PDA

View Full Version : Corn Roast?

Argocister
08-02-2014, 11:41 AM
So I read on the Admirals twitter that the corn roast is on the 9th.... So is there any way of finding out info on this if you dont have facebook?

I may be able to go this year and thought i would check out time and location.... but I must be blind, or they want it on invite only status because I cant seem to find it.
If I am blind please excuse me, and point me in the right direction.
Thanx,

argofandave
08-02-2014, 01:52 PM
The corn roast is at 11363 Bathurst Street (east side) in Richmond Hill which is just north of Elgin Mills Road from 1-6pm. Admission is $15 with the proceeds going to charity. It's all you can eat with hot dogs, burgers, salad, and corn on the cob of course. It's in someone's backyard and there is an empty field for parking beside the house but some people do park on the street. Signs are put up near the house showing that it's the Argo Fan Club corn roast. They sell beer, coolers, pop, and water there. There is a silent auction and Ping usually has Argo items for sale. Bring your own chair if you don't want to stand. They've also had a live band play there during the last few years.

Al&Kat
10-05-2014, 02:08 PM
2014 was another excellent Corn Roast, nice seeing you there ArgoDave. Had a blast. Kudos to Ping for his usual stock of cool stuff to sell.
Kat couldn't make it so it was just me and many great Argo fans. Thanks Chad Owens and the other players there. Go Argos!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8