Please don't sign Geoff Tisdale.

argonaut11xx
06-20-2015, 04:24 PM
Please don't sign Geoff Tisdale.

^^^agreed, this guy was been WAY TOO GOOD to the Argo's, as an opponent^^^

hehehehe

KCargosfan
06-20-2015, 04:29 PM
I honestly can't believe the guy stayed in the league after his performance in Hamilton. It seemed like he literally got burned multiple times every game. He apparently had a good 2013 with Montreal, but I can't get the memories of seeing him repeatedly chasing receivers down field in Hamilton out of my head.

gilthethrill
06-20-2015, 04:37 PM
LOL, I was thinking about KC when I read Tisdale was on his way out of Montreal....

ArgoGabe22
06-20-2015, 06:38 PM
Tisdale has really only played by bumping and grabbing guys down field so he's really useless now with the new rules.

ArgoRavi
06-20-2015, 07:00 PM
Tisdale has really only played by bumping and grabbing guys down field so he's really useless now with the new rules.

You read my mind, AG. I think that the new rules have chased Tisdale out of the league.

argolio
06-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Can't see the Argos having interest in Tisdale, but he played really well with the Als.

AngeloV
06-21-2015, 08:54 AM
I never understood the anti Tisdale feeling from you KC. I always thought he was a pretty good db. He was on a really bad Hamilton team, so that may have clouded your judgement on him. As for your plea to Barker, I don't think there is a chance of him coming here. Looks like we already have 3 or 4 corners that can be very good.

KCargosfan
06-21-2015, 04:32 PM
I never understood the anti Tisdale feeling from you KC. I always thought he was a pretty good db. He was on a really bad Hamilton team, so that may have clouded your judgement on him. As for your plea to Barker, I don't think there is a chance of him coming here. Looks like we already have 3 or 4 corners that can be very good.

Guess we'll just agree to disagree. It always seemed he was torched all the time in Hamilton. Anyway, my main post was mainly in jest, and it looks like Tisdale's CFL career is over for the moment.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8