PDA

View Full Version : Argonauts site has changed.

1argoholic
12-08-2015, 10:59 AM
So far I don't like that the transactions section is gone. I love to click on there often and see any new cuts or signings.

Wobbler
12-08-2015, 12:53 PM
As I suspected, the site template first trialed in Hamilton last year has been adopted league-wide. It's... OK. The new design is certainly more tablet-friendly, and it isn't as though the old design was particularly great.

I sincerely hope that the absence of Depth Charts and Transactions (as 1argoholic pointed out) - which were the two most useful parts of the site - is temporary!

Argo57
12-08-2015, 06:45 PM
As I suspected, the site template first trialed in Hamilton last year has been adopted league-wide. It's... OK. The new design is certainly more tablet-friendly, and it isn't as though the old design was particularly great.

I sincerely hope that the absence of Depth Charts and Transactions (as 1argoholic pointed out) - which were the two most useful parts of the site - is temporary!

I check the transaction part of the Argo website quite often (especially during the off season) and hope it returns.

ArgoRavi
12-09-2015, 01:16 AM
The transaction part of cfl.ca is still active: http://www.cfl.ca/transactions/

Wobbler
12-09-2015, 02:23 AM
Yes - and thank goodness - but this thread is about the Argos' site.

ArgoRavi
12-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Yes - and thank goodness - but this thread is about the Argos' site.

My point was that you can at least see the Argos' transactions there for now.

1argoholic
12-11-2015, 10:49 AM
I had an e-mail reply that it was sort of a soft opening for the site and things such as transactions will be added.

AngeloV
12-11-2015, 12:30 PM
I had an e-mail reply that it was sort of a soft opening for the site and things such as transactions will be added.

Yeah, you had to figure that. Thanks for sharing the info.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8