PDA

View Full Version : If *everyone* was healthy, who would you start on offense on Saturday?

Wobbler
09-08-2014, 11:34 AM
The only upside to a rash of injuries is that it provides an opportunity to test the team's depth and find some new and potentially better players. In particular, *lot* of receivers lined up in Argo uniforms in the first half of the season - does anyone think we found a guy who should replace an incumbent?

In my opinion, we haven't. I would go with our opening day lineup (Rogers-Holmes-Keeping-King-Van Zeyl, Chiles-Owens-Barnes-Watt, Steele-Durie, Ray). Having said that, Chiles should be on a short leash; I would dress Mann or Brazill as his backup and not hesitate to make the switch. We've gotten abysmal production from the boundary WR spot this season, and that's gotta change.

AngeloV
09-08-2014, 03:53 PM
You do realize that you have started Robinson as an H-Back rather than Durie as a sb/rb I hope.

I have to agree with the rest of your choices, but I think I would flip King to tackle and VZ to guard on the right side of the line. I am giving Chiles the benefit of the doubt that his hamstring was his biggest issue earlier this season. But I am a fan of Mo Mann.

Wobbler
09-08-2014, 04:38 PM
You do realize that you have started Robinson as an H-Back rather than Durie as a sb/rb I hope.
Whoops - I put Robinson instead of Durie in my starter list. That was not intentional!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8