PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills 2015-16 prediction

Gill The Thrill
09-13-2015, 01:20 PM
I can't see this team winning more than 5 or 6 games with Tyrod Taylor at QB. EJ Manuel has proven to be all hype as usual... and Matt Cassel may be the best as a game manager behind the centre but man is his arm rubber. They re-signed him back a few days ago after cutting him leaving camp.

Their defense is strong but it will be on the field a lot with this offense. LeSean McCoy is a bum, he's got skill but not enough between his ears to ever be relevant on a winning team. Fitting that he is on a Rex Ryan coached team, another blowhard whose more about hype and selling tickets than results...and sell tickets he has as I think the Bills have established a record for season ticket sales in the off-season.

5-11 record...out of the playoffs realistically by December. The NFL has become a QB's league and Buffalo ain't got one...plain and simple.

AngeloV
09-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Looking pretty good so far against what many believe to be a Super Bowl contender. Taylor and Manual both had great pre-seasons. The Bills have been poorly coached for some time now. Manual is a thousand times better than Kyle Orton, but for some reason the HC last year decided to go with a vet, despite the fact that he's sucked his entire career, rather than grow with a young QB.

Gill The Thrill
09-14-2015, 12:16 AM
The Bills usually do well in their season opener when it's at home. Remember the year, probably about 10 years ago now when they beat the defending Super Bowl Champs, the New England Patriots 30-0 in a season opener at home. The Pats went back to the playoffs that year and the Bills probably won another 5 games that year.

Much like the CFL, the NFL also displays a higher calibre of play in the 2nd half of the season than the 1st half when the contenders start to seperate themselves from the pretenders. Remember the 4-0 start with Ryan Fitzpatrick, it got him a nice fat contract but didn't get the Bills a playoff spot.

The curse of Rob Johnson is what 15-16 years running now...a shame really because Buffalo has as passionate fans as there can be for any team and any sport in the world, especially when it comes to the Bills. Fairly knowledgeable and want to see a hard working team that gives effort. They can be discerning when they don't see the effort as past Bills teams and Sabres teams can tell you, but all in all a really good sports town for a city of it's size imo.

Will
09-29-2015, 12:50 PM
The Bills have Ryan Tannehill's number lately. I didn't expect them to march down to South Florida and beat them so decisively. I think the Bills can beat the Giants at home.

AngeloV
09-29-2015, 03:58 PM
The Bills have a pretty good team. I think they'll be in the playoffs this year.

Will
09-30-2015, 08:55 AM
The Bills have a pretty good team. I think they'll be in the playoffs this year.

Sadly it is a possibility.

ArgoRavi
09-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Sadly it is a possibility.

With the Jays breaking their long streak of not making the playoffs, this might be the Bills' year as well.

T-Bone
09-30-2015, 11:39 PM
With the Jays breaking their long streak of not making the playoffs, this might be the Bills' year as well.

http://youtu.be/4Dh2lkzkPnY

Maybe the reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated (http://www.argofans.com/showthread.php?1183-The-Sci-Fi-Thread&p=69532&viewfull=1#post69532).

Will
12-14-2015, 10:04 AM

It's looking increasingly likely that the streak will continue in Buffalo.

ticatfan
12-16-2015, 08:17 AM
Yes, after last week, it does not look good

7dj83r8f78t4alf8