PDA

View Full Version : cheap jerseys

Argoscflguy
03-06-2012, 09:28 PM
hey guys just wanted to know where everone is buying their argos jerseys from? and how are the prices? Argooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

BATKINSON001
03-06-2012, 11:03 PM
I know of only one sports place in my town that has argos jerseys, all the ones I have bought though are from the store at Rogers Centre. I cannot remember what I paid for the last two, but the first one was the light blue one without any numbers and that was around $100, a couple of years back there were some jersey sellers on ebay that also did the names and numbers, but they are long gone. only online store i know that is still running is the cfl shop on cfl.ca (which i will use once the new jersey designs are in stock after they get unveiled)...

matthew
03-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Not sure I'd bother as we're getting new league-wide unis. So hopefully you took advantage of the 50% off sale at the end of last season.

That said, i have a medium dark blue jersey that I was going to letter but never got the time to do it. If this fits you, happy to sell it to you. Think I paid $60 for it but I'd take $50.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8