PDA

View Full Version : Voucher Tickets

flafson
08-16-2014, 08:07 AM
Hi,

I've seen quite a number of people selling on Kijiji voucher tickets for the Argos that are good for either 1 specific game or for the whole season. Usually they are bronze or silver tickets.
Is it possible to call the Argos and order seats based on that voucher or does it have to be at the gate during game time?
Also, i doubt they are fake but is there a way to know?

Thanks.

ArgoZ
08-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi,

I've seen quite a number of people selling on Kijiji voucher tickets for the Argos that are good for either 1 specific game or for the whole season. Usually they are bronze or silver tickets.
Is it possible to call the Argos and order seats based on that voucher or does it have to be at the gate during game time?
Also, i doubt they are fake but is there a way to know?

Thanks.

The vouchers have to be exchanged at the ticket office, anytime before the game. While there is no guarantees, they are most likely not fake. Many were handed out to start the season.

I have bought often from Kijiji for various events. The best way to protect yourself is always meet in person and have a phone number to contact. You can have a good sense of who you are dealing with just through voice communication, not email.

flafson
08-16-2014, 10:51 AM
So i can't secure a seat before coming to the game? That kinda sucks.

Neely2005
08-16-2014, 01:56 PM
So i can't secure a seat before coming to the game? That kinda sucks.

Yes you can, you can go to the Box Office anytime during regular business hours. You could cash in the Voucher for Tickets weeks in advance if you wanted to.

flafson
08-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Yes you can, you can go to the Box Office anytime during regular business hours. You could cash in the Voucher for Tickets weeks in advance if you wanted to.

I understand that but going to Rogers Center before the game beats the purpose of not going there twice.

T-Bone
08-19-2014, 12:37 PM
I understand that but going to Rogers Center before the game beats the purpose of not going there twice.
You should have no issue getting ticket(s) the day of the game with your voucher(s).

AngeloV
08-19-2014, 03:12 PM
You should have no issue getting ticket(s) the day of the game with your voucher(s).

Correct...I have used both my vouchers for the 2 ST's I have and redeemed them both on game day.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8