PDA

View Full Version : Ray Rice

ArgoRavi
09-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Ravens' RB Ray Rice has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL and released by Baltimore after further video appeared on Monday which showed Rice punching his then-fiancee (now wife) in the head and knocking her out in an elevator. He also appeared to spit on her at least a couple of times during the entire incident. There is little doubt in my mind that the NFL ultimately did the right thing although how they got to this point is open to a lot of questioning but I was curious as to what others think. BTW, Mark Cohon promptly put out a statement saying that Rice is not allowed to play in the CFL while under NFL suspension for this horrific incident.

Double Dare
09-09-2014, 06:35 AM
They did the right thing ... he is friggin' scum.

Mulder
09-09-2014, 08:12 AM
28 other cases of domestic abuse in the NFL right now. Just saying.

Will
09-09-2014, 08:24 AM
No team in the Canadian Football League would touch Ray Rice with a 10-foot pole, but nice of the commissioner to come out and clarify the league's position.

argonaut11xx
09-09-2014, 05:10 PM
While im all for second chances,and forgiveness, after watching the video, im not so sure in this case.

Then watching Rice's victim speak today, my take was that she is willing to be a human punching bag in order to maintain her husbands NFL paycheck.

ArgoGabe22
09-09-2014, 05:33 PM
What bothers me is that everyone knew exactly what happened for months now and he only gets a 2 game suspension. Once the video comes out for the public to see, nothing new really emerges but the Ravens and the NFL finally cut ties.

This fake article pretty much sums it up - http://www.theonion.com/articles/nfl-announces-new-zerotolerance-policy-on-videotap,36885/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Pic:2:Default

Argocister
09-09-2014, 06:59 PM
No comment .... I'm nauseous.
:sick:

matchuk
09-11-2014, 04:51 PM
disgraceful move by rice, how is this goof not in jail right now is my question...

7dj83r8f78t4alf8