PDA

View Full Version : Adjei showed some real hustle on special teams.

ubbullrun
06-21-2014, 01:47 AM
http://www.argofans.com/showthread.php?2674-June-19-2014-Hamilton-Tiger-Cats-vs.-Toronto-Argonauts-Game-Thread

He did everything a rookie has to do.... He had a good game receiving (winnipeg) and showed hustle on special teams (hamilton).
I suppose he needs to work on his route running a bit if he really wants to break out but his speed already makes him dangerous.

ArgoRavi
06-21-2014, 02:09 AM
http://www.argofans.com/showthread.php?2674-June-19-2014-Hamilton-Tiger-Cats-vs.-Toronto-Argonauts-Game-Thread

He did everything a rookie has to do.... He had a good game receiving (winnipeg) and showed hustle on special teams (hamilton).
I suppose he needs to work on his route running a bit if he really wants to break out but his speed already makes him dangerous.

I can't imagine that he won't make the team. Will he be on the active or practice roster though?

D-Gap-Willie
06-21-2014, 02:22 AM
I can't imagine that he won't make the team. Will he be on the active or practice roster though?
I would expect him to be on the practice roster, although I am never surprised by team decisions - active roster is a stretch IMHO. I am very impressed with his play. I expected very little from him, since he was so underutilised in the latter part of his career at U of Buffalo. Because of that, he has some distance to go on technique, but I love his desire, intensity and raw talent.

gilthethrill
06-21-2014, 07:35 AM

With Spencer Watt suffering from a mystery leg ailment, I don't see how Adjei does not split time on the field with the reliable Mike Bradwell on the wide side.

AngeloV
06-21-2014, 09:12 AM
I think he will be on the active roster--even when Watt is healthy. The move to 44 for the active roster with 1 being a Canadian will be the key, and if he has shown the ability to play ST's, IMO he's a lock to be on the active roster.

1argoholic
06-21-2014, 09:33 AM
He impressed me in the first game plus he's got a great name. One day Adjei might be our go to guy.

ColdCrusty78
06-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Adjei does have some skill, keeper for sure

7dj83r8f78t4alf8