PDA

View Full Version : SOCHI 2014 Olympics

matchuk
02-12-2014, 12:02 PM
the Canadians are looking great so far! 10 medals (and we havent even curled or played hockey yet for a medal) i am truly proud to be Canadian, and continue to wish them luck for the remaining events!

Also, some nice stories coming from Sochi...a Canadian coach helping out a russian skiier who fell and was injured, as well as, the Canadian skater who gave up his spot to a team mate, who ended up winning silver!

ArgoRavi
02-16-2014, 12:48 PM
I am really disappointed that PK Subban has been scratched for two of the first three games at the Olympics. He was the one player I was most looking forward to seeing flying on that large ice surface. He won the Norris Trophy last season and is tailor-made for the international game but the coaching staff seems determined to not use him. Very disappointing to say the least.

294life
02-17-2014, 07:47 PM
I am really disappointed that PK Subban has been scratched for two of the first three games at the Olympics. He was the one player I was most looking forward to seeing flying on that large ice surface. He won the Norris Trophy last season and is tailor-made for the international game but the coaching staff seems determined to not use him. Very disappointing to say the least.

I guess Babcock didn't want him to distract his buddy Price.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8