PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Stallions documentary in the works!!

steveisdaman20113
09-16-2015, 12:55 AM
I can confirm that a baltimore stallions documentary is in the works. It's being shot/produced in part by a video crew in the US which have done some pretty high end documentaries. They're working with TSN. Looks like footage is being secured. Jim Speros has been interviewed so far. But I suspect others have been interviewed too. This documentary is being produced very professionally. I would say it's near ESPN 30 for 30 quality.

Below is a facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/gototeam/posts/10153538802079116

Will
09-16-2015, 09:01 AM
A subject with intriguing possibilities. Not only were the Stallions the only American team who were remotely successful in terms of attendance you can also look at it from the perspective of Baltimore's football history with the Colts leaving and the Stallions helping to fill that void for a couple of years.

1argoholic
09-16-2015, 09:36 AM
At least a few times a year I joke with my Calgary Stampeder fan wife about who was the only Canadian team to lose the Grey Cup to an American team. The Baltimore Stallions beat Calgary. Baltimore had GREAT fans and many came to the Grey Cup for years after. I had a blast on a fan club road trip game to Baltimore.

This should be cool.

jerrym
10-04-2015, 04:43 PM
I always liked the Stallions. Ironically, it was the NFL's abandoning my favourite team, Baltimore when the Colts left for Indianapolis, that had me give up on the NFL. So the somewhat successful Stallions in terms of attendance and their high level of on-field performance was something I always enjoyed. I've also admired that cohort of Baltimore fans who show up for the Grey Cup. I'm glad to see a Stallion documentary is being made - they deserve it.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8