Will
02-18-2015, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKL0RVFw-A

Neely2005
02-18-2015, 06:10 PM
Lol, first Modern Family, now this!

ArgoGabe22
02-18-2015, 07:19 PM
I think Buffalo Wild Wings was first. Nothing beats the Simpsons CFL draft IMO.

Wobbler
02-19-2015, 02:09 AM
I smile when Canada is idealized.

doubleblue
02-19-2015, 09:12 AM
Gee, it would be nice to just see an update from Jim Barker on how the off season recruiting etc. has been going. He doesn't have to talk about "The Sale". Just an update on Ricky and Kack and some of the new guys recruited and the something on the Free Agent camps. Come on Braley you can loosen the muzzle on the football side of things.

AngeloV
02-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Gee, it would be nice to just see an update from Jim Barker on how the off season recruiting etc. has been going. He doesn't have to talk about "The Sale". Just an update on Ricky and Kack and some of the new guys recruited and the something on the Free Agent camps. Come on Braley you can loosen the muzzle on the football side of things.

I'm sure if anyone from the media contacted him, he would give an update. Unfortunately, the local media at the moment doesn't seem to care about the happenings of the Argos...at least as far as actual football matters go. I'm sure the lack of a pr department doesn't help either.

1argoholic
02-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Makes me PUKE hearing every possible deal the Leafs are going to make as they TANK and yet there's squat Argo news. How to suck the life out of even the most diehard fans.

doubleblue
02-19-2015, 01:26 PM
I'm sure if anyone from the media contacted him, he would give an update. Unfortunately, the local media at the moment doesn't seem to care about the happenings of the Argos...at least as far as actual football matters go. I'm sure the lack of a pr department doesn't help either.

I was thinking more along the lines as something on Argo TV. We know the Media except for the Sun Sports won't do anything unless it is something negative.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8