PDA

View Full Version : Glad to have to vote yet again, NOT!!!

1argoholic
06-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Seems very similar to BC a few years back when Liberal Christy Clark took a beating for what the previous Liberal leader did to BC. She was supposed to be way behind in the polls and on election day she won.

Here we go with the clown show in Ontario. The leaders debate was funny as hell. I once voted all PC, tossed a vote Green in BC a few times. Voted Liberal once and since I'll never vote NDP and I think Hudak is a clown I guess I'll have to toss a vote away to the greens or vote Liberal. I don't need to have my wife lose her job in a highly government funded non profit, Canadian Mental Health. They get funding from all levels. Hudaks plan to axe 100 thou in jobs would sink Ontario for years. He looked and talked like a preschool teacher in the debate. Made for great comedy.

Mulder
06-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Our PC candidate dropped by a few weeks ago. My wife grilled him with questions particularly on health care.

He probably did a better job of explaining that "firing" of 100,000 workers than Hudak. Think of it more of a transfer of services, Why are some diagnostic imaging machines (XRay, Ultrasound) run by private companies, yet most MRI's for example are in hospitals.

Why does Ottawa have 4 health networks? Merging these services will result in reduced staff, yes, but that's all on the administration end. Doesn't affect services.

1argoholic
06-05-2014, 10:20 AM
I like when people nail them with a bunch of questions rather than giving them the yes..yes treatment. Let them think on their feet.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8