PDA

View Full Version : Let The Door Hit You In The Head On The Way Out, Harper.

1argoholic
10-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Back to Alberta where you belong. A great day in Canada today.

Neely2005
10-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Back to Alberta where you belong. A great day in Canada today.

Be careful what you wish for...

http://i58.tinypic.com/5lvrzn.jpg

Scooter McCray
10-20-2015, 03:37 PM
Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to, Sesame Street...er I mean 24 Sussex Drive.

"Issues"Mcgee
10-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Harper had to go but Canada is about to play a massive economic game of roulette. Justin's plan will either go really well and when it's all said and done he will be a huge hero or, the country will be completely damaged beyond repair until well after we are all dead. I'm sure you all know what happens when Liberal governments throw money around. The payoffs could be tremendous. I'm predicting a lot of scandal and sweetheart severance payments but hopefully I'm dead wrong.

Either way, Justin needs to box Putin. Put it on live TV. Justin certainly put a whoopin on that Brazeau, so I like our chances. Politicians should box more for our amusement. It's the least they could do.

LLB997
10-20-2015, 07:51 PM
ya sure we elected a pot head mangina, but hey, Harper Is gone! whoo hoo

argonaut11xx
10-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Hang on to YOUR money....

(The government DOESN'T have any money,its our money)

1argoholic
10-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Harper had to go. Canada will have HUGE cash flow once pot is legalized. Just look at how one state in Colorado is raking in the cash. We'll all be living like we're in Dubai. haha. Every Canadian will be using hundreds as rolling paper. US Hundreds because our money is that strange plastic shit now. hahaha.

Hey I'm soon to be 53. Really how many years can I have left. I can't worry if Canada goes the way of Greece. haha.

Fumblitis
10-24-2015, 01:40 AM
Yeah wonderful! A PM who couldn't give a rats ass about the west. We have ZERO representation in Ottawa for western Canada.

R.J
10-24-2015, 01:55 AM
Team Trudeau brought in aides from the Wynne Government, yup our Country is in great hands.
https://media.giphy.com/media/1047xUIi3HQnmw/giphy.gif

Argo57
10-24-2015, 08:55 AM
Team Trudeau brought in aides from the Wynne Government, yup our Country is in great hands.
https://media.giphy.com/media/1047xUIi3HQnmw/giphy.gif

Better be careful criticizing a Liberal, you'll be branded a scary hate monger and subject to intense personal attacks.
Relax everyone, Adam Vaughan is apparently in line to be a Cabinet Minister bring on the good times!!!

argonaut11xx
10-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Better be careful criticizing a Liberal, you'll be branded a scary hate monger and subject to intense personal attacks.
Relax everyone, Adam Vaughan is apparently in line to be a Cabinet Minister bring on the good times!!!

No way, would never happen. I express my right wing views quite often, and have never been attacked. (tongue firmly planted in cheek, haha)

1argoholic
10-24-2015, 07:40 PM
You just had a PM who kissed the west's ass for 10 years. The Holy Roller, Environmental Midget, Racist, Dork, Harper lives in Calgary. Oh but he has horrible hair. Love to see him and Justin in the ring. Harper would crap his depends.

Hey I used to vote PC for years until the PC's went all ultra right wing. Tossed my vote away and voted Green last election but this election it was too important to not vote to have Harper's ass tossed back to Cowtown. Every single person has their own beliefs and agenda and votes accordingly. My views at this point strongly meshed with the man who is ready, Justin. One party I'll never ever vote for is the Hail To The Union Party, NDP. Plus Mulcair is a TOOL!

Double Dare
10-25-2015, 06:57 AM
Harper will end up going down in history as the worst PM ever. He will not be fondly remembered for anything positive, and he really didn't achieve anything extraordinary in his 9+ years of power. He was the ruination of Canada, and now we have to rebuild. Just wait until even more dirt comes out on the friggin' POS.

argonaut11xx
10-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Harper will end up going down in history as the worst PM ever. He will not be fondly remembered for anything positive, and he really didn't achieve anything extraordinary in his 9+ years of power. He was the ruination of Canada, and now we have to rebuild. Just wait until even more dirt comes out on the friggin' POS.

NOPE..Justins Dad (P.E.T) was the worst prime minister EVER,we are still paying for his commie expenditures, but,in 4 short years im sure his son will bury all of us in more debt than his spendthrift father.

1argoholic
10-26-2015, 09:21 AM
Justin is not his old man. I hated that piece of crap as much as I hated Harper. At least now Harper has more time to roll.

http://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2012/03/26/Harper-Evangelical-Mission/

Why Harper needed to go. The goofball extreme right wing radical.

R.J
10-26-2015, 10:23 AM
So this thread's sole purpose is to rant about parties or leaders we dislike ?

Double Dare
10-26-2015, 12:49 PM
So this thread's sole purpose is to rant about parties or leaders we dislike ? Yep, it started out that way, and it's continuing so. I really hope that heir Harper's party comrades turn on the dictator in the upcoming days. He should be turfed out of the Conservative party for what he has done to it!

Neely2005
10-26-2015, 01:36 PM
You just had a PM who kissed the west's ass for 10 years. The Holy Roller, Environmental Midget, Racist, Dork, Harper lives in Calgary. Oh but he has horrible hair. Love to see him and Justin in the ring. Harper would crap his depends.

Hey I used to vote PC for years until the PC's went all ultra right wing. Tossed my vote away and voted Green last election but this election it was too important to not vote to have Harper's ass tossed back to Cowtown. Every single person has their own beliefs and agenda and votes accordingly. My views at this point strongly meshed with the man who is ready, Justin. One party I'll never ever vote for is the Hail To The Union Party, NDP. Plus Mulcair is a TOOL!

Racist? Do tell.

P.S. Harper is from Toronto.

NOPE..Justins Dad (P.E.T) was the worst prime minister EVER,we are still paying for his commie expenditures, but,in 4 short years im sure his son will bury all of us in more debt than his spendthrift father.

Agreed on Pierre Trudeau. Worst PM in Canadian history.

R.J
10-26-2015, 07:57 PM
I really hope that heir Harper's party comrades turn on the dictator in the upcoming days. He should be turfed out of the Conservative party for what he has done to it!
Harper has already stepped down.

Double Dare
10-27-2015, 08:44 AM
Harper has already stepped down. He is still an elected Conservative MP in Calgary ... hope they (The Conservatives put him under the bus (bulldozer)!!!

P.S. Harper is from Toronto. Hasn't lived there for decades & decades: Originally from Toronto, Ontario, Stephen Harper moved to Alberta to work in the petroleum industry in the 1970s. He maintains a permanent home in Calgary, and was re-elected in the federal election as MP for the riding of Calgary Heritage.

R.J
10-27-2015, 04:41 PM
He is still an elected Conservative MP in Calgary ... hope they (The Conservatives put him under the bus (bulldozer)!!!
There will be a bi-election for his riding shortly. Harper is stepping away from politics not just stepping down as the leader of the PC's. But hey, let the hate flow through you, no matter how misguided or inaccurate it may be.

ArgoGabe22
10-27-2015, 05:04 PM
There will be a bi-election for his riding shortly. Harper is stepping away from politics not just stepping down as the leader of the PC's. But hey, let the hate flow through you, no matter how misguided or inaccurate it may be.

I have heard from multiple sources that he is staying as an MP so I'm not sure where you're hearing otherwise.

Argo57
10-27-2015, 07:33 PM

Amazing how the ever "tolerant" Liberal minded people express themselves toward the Conservatives and or anyone who doesn't share their views.

Neely2005
10-27-2015, 07:49 PM
He is still an elected Conservative MP in Calgary ... hope they (The Conservatives put him under the bus (bulldozer)!!!

Hasn't lived there for decades & decades: Originally from Toronto, Ontario, Stephen Harper moved to Alberta to work in the petroleum industry in the 1970s. He maintains a permanent home in Calgary, and was re-elected in the federal election as MP for the riding of Calgary Heritage.

So as I said, he's from Toronto.

Amazing how the ever "tolerant" Liberal minded people express themselves toward the Conservatives and or anyone who doesn't share their views.

Yes they're a very open minded bunch, unless you dare to have a different opinion than them.

R.J
10-27-2015, 08:31 PM
I have heard from multiple sources that he is staying as an MP so I'm not sure where you're hearing otherwise.
My apologies, originally heard on CTV News that he was also planning to step away from politics, just checked via google and according to CBC and other media sources it seems as though he'll stick around as an MP "for now".

Not even going to bother getting into that debate lol.

Double Dare
10-28-2015, 09:05 AM
My apologies, originally heard on CTV News that he was also planning to step away from politics, just checked via google and according to CBC and other media sources it seems as though he'll stick around as an MP "for now".

Until the Duffy trial is over. He is "immune" to being called up on the stand as a sitting MP. If he quit now, he WOULD be testifying, and we all know that he'd be caught in knowing about the whole deal (something that he has lied about until now).

1argoholic
10-28-2015, 10:21 AM
He's just been hired to be the new Glad Man. Real great fit as he has the look and his archaic views should be trashed.

argonaut11xx
10-28-2015, 10:30 AM
He's just been hired to be the new Glad Man.

hahaha...i nearly choked on my morning tea...thats was funny

Double Dare
10-28-2015, 10:54 AM
He's just been hired to be the new Glad Man. Real great fit as he has the look and his archaic views should be trashed. ... or a janitor ("custodian" is far too sophisticated of a name for his new vocation). He knows all about brushing stuff under the rug, and hiding in a broom closet. Toilet scum.

Argo57
10-28-2015, 07:55 PM
... or a janitor ("custodian" is far too sophisticated of a name for his new vocation). He knows all about brushing stuff under the rug, and hiding in a broom closet. Toilet scum.

Unfortunately corruption and grotesque abuse of taxpayers funds are a non partisan phenomenon and should be condemned by all.
"Sweeping things under the rug" is also a mandatory course at politician school for all of the parties, remember the Sponsorship Scandal involving the Liberal Party 10 or so years ago??

1argoholic
10-29-2015, 10:53 AM
I still believe the ones who get into politics got bullied real bad in school and this is how they get back at everyone. Let's face it they all get into this gig so they can retire early with a massive pension unless your Hazel who retired at 90. haha.

Argo57
10-29-2015, 06:37 PM
I still believe the ones who get into politics got bullied real bad in school and this is how they get back at everyone. Let's face it they all get into this gig so they can retire early with a massive pension unless your Hazel who retired at 90. haha.

The pensions and other perks are like winning the lottery.

argonaut11xx
10-29-2015, 06:45 PM
The pensions and other perks are like winning the lottery.

Exactly why so many "names" have children or some kind of lineage in politics.

Trudeau/MacKay/O'Toole/Layton, etc etc etc

Neely2005
11-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately corruption and grotesque abuse of taxpayers funds are a non partisan phenomenon and should be condemned by all.
"Sweeping things under the rug" is also a mandatory course at politician school for all of the parties, remember the Sponsorship Scandal involving the Liberal Party 10 or so years ago??

Why go back that far? The current Ontario liberal government has had more scandals than any other government in Canadian history.

1argoholic
11-05-2015, 10:59 AM
Glad we moved back to Ontario and here I thought BC politics where screwed up. Thanks to McGinty or however it's spelled Hydro rates will be going up yearly forever. Most of the mess in Ontario happened during the 11 years we were away. The bailing on the gas plants and border bridges cost stupid amounts of money. Politics is a real messed up game and I really hate it all. They do need to legalize pot, hash, meth, coke and whatever other drug is fashionable and tax the hell out of them all. That'll start some issues but solve money issues. haha

7dj83r8f78t4alf8