you have a source?

From Arash Madani.....

Arash Madani ‏@ArashMadani 1m
BREAKING: First ever #CFL scoop from Sochi! Have learned Jim Daley, the former #Bombers coach, is the next #Argos special teams coordinator.

I can't say I'm too excited by the hiring.

paulwoods13
02-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Daley has had a lot of ups and downs in recent years as a ST coordinator. He's been the butt of a lot of abuse but has also had some pretty good success at times. I don't love the hire, but we could do a lot worse.

gilthethrill
02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Noooo....not Bobby the brain Heenan!!! Can we address him as "weasel"?

I always thought he resembled the late Leslie Neilsen....Frank Dreben of Police Squad fame.....Daley had a good year with Chris Williams in Hamilton a couple seasons back. Veteran coach who certainly knows the CFL.

Argo57
02-11-2014, 05:45 PM
My source tells me the Argos will be announcing the entire coaching staff tomorrow or Thursday.

Argo
02-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Jim Daley will become our next Special Teams Coach

Absolute Idiocy

Argocister
02-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Daley .... Burke ..... Are we collecting former Bombers coaches ..... Lapolice anyone? ;)

argotom
02-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Daley has had a lot of ups and downs in recent years as a ST coordinator. He's been the butt of a lot of abuse but has also had some pretty good success at times. I don't love the hire, but we could do a lot worse.

For me this appears as a fall back and last resort hiring and one of desperation when the cupboard is bare.

D-Gap-Willie
02-12-2014, 12:16 AM
For me this appears as a fall back and last resort hiring and one of desperation when the cupboard is bare.

We can only hope that the rumor is fuelled by too much vodka in Sochi. A potentially awful hiring - he does not in any way fit the present day Argo profile of a successful coach/coordinator. I don't believe that the cupboard could be that bare.

Nob
02-12-2014, 12:18 AM
I'm not a Daley fan at all, but he was the Special Teams coach in Hamilton during Williams' amazing season. I guess we will see now how much was the coaching, and much was the player.....

Argo57
02-12-2014, 12:50 AM
I don't mind the hiring of Daley at all.
Milanovich wouldn't bring in a complete dud to join the staff. Don't forget we had ST concerns for stretches during O'Shea's tenure in T.O.

argotom
02-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Yes last year was pretty much an off year for the ST.

ArgoRavi
02-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Yes last year was pretty much an off year for the ST.

The coverage teams were still very good and among the best in the league. The return game wasn't quite as good however.

Argo
02-13-2014, 10:08 AM
The coverage teams were still very good and among the best in the league. The return game wasn't quite as good however.

Yes, that was quite apparent and expectation was dialled down accordingly.

Will
02-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Argos finalize coaching staff. (http://argonauts.ca/article/toronto-argonauts-introduce-2014-coaching-staff?utm_source=social&utm_medium=hootsuite&utm_campaign=twitter)

Head Coach: Scott Milanovich
Offensive Coordinator: Marcus Brady
Defensive Coordinator: Tim Burke
Special Teams Coordinator: Jim Daley
Receivers Coach: Jason Maas
Offensive Line Coach: Pat Perles
Running Backs Coach & Video Coordinator: Anthony Ierullo
Defensive & Special Teams Assistant: Eddie Brown
Linebackers Coach: Casey Creehan
Defensive Line Coach: Will Plemons

Creehan? :( :( :( :D I know, I know the Peter Principle hopefully applied in his situation.
Perles was the Offensive Line Coach in Hamilton in 1998-1999 when they allowed a ridiculously low amount of sacks.

paulwoods13
02-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Creehan has had a rough go as a coordinator, but I believe he is a good defensive coach and will someday be an excellent coordinator. He is very intense, which maybe both a strength and weakness. I'm not at all unhappy to have him on our staff.

Perles looks like an excellent choice as well. He has coached for Sask, Wpg and Ham as well as a number of big-time college programs and NFL teams.

Here's part of what he said in an interview with Syracuse.com last summer:

Favorite thing about living in Canada?

"The summers were unbelievable up there, just beautiful. The cities are beautiful. It's just so much to see. People assume Canada is just like another American state, but once you cross that border, it's truly a different country in a lot of ways, culturally, language-wise, a lot of things. So I would have to say it's the people, they're very accepting, outgoing people up there."

How about the worst?

"The worst would have to be the Saskatchewan winters. I was in Saskatchewan and it was minus-20 for 17 days in a row. That's the warmest it got. People say how far were you up there. I say, well I was driving home where my folks live in Michigan after the season because the CFL season ends in late November or early December, so I'm driving home for the holidays and I drove 17 hours and I was in Minneapolis. When you drive 17 hours you're supposed to be in Florida, not Minneapolis if you're going south."

doubleblue
02-13-2014, 02:38 PM
I'm assuming Eddie Brown will also be the DB Coach. He's listed as a Defensive and Special Teams Assistant. I knew the name Pat Perles sounded familiar, so I see he was in Saskatchewan and Hamilton before. Change is good once and a while as long as its a good change. Hope they all turn out to be what Scott says they re.

gilthethrill
02-15-2014, 12:48 PM
I like this staff from top to bottom. Throw in the promotion for young Chris Rosetti and the front office looks solid after an off season of departures. One question remains though..Will Plemons be a better DL coach than Ed Philliion????:)

Argocister
02-17-2014, 06:50 PM
Perhaps there should have been a different thread for CIS coaches to CFL ..... but just reading ....Sherbrooke coach to the Als. Some on twitter are saying a second one will join them as well. Only time will tell.

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2014/02/16/verducci-out-as-als-offensive-line-coach/

Perhaps we need a CIS section . .... just sayin, not demanding and I don't want to create extra work.

ArgoRavi
02-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Perhaps there should have been a different thread for CIS coaches to CFL ..... but just reading ....Sherbrooke coach to the Als. Some on twitter are saying a second one will join them as well. Only time will tell.

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2014/02/16/verducci-out-as-als-offensive-line-coach/

Perhaps we need a CIS section . .... just sayin, not demanding and I don't want to create extra work.

Did the Argos not draft Posey-Audette during the Rita/Mohns era? I know that he was in some CFL camp a few years back.

ArgoGabe22
05-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Bryan Chiu will be named the new offensive-line coach. Makes me wonder what happened to Pat Perles?

paulwoods13
05-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Zicarelli's story in the Sun the other day said Perles had to step down because of (unspecified) personal issues.

Chiu is not a proven coach, but he was an excellent o-lineman and I imagine he will grow into the role. But this is an area (o-line coaching) where we will probably be downgraded from last year when we had the excellent Steve McAdoo.

ArgoRavi
05-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Zicarelli's story in the Sun the other day said Perles had to step down because of (unspecified) personal issues. Chiu is not a proven coach, but he was an excellent o-lineman and I imagine he will grow into the role. But this is an area (o-line coaching) where we will probably be downgraded from last year when we had the excellent Steve McAdoo. I am guessing that Chiu has been hired because of his understanding of the type of offence that Milanovich and Marcus Brady are running.

ArgoGabe22
05-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Chiu is not a proven coach, but he was an excellent o-lineman and I imagine he will grow into the role. But this is an area (o-line coaching) where we will probably be downgraded from last year when we had the excellent Steve McAdoo.

Chiu has been the OL coach at Concordia since 2010. Not proven in the CFL but at least has some CIS coaching experience.

AngeloV
05-08-2014, 05:19 PM
Chiu has been the OL coach at Concordia since 2010. Not proven in the CFL but at least has some CIS coaching experience.

So does this count as a good ole boys club hiring, or because he paid some dues in the CIS, not really?

Argo57
05-08-2014, 07:38 PM

No worries with this move at all, I'm sure Milanovich knows what he is getting from the Montreal days further to Gabe and Ravi's previous comments.

gilthethrill
05-08-2014, 08:12 PM
So does this count as a good ole boys club hiring, or because he paid some dues in the CIS, not really?

Even with a bad leg you can still stir it up AV....:)....Chiu will do fine....hard to believe he has been out of the league that long.

Argo
05-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Bryan Chiu will be named the new offensive-line coach.

I have no doubt that Bryan Chiu will prove to be a good coaching catch.

OV Argo
05-08-2014, 09:54 PM

He's only the O-Line coach, so that doesn't count yet; in order to graduate to the club, you have to be named GM, HC or maybe OC or DC, AND continue to promote same old good ole boy CFL "thinking" - get it?: only 7 or maybe 8 NI starters allowed, maximum number of imports only on rosters, and Canadians need not apply for specific, pre-determined positions (specifically QB of course), PLUS - only same old standard look CFL offence allowed = mostly pass play-calling (75% plus please), QB not allowed under centre, same old 5 pack look, with real tight end not allowed and a fullback only as a blocker a few times a game. Got it now ? ;o)

Please AV - let me know when you see something different from the above criteria, and we can discuss changing some nomenclature here.

:sick::p:ohno:

Argocister
05-08-2014, 11:48 PM
I have no doubt that Bryan Chiu will prove to be a good coaching catch.

I'm hoping so. Concordia was far from the top team or having the top Oline in the Q. I know it's not a direct relation to
Chius abilities but that is all I've encountered coaching wise.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8