PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs Jets postponed

Fumblitis
11-20-2014, 06:29 PM
So Ralph Wilson stadium isn't available so speculation is that they'll move the game to Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington. I'm surprised Rogers hasn't begged Terry Pegula to host that game at the Rogers Center.

AngeloV
11-20-2014, 10:12 PM
I think Pegula wants to distance himself from any Bills in Toronto talk. With the Giants playing at home on Sunday night, I guess another option would be to move the game to the Medowlands on Monday night. Bills have already won once there this year.

ArgoRavi
11-20-2014, 11:13 PM
They ended up moving the game to Detroit on Monday night but it is interesting that Toronto wasn't even in the conversation.

argonaut11xx
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
They were offering free tickets to folks who would help shovel out the stadium....what a lawsuit waiting to happen (Heart Attacks on mass)

Isnt Cleveland the closest stadium to Buffalo?..that said Detroit makes sense, as its a dome.

Finally, who F***ing cares about the bills anyway

Argo57
11-22-2014, 10:42 AM
They were offering free tickets to folks who would help shovel out the stadium....what a lawsuit waiting to happen (Heart Attacks on mass)

Isnt Cleveland the closest stadium to Buffalo?..that said Detroit makes sense, as its a dome.

Finally, who F***ing cares about the bills anyway

Fully on board with your last statement!!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8