PDA

View Full Version : Argos Merchandise

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

BATKINSON001
08-21-2016, 03:40 PM
$40 cool thanks. I'll be back down there on the 29th for black sabbath I'll have a look then, did they sell belts as well?

PullTogether73
08-21-2016, 03:41 PM
cool thanks. I'll be back down there on the 29th for black sabbath I'll have a look then, did they sell belts as well?

Lots.
You may have to buy one of theirs to use the buckle in fact.

BATKINSON001
08-21-2016, 03:42 PM
Lots.
You may have to buy one of theirs to use the buckle in fact.plan to, I need a new belt anyways.

BATKINSON001
08-29-2016, 04:53 PM
Hip leather had two Argos buckles when I got there. Now They no longer have the painted one. It was $45, the plain one is $40... Very pleased.:D

argofandave
09-03-2016, 10:36 PM
www.sears.ca/cfl (http://www.sears.ca/cfl) has Argo (and some other CFL teams) rugs at $20 off. There are 2 different styles. They also have a football shaped rug with the previous CFL logo on it. Sale ends Monday September 5th.

Neely2005
09-04-2016, 11:27 AM
www.sears.ca/cfl (http://www.sears.ca/cfl) has Argo (and some other CFL teams) rugs at $20 off. There are 2 different styles. They also have a football shaped rug with the previous CFL logo on it. Sale ends Monday September 5th.

The Link doesn't work for me but if you go to sears.ca and search CFL then it comes up.

ArgofanIan
11-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Was able to get a nice current ARGO Polo shirt in the beeches .... at Pro League Sports at 1957 Queen Street East.... owner gave me 25 % off.... I think he is putting his CFL stock in storage soon but he said he would still have access... most of the CFL stuff was ARGO's related... I will likely pick up an other T Shirt now or in the spring from same location....

AngeloV
11-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Was able to get a nice current ARGO Polo shirt in the beeches .... at Pro League Sports at 1957 Queen Street East.... owner gave me 25 % off.... I think he is putting his CFL stock in storage soon but he said he would still have access... most of the CFL stuff was ARGO's related... I will likely pick up an other T Shirt now or in the spring from same location....

Good store. I know the owner, Tex. Played on my touch football team in the 90's...he actually ran a 4.2 40.

Will
11-11-2016, 09:46 AM
The Sports Card & Memorabilia show is this weekend at the International Centre. I have to go to work in the morning near the airport and pick up my brother late afternoon at the airport so I'll likely stop by and see if they have anything CFL'ish there.

gilthethrill
11-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Post Cereal has CFL jerseys on the boxes....I have been to No Frills and Food Basics but have not seen the Argo box...which by the way is Honey Combs.

shayman
11-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Post Cereal has CFL jerseys on the boxes....I have been to No Frills and Food Basics but have not seen the Argo box...which by the way is Honey Combs.

Our local Fortino's (in Oakville) had the Argo box - and the Calgary box, which makes sense as Oakville is pretty much the dividing line between Argo and Stamp fans.

gilthethrill
11-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Our local Fortino's (in Oakville) had the Argo box - and the Calgary box, which makes sense as Oakville is pretty much the dividing line between Argo and Stamp fans.

Yes, I saw the Argo box here in Stratford at Zehrs. It has #7 on it. A fine tribute to former Argo qb Jay Barker.

Bleeds Double Blue
11-15-2016, 07:08 PM
I just bought a Reebok Argo tee-shirt for 30% off from a sports apparel store in Lougheed Mall in Burnaby BC. It is called Prime Time Sports and is owned and operated by BC Lion center Cody Husband. I told him that if he's not playing in the Grey Cup to come join us at the Shipyard.

Will
11-16-2016, 08:32 AM
I just bought a Reebok Argo tee-shirt for 30% off from a sports apparel store in Lougheed Mall in Burnaby BC. It is called Prime Time Sports and is owned and operated by BC Lion center Cody Husband. I told him that if he's not playing in the Grey Cup to come join us at the Shipyard.

When I visit my cousins in the Vancouver area we usually visit the Richmond Centre and I can usually get some decent CFL gear in the sports store there (I don't know what it is called); I've noticed that even though the Lions and Argonauts face somewhat similar challenges in their respective markets that I can still get some decent stuff in Vancouver as opposed to Toronto.

Bleeds Double Blue
11-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Argofans- the fact that all CFL gear was 30% off heading into the Western Final should tell you how popular the Lions and the League are out here under David Braley's ownership but I guess I'm preaching to the choir on that one. I suspect that the only reason this tiny store has any stock at all is because it is owned by a player.

Kenners
12-02-2016, 10:07 AM
https://vangogh.teespring.com/shirt_pic/10301021/12061091/2/581/480x9999/front.jpg?v=2016-11-30-21-19

https://teespring.com/en-GB/shop/Ar6os#pid=2&cid=581&sid=front

H (https://teespring.com/en-GB/shop/Ar6os#pid=2&cid=581&sid=front)ey Guys I felt like because of how under represented we CFL fans are in Toronto, we don't get a lot of gear...so I decided to design a few stuff.

ArgoGabe22
12-02-2016, 10:16 AM
I guess no lockerroom sale again this year?

Kenners
12-02-2016, 10:23 AM
I guess no lockerroom sale again this year? lol i guess not. i've asked twice on twitter...zero response. womp.

BATKINSON001
12-02-2016, 10:50 AM
They were selling Argos gear for half price at the shipyard and the game day fan zone in the enercare centre.

Kenners
12-02-2016, 11:01 AM
They were selling Argos gear for half price at the shipyard and the game day fan zone in the enercare centre... but i want a football. LOL

BATKINSON001
12-02-2016, 11:18 AM
.. but i want a football. LOL. They didn't have any to sell, all they had was sweatshirts, t-shirts, some tuques, some ray and Foley jerseys and the white hat with the A on it, not the shield logo.

Neely2005
12-02-2016, 01:24 PM
I guess no lockerroom sale again this year?

Well if you want to drive to Ottawa...

AngeloV
12-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Well if you want to drive to Ottawa...

I think until they get their practice field situation up to speed, you won't be seeing a locker room sale for a while. They need better facilities to accommodate this type of thing.

Argo57
12-02-2016, 02:53 PM
lol i guess not. i've asked twice on twitter...zero response. womp.

Argos way of staying connected to their fanbase.........silence!!

ArgoGabe22
12-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Argos way of staying connected to their fanbase.........silence!!

That's what happens when everyone who ran that account leaves, whether on their own or are let go by the team. Used to be the top team account to follow in Canadian sports IMO only to become one of worst social media accounts in the league. Zero fan interaction.

Argo57
12-02-2016, 03:21 PM
That's what happens when everyone who ran that account leaves, whether on their own or are let go by the team. Used to be the top team account to follow in Canadian sports IMO only to become one of worst social media accounts in the league. Zero fan interaction.

Damn shame but they "reap what they sow".
Hard to defend them sometimes.
By contrast just received an e-mail from the Hamilton Tiger Cat announcing their Locker Room Sale.

Kenners
12-02-2016, 04:51 PM

I Just noticed this! I remember watching the Greycup last year with twitter open, our account was hilarious.

argofandave
12-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Was at Dixie Outlet Mall before the game yesterday. A store called Man Cave has some CFL items. They have a Argo toque/scarf combo for only $5 but only 2 were left. They also have Argo long sleeve kids shirts for $10. Other CFL items they have include Saskatchewan boxer shorts for $3, BC, Calgary & Edmonton balaclavas for $5 and Montreal toque/scarf combo for $5. They only accept cash. Another store there is called Sports Centre. They still have some Argo 100th Grey Cup Champs t-shirts. They also have some CFL hats with older logos on them including 1 with the 1960's Argo boat logo. I bought a BC Lions hat with an old logo which had a price of $30 but I was only charged $25 for it and I wasn't charged tax since I paid with cash. There is also a Lids store in the mall that sells some Argo shirts and hats.
I was back at Dixie Outlet Mall on Monday and there's been a few changes in the last year. The Man Cave store is no longer there but Sports Centre has moved into that location which is much bigger than their previous store. They have lots of new Argo shirts and hats there but they're a few years old. Some of them are child and youth sizes. I think they have some shirts and hats from all the other teams including the Renegades but not Redblacks. They have CFL mini helmets for $20 including Argo ones with the boat logo. They had 4 of these left after I bought 2. They also have Argo ones with the Jason logo but none with the current logo. Other mini helmets include ones with the previous CFL logo, 2005 and 2008 Grey Cup logos, a retro Calgary one that's red with a white horseshoe on it and Edmonton and BC. The Lids store is no longer there.

argofandave
12-16-2016, 12:13 PM
www.argosshop.ca (http://www.argosshop.ca) has free shipping today only. They also have Ray and Foley jerseys at half price. Use promo code GC20 to get a 20% discount until the end of 2016. I just ordered a regular price item and a Foley jersey and got the discount for both items even with the jersey being half price.

ArgoGabe22
12-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Lids.ca has additional 40% off of its clearance, which is almost already 50% off retail. Lots of Argos and CFL gea left in decent sizes. Its a Boxing Day sale but I already got the discount.

BorisToronto
12-30-2016, 08:44 PM
I took advantage of the lids sale. But by the time I got to it, bunch of stuff I wanted wasn't there or out of size. But made out with a hoodie, a tech shirt and two tuques.

Also the argostore had 50% off jerseys and I just upgraded my jersey as well! Santa was good to me.. All of this for just 200$ with delivery.834

Argo57
12-30-2016, 09:31 PM
Lids.ca has additional 40% off of its clearance, which is almost already 50% off retail. Lots of Argos and CFL gea left in decent sizes. Its a Boxing Day sale but I already got the discount.

Thanks for the heads up Gabe!!
Draft cap and hoodie great deal, delivered today.

ArgoGabe22
12-30-2016, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up Gabe!!
Draft cap and hoodie great deal, delivered today.

They refunded me on the polo but thanks to the sale I'm not renewing my seasons. I bought so much Stampeders gear that I think I could pass as a scout and get into games for free.

Argo57
12-30-2016, 09:46 PM
They refunded me on the polo but thanks to the sale I'm not renewing my seasons. I bought so much Stampeders gear that I think I could pass as a scout and get into games for free.

Online ordering is too easy and can be dangerous to the bank account for sure.

BorisToronto
12-30-2016, 09:48 PM
Online ordering is too easy and can be dangerous to the bank account for sure.

Tell me about it.. You're out of couple hundred without evening noticing.. The trigger finger does all the thinking or in this case clicking.

Will
05-06-2017, 04:26 PM
I attended the Sports Card & Memorabilia show today and there while it was extremely hockey-centric there was a booth selling CFL helmets (I bought the boat logo), a booth selling CFL memorabilia and one booth that had a Rocket Ismail jersey (in good condition) which I bought.

gilthethrill
05-06-2017, 04:54 PM
I came across a bargain store in Stratford that had Argo toques....however I have several of those already.

BATKINSON001
05-06-2017, 05:01 PM
I noticed amazon.cA had jerseys at different prices last week, I got a 2xl away jersey for $36 plus tax.

Argos1983
05-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already but the Boat Logo merchandise is available online in the Argos Shop -- a little expensive in my opinion and no t-shirts or hats (got a really nice boat logo tshirt from lids about a year ago) but still nice to see it out there making a reappearance on the official site.....

Wobbler
06-15-2017, 02:33 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Argos?src=hash">#Argos</a> fans: anyone looking to get some new threads for the season can head over to <a href="https://twitter.com/SportChek">@SportChek</a> at Maple Leaf Square <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CFLKickoff?src=hash">#CFLKickoff</a> <a href="https://t.co/pK3bW81wOP">pic.twitter.com/pK3bW81wOP</a></p>&mdash; Mike Kutti (@MikeKutti) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKutti/status/875392117811576832">June 15, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AngeloV
06-15-2017, 04:54 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Argos?src=hash">#Argos</a> fans: anyone looking to get some new threads for the season can head over to <a href="https://twitter.com/SportChek">@SportChek</a> at Maple Leaf Square <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CFLKickoff?src=hash">#CFLKickoff</a> <a href="https://t.co/pK3bW81wOP">pic.twitter.com/pK3bW81wOP</a></p>— Mike Kutti (@MikeKutti) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKutti/status/875392117811576832">June 15, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wonderful. I'll have to take a look at lunch tomorrow.

Argo57
06-15-2017, 06:30 PM

Keeping the brand in the public eye is huge, nice to finally see Argo merchandise front and centre instead of stick in the back corner at Skydome.

Will
06-17-2017, 09:25 AM

Did you make it over? If so, any numbered jerseys?

paulwoods13
06-17-2017, 09:35 AM
This is where having Tanenbaum as a co-owner can really help: getting some co-operation with MLSE.

Argos1983
06-18-2017, 02:51 PM
For those that are downtown - Rogers Centre has some Argonauts gear (couple of Ts and hats)on sale at 75% off outside of Gate 1/2. Some embroidered jerseys of Flutie, Clemons, Durie (might be others) on the more recent style jersey in various sizes (more selection in the larger sizes) - got a Navy Flutie in Medium for $45. No Clemons in any of the smaller sizes ;( --- if you're looking for a jersey might be good to check it out!!!

AngeloV
06-18-2017, 07:03 PM
Did you make it over? If so, any numbered jerseys?

Didn't get a chance. Issues at work had me working through lunch on Friday. Will definitely do so this week.

AngeloV
06-19-2017, 02:28 PM
For those that are downtown - Rogers Centre has some Argonauts gear (couple of Ts and hats)on sale at 75% off outside of Gate 1/2. Some embroidered jerseys of Flutie, Clemons, Durie (might be others) on the more recent style jersey in various sizes (more selection in the larger sizes) - got a Navy Flutie in Medium for $45. No Clemons in any of the smaller sizes ;( --- if you're looking for a jersey might be good to check it out!!!

Thanks for the tip. Walked over at lunch today and purchased a Reebok Ray jersey for $45. I have to admit though, I felt dirty walking into that store.

;)

Argos1983
06-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the tip. Walked over at lunch today and purchased a Reebok Ray jersey for $45. I have to admit though, I felt dirty walking into that store.

;)

No problem --- I wasn't sure if they sold it inside the store on off days as sometimes the sale merchandise (or Argos stuff) just stays buried in a closet until they can take it outside of the actual store to sell on game days when there is foot traffic outside of the gates.....

AngeloV
06-19-2017, 03:24 PM
No problem --- I wasn't sure if they sold it inside the store on off days as sometimes the sale merchandise (or Argos stuff) just stays buried in a closet until they can take it outside of the actual store to sell on game days when there is foot traffic outside of the gates.....

It was outside the store, but I had to go in to pay for it. Almost passed out from the nausea. LOL

Argo57
06-19-2017, 07:28 PM
It was outside the store, but I had to go in to pay for it. Almost passed out from the nausea. LOL

Trying on a Sebastian Giovinco jersey as well??

AngeloV
06-19-2017, 07:36 PM
Trying on a Sebastian Giovinco jersey as well??

Like they come in men's sizes.

:D

Argo57
06-19-2017, 07:40 PM

😂👍👍

gilthethrill
06-19-2017, 07:49 PM

That can happen when you go too close to TFC merchandise.

gilthethrill
06-19-2017, 07:50 PM

If TFC loses in the final it is because they shared a merchandise store with the Argos.

Will
06-21-2017, 09:12 AM

I am surprised that the stuff is still available.

AngeloV
06-21-2017, 10:25 AM
I am surprised that the stuff is still available.

I wouldn't have known about it if not for Argos1983 posting about it. I have no other reason to go near the dome anymore.

timlb01
07-02-2017, 10:32 AM
I thought someone stated there would be Argo merchandise at the Adidas store at Yonge Dundas Square. I have been 3 times over the past 2 weeks and they have nothing. Last year they had a rack or two. I am disappointed with the selection of merchandise at the stadium. Coaches and players are wearing new hats that are not available at the stadium and one particular hat is not even online yet. Why is this an issue at the stadium? I understand the reason we cannot get the season ticket holder discount at the stadium but why not have more variety? You could even have different stands having different items in the stadium. I see other teams have the newer styles available online that the coaches and players are wearing.

I do like how the boat logo merchandise is unique online compared to the ones in the stadium. Nothing wrong with that imo but getting a variety of hats would be nice.

argofandave
07-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Free shipping at www.argosshop.ca (http://www.argosshop.ca) today. Not sure if there's a minimum purchase. They usually charge at least $11.00 for shipping.

Neely2005
07-20-2017, 01:45 PM
100 Grey Cups hardcover book is available for $4 online:

https://m.indigo.ca/product/books/100-grey-cups-this-is/9780771017445

Will
07-21-2017, 10:45 AM
100 Grey Cups hardcover book is available for $4 online:

https://m.indigo.ca/product/books/100-grey-cups-this-is/9780771017445

That's not very reassuring.

BATKINSON001
07-21-2017, 10:53 AM

It's old stock, they are probably trying to clear it out.

I got mine back when it first came out for free from the Argos as an additional renewel gift... Still haven't read it

paulwoods13
07-21-2017, 11:12 AM

Books -- especially time-sensitive sports books -- get price-reduced all the time. The publisher produced too many copies, it's now five years out of date, this was fairly predictable. It would be much more surprising if the entire run had sold out.

argofandave
08-01-2017, 03:21 PM
I was at the Real Canadian Superstore in Milton today and saw that they have Argo t-shirts for sale for $19.99. Same design available in both dark blue and white. They have all sizes from S-XXL.

argofandave
08-04-2017, 01:35 PM
They must've found more Argo stuff buried in the closet because I saw some merchandise there yesterday which I didn't see there before. They had 4 different hats for $10 each although one was just the pink version of another. They also had about 2 dozen of the Argo 3rd jersey (blank) from a few years ago which was the white one with the "A" on the front for $35 in 2XL only.

argofandave
08-27-2017, 01:02 AM
I was at the Real Canadian Superstore in Milton today and saw that they have Argo t-shirts for sale for $19.99. Same design available in both dark blue and white. They have all sizes from S-XXL.
Went back to the RCSS in Milton a few days ago and couldn't find any of the Argo t-shirts. Went to Giant Tiger in Burlington and they have Argo hats for $16 but they're very plain looking. Dark blue with the shield logo on the front.

DoubleBlue1873
09-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Just received a whole whack of Boat Logo Collection merchandise for my birthday (special request to my wife). Thought I'd get a couple of items but she practically bought up everything (except the onesie:)).

Anyway, really impressed with the quality and am enjoying wearing my Boat Logo gear around Ottawa! Glad the marketing folks finally clued in to our love of the Boat!

argos1873
09-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Anyway, really impressed with the quality and am enjoying wearing my Boat Logo gear around Ottawa!

I got called out for wearing Argo gear in Ottawa. I was at the Tanger Outlets and a guy stopped and said, "Whoah, you don't see that everyday!" I didn't know what he was talking about, and he said "An Argo fan! That's a rare sighting!". I'm pretty sure he wasn't just talking about a rare sighting in Ottawa.

argonaut11xx
09-03-2017, 10:42 PM
I got called out for wearing Argo gear in Ottawa. I was at the Tanger Outlets and a guy stopped and said, "Whoah, you don't see that everyday!" I didn't know what he was talking about, and he said "An Argo fan! That's a rare sighting!". I'm pretty sure he wasn't just talking about a rare sighting in Ottawa.

I live in BC, and get almost the exact same quote when I wear my Argo gear out here.

Skinny G
10-20-2017, 08:14 AM
Hey all! Walmart in Heartland Town Centre (Mississauga) has some Argos shirts - both long sleeve and short sleeve. They are simple but good looking, pretty nice quality, and are for a pretty good price - $12 to $20 each. I've attached a pic of one of them. All the shirts look somewhat similar. They are located in the front of the clothing section along with other Toronto sportswear.884

Golden Fleece
11-04-2017, 04:32 PM
CFL Shop is selling some nice Adidas and Mitchell & Ness Argo gear for 50% off today--not sure when it ends. Lids.ca has some nice Argo gear on sale too that is free ship-to-store. Picked up some cold weather gear in advance of the playoff game. Hoping it's the Eastern final.

gilthethrill
11-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Found a sweet store here in Stratford called Bargain Zone. Has licensed NFL, NHL and CFL merchandise at surprisingly low prices. Picked up an Argo clock for $20.00.

1971GreyCup
11-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Found a sweet store here in Stratford called Bargain Zone. Has licensed NFL, NHL and CFL merchandise at surprisingly low prices. Picked up an Argo clock for $20.00.

I think Don Landry tweeted about that shop in Stratford out where he lives.

gilthethrill
11-05-2017, 01:03 AM
I think Don Landry tweeted about that shop in Stratford out where he lives.

Quite possible...I mentioned that store to him. Nice of him to do that.

timlb01
11-13-2017, 11:25 AM
So I wanted to buy one of those hoodies that you see many of the players wearing on the sidelines this year of every team. Argo one has cambridge shoulder and hoodie and the rest is oxford blue with a big shield crest in the middle. I was happy to see it was in stock at the sportchek at maple leaf square and the Eaton Centre. Went there and couldn't find it anywhere but had a large selection of hats. I asked about the hoodie and it was in the back and they had not stocked the shelves. I thought that was brutal but just FYI to anyone wanting something at SportChek. I still don't get why the Argo online shop doesn't have everything that is out there in the market place.

Anyway absolutely love the hoodie.

OV Argo
11-13-2017, 01:43 PM

I wear Argo gear - caps mostly, but tees, jersey's and a hoodie - in Ottawa all the time - have for decades. And i rarely get many comments or recognition, but the odd time. You do see tons of new RedBlacks gear sported around town here, but not that much other CFL team stuff, compared to Jays or NFL or NHL gear galore. There was some nice Argo gear on display by some fans at the last couple of Argo/RedBlacks games i attended at Lansdowne the past couple of years, but not enough IMO; go to a Leafs/Sens game in Ottawa and the crowd is half Maple Leaf blue wearing; and a Red Wings game there sees tons of Detroit gear on display.

I did get a couple of comments on sporting Argo gear down in Florida a few years back - fellow Canadians recognizing sports gear from back home and making a friendly joke comment about it.

timlb01
11-13-2017, 01:48 PM
I wear Argo gear - caps mostly, but tees, jersey's and a hoodie - in Ottawa all the time - have for decades. And i rarely get many comments or recognition, but the odd time. You do see tons of new RedBlacks gear sported around town here, but not that much other CFL team stuff, compared to Jays or NFL or NHL gear galore. There was some nice Argo gear on display by some fans at the last couple of Argo/RedBlacks games i attended at Lansdowne the past couple of years, but not enough IMO; go to a Leafs/Sens game in Ottawa and the crowd is half Maple Leaf blue wearing; and a Red Wings game there sees tons of Detroit gear on display.

I did get a couple of comments on sporting Argo gear down in Florida a few years back - fellow Canadians recognizing sports gear from back home and making a friendly joke comment about it.

All I wear now outside of work is Argo stuff. I have been doing this for over 2 years now. My wife is not loving it. Gotta support the team.

gilthethrill
11-13-2017, 02:39 PM
All I wear now outside of work is Argo stuff. I have been doing this for over 2 years now. My wife is not loving it. Gotta support the team.

Uh huh...my wife put the Kibosh on that with me a few years ago.

ArgoZ
11-13-2017, 07:43 PM
So I wanted to buy one of those hoodies that you see many of the players wearing on the sidelines this year of every team. Argo one has cambridge shoulder and hoodie and the rest is oxford blue with a big shield crest in the middle. I was happy to see it was in stock at the sportchek at maple leaf square and the Eaton Centre. Went there and couldn't find it anywhere but had a large selection of hats. I asked about the hoodie and it was in the back and they had not stocked the shelves. I thought that was brutal but just FYI to anyone wanting something at SportChek. I still don't get why the Argo online shop doesn't have everything that is out there in the market place.

Anyway absolutely love the hoodie.

It's a great hoodie, available in all other teams and at their stadiums. Why the official Argos shop and stadium kiosks don't have it, is a good question. They seem to push the Mustang brand, which is fine, but to not have all the official Adidas merchandise, that we see the players wear, is perplexing.

ArgofanIan
11-15-2017, 04:19 PM
My Buddy got a $15 long sleeve shirt and a nice $20 hoodie at the tail gate... might be worth checking out if you in need of ARGO swag.

argofan81
11-17-2017, 10:50 PM
With the weather supposed to be rather chilly on Sunday, try checking out Walmart for Argo scarves and mitts. I specifically saw mitts at the Heartland location and a scarf at the Walmart in Brampton (Airport Road and Highway 7). Both were $15. Sportchek carries an Argo toque for around $30.

ArgoZ
11-18-2017, 06:16 PM
With the weather supposed to be rather chilly on Sunday, try checking out Walmart for Argo scarves and mitts. I specifically saw mitts at the Heartland location and a scarf at the Walmart in Brampton (Airport Road and Highway 7). Both were $15. Sportchek carries an Argo toque for around $30.

I hunted down the official Adidas hoodie and toque (hard to find) at Sportchek, Square One mall. At the Walmart there I found the scarf to match! It’s of decent quality.

AngeloV
11-27-2017, 03:50 PM
Just thinking, this would be a great year to bring back the locker room sale. Must be tons of room at Don Bosco to hold a good one. Much better than the old trailers they used to hold them in at UTM. I sure hope it happens.

Will
11-27-2017, 07:50 PM
http://argosshop.ca/

It looks like the Grey Cup hats are available for sale now. I don't know if we'll be able to find them in stores or not.

R.J
11-27-2017, 07:56 PM
http://argosshop.ca/

It looks like the Grey Cup hats are available for sale now. I don't know if we'll be able to find them in stores or not.
Damn, the toque is sold out already.

Argos1983
11-27-2017, 08:23 PM
You can try Lids for hats and locker room tshirts - cheaper than argos shop as well most of the time....the hats have been in and out of stock over the last few hours so keep checking....I am a lids member which increased the discount by 10-20% too....

ArgofanIan
11-27-2017, 08:30 PM
Just thinking, this would be a great year to bring back the locker room sale. Must be tons of room at Don Bosco to hold a good one. Much better than the old trailers they used to hold them in at UTM. I sure hope it happens.

Wish you could buy ARGO stuff directly at the ARGO head office or they could set up a make shift store in one of their board rooms... might be able to sell some extra stuff for XMAS or for the grey cup just now... wouldn't have to be fancy.... since we don't have a team store.... could even have locker room sale here.... even though its a bit out of the way....

ArgoGabe22
11-27-2017, 09:40 PM
Lids had t-shirts for $20 last night. Bumped to $32 today. I felt like a sucker clicking the pay button. Why did I wait?

Bigcountry
11-27-2017, 11:26 PM
I went to the sportchek in Woodbridge today and they have no Argos gear.... what a fail. Anyone think they may be selling some stuff at the celebration party tomorrow?

Will
11-28-2017, 08:08 AM
Too late now but they had a whole host of Argos merchandise for sale just inside the Ottawa Civic Centre last week. I bought an S.J Green jersey, but they had hats, hoodies, jerseys and the like.

gilthethrill
11-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Sports Check in Stratford as expected did not have any Grey Cup merchandise prior to the game, so I don't expect anything after it. Talked to an employee there on Grey Cup Saturday.....I commented on all the Jays merchandise and how they have not played in months. He replied "They send us too much of that stuff ". :)

Argos1983
11-28-2017, 11:28 AM
Damn, the toque is sold out already.

The toque is back in stock online this morning.....

dmont
11-28-2017, 01:18 PM

Is it just me, or does a lot of the Grey Cup merch look kind of crappy? I think the hats and t shirts that all the players were wearing post game looked good (will buy!), but everything else on argoshop.ca looks pretty generic, some text slapped onto a stock photo of a hat or hoodie.

ArgoGabe22
11-28-2017, 05:53 PM

Is it just me, or does a lot of the Grey Cup merch look kind of crappy? I think the hats and t shirts that all the players were wearing post game looked good (will buy!), but everything else on argoshop.ca looks pretty generic, some text slapped onto a stock photo of a hat or hoodie.

Agreed 100%! I can plop on some font and order my own for around $20 to make (probably even cheaper if I actually shopped around for someone to print it on)

Will
11-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Anybody see or find Grey Cup hats in a store?

Argos1983
11-28-2017, 11:06 PM
FYI --- A new style of hat and toque are available on Lids.ca website (and the locker room T-shirt) -- I recommend becoming a "member" as I think it cost me like $6 a year and you get 20% off hats which basically covers the $6 in one purchase.....you can also pick up in store if you like (most major malls in the GTA I think have a lids store as well as in the suburbs like Vaughan/Oshawa/Mississauga/Brampton) and that saves shipping charges for smaller orders too......

argofan81
11-28-2017, 11:43 PM
Anybody see or find Grey Cup hats in a store?

Lids at Eaton Centre had two different styles of hats and a toque

BATKINSON001
11-29-2017, 10:40 PM
Lids at Eaton Centre had two different styles of hats and a toque yup. I stopped in and got the gc champs hat (the one the players were wearing). i'll probably get the other ones later, when they're on sale.

wewantthecup
12-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Today only @ Lids online it’s 30% off all CFL merchandise.

Will
12-09-2017, 09:49 AM
I got the New Era hat at Lids last weekend. Has anybody seen the ones the players were wearing in any stores?

gilthethrill
12-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Locally owned Bargain Zone in Stratford came through with Argo gear (where Sport Check could not)..gloves, caps, Championship Hoodies and t-shirts all came in this week and are selling. Prices are very reasonable as well.

BATKINSON001
12-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Got a 2xl addidas Argos hoodie for $40 + tax at a new sports place in Eglinton square Mall here in Scarborough.

I attached pics, hope they show.

They have one of medium, large and extra large left, and a small of another zip up sweater that has Argonauts accross the front and the shield logo on the left sleeve.

argofan81
12-11-2017, 10:50 PM
I got the New Era hat at Lids last weekend. Has anybody seen the ones the players were wearing in any stores?

Do you mean the grey adidas one? Lids at Eaton Centre had that one a couple of days after the Grey Cup win

argofan81
12-11-2017, 10:52 PM
There is a sports store at Dixie Value mall that has some Grey Cup champs t-shirts & hoodies....they are different from the ones available on the Argo website. They also have some Argo mini helmets with various logos.

timlb01
12-12-2017, 06:36 AM
Got a 2xl addidas Argos hoodie for $40 + tax at a new sports place in Eglinton square Mall here in Scarborough.

I attached pics, hope they show.

They have one of medium, large and extra large left, and a small of another zip up sweater that has Argonauts accross the front and the shield logo on the left sleeve.

That is a nice hoodie. I have that one too.

dberto
12-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know where you can get the Argos toque with the classic capital 'A' logo? I saw so many people with one on at the East Final and at the Grey Cup.

BATKINSON001
12-18-2017, 12:46 PM
Does anyone know where you can get the Argos toque with the classic capital 'A' logo? I saw so many people with one on at the East Final and at the Grey Cup.

Us season ticket holders got a free touque from the team earlier this year.

I don't know if there were any like it for sale, but it was Navy Blue with a White A on it, and there were a couple of versions of it.

Argo57
12-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Somewhat surprising that there has been no holiday merchandise promotions on the Argoshop site.
Received an e-mail from the Ticat’s advertising 40% discount on all Ticat products on their site.
Hopefully something on the horizon to capitalize on the GC championship and get the brand out in the public.

AngeloV
12-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Somewhat surprising that there has been no holiday merchandise promotions on the Argoshop site.
Received an e-mail from the Ticat’s advertising 40% discount on all Ticat products on their site.
Hopefully something on the horizon to capitalize on the GC championship and get the brand out in the public.

I'm very disappointed that you are on the Ti-Cats mailing list. Shame!!

Neely2005
12-28-2017, 04:59 PM

I got a similar Email from the Alouettes, 50% off.

Argo57
12-28-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm very disappointed that you are on the Ti-Cats mailing list. Shame!!

LOL
They must have hacked my e-mail😛

dmont
12-28-2017, 08:12 PM

Spotted in Wal-Mart near Sherway gardens:

Ron
12-28-2017, 10:53 PM

Or they are selling well enough at full price that they don't have to do a fire sale.

argos1873
12-28-2017, 10:56 PM

Spotted in Wal-Mart near Sherway gardens:

Attachments don't work on this site. Post them elsewhere like imgur and add the links if you want to show something. Geez where is the admin to fix this and fix the gigantic emoticons? Must be enjoying himself in Florida :)

Neely2005
01-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Interesting read:

http://3downnation.com/2018/01/06/boxing-day-blowout-hunt-argos-gear-torontos-eaton-centre/

gilthethrill
01-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Interesting read:

http://3downnation.com/2018/01/06/boxing-day-blowout-hunt-argos-gear-torontos-eaton-centre/

Great article. Have to admit my blood boils when I read the comments section and posters like bigjohn take shots at the Argo fan base.

Argo57
01-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Great article. Have to admit my blood boils when I read the comments section and posters like bigjohn take shots at the Argo fan base.

Wouldn’t give it a second thought, I’m sure grade 1 was the best 6 years of his life.

AngeloV
01-07-2018, 02:02 PM
wouldn’t give it a second thought, i’m sure grade 1 was the best 6 years of his life.

lmfao!!!

rdavies
01-20-2018, 02:56 PM
Hey MLSE, you got your ears on? Pay this guy a royalty and get those Argo shirts out there, they're FANtastic! Love the Winnipeg one as well.

CFL Jerseys get the Hockey Treatment 2.0 (https://www.cfl.ca/2018/01/20/cfl-jerseys-get-hockey-treatment-2-0/)
Robbie Abrahamson cfl.ca January 19 2018

As some of you may already know, we had a creative fan (Tim Hodge, @CFLUniMonitor on Twitter) in the past show off his jersey designing skills:

https://i.imgur.com/G4EpZAC.png

Argofan_1000
01-20-2018, 03:06 PM
Hey MLSE, you got your ears on? Pay this guy a royalty and get those Argo shirts out there, they're FANtastic! Love the Winnipeg one as well.

CFL Jerseys get the Hockey Treatment 2.0 (https://www.cfl.ca/2018/01/20/cfl-jerseys-get-hockey-treatment-2-0/)
Robbie Abrahamson cfl.ca January 19 2

As some of you may already know, we had a creative fan (Tim Hodge, @CFLUniMonitor on Twitter) in the past show off his jersey designing skills:

https://i.imgur.com/G4EpZAC.png

these have to get out there for minor hockey

Will
01-21-2018, 10:09 AM
I'd buy the Argo one; the CFL one isn't too shabby either.

rdavies
01-21-2018, 10:57 AM
the CFL one isn't too shabby either.I thought people here hated the black uniforms : ) The Calgary sweater would be ok if they just had the horse instead of the circle around it and I don't like the angular Cat logo, aside from that I'd love to have any of them. Is it just me, on the whole, I prefer the white sweaters, Toronto and Winnipeg would be the two I'd want.

This would be my first purchase though : )

https://i.imgur.com/zBmZOVV.jpg

Argo57
01-21-2018, 11:59 AM
I thought people here hated the black uniforms : ) The Calgary sweater would be ok if they just had the horse instead of the circle around it and I don't like the angular Cat logo, aside from that I'd love to have any of them. Is it just me, on the whole, I prefer the white sweaters, Toronto and Winnipeg would be the two I'd want.

This would be my first purchase though : )

https://i.imgur.com/zBmZOVV.jpg

They actually look really good!

Scooter McCray
02-02-2018, 06:09 PM
899Just taking a break from training for the upcoming season. These pet jersey are available at Pet smart.

Scooter McCray
02-02-2018, 06:12 PM
900 This may be a better view.

Scooter McCray
02-02-2018, 06:24 PM
E

BATKINSON001
02-02-2018, 06:42 PM
The pics aren't working

Scooter McCray
02-02-2018, 07:35 PM

matthew
03-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Just got this from the Als.

Why can't we get these kinds of deals?

Join the frenzy! Save big by shopping for your favourite gear at the Official Alouettes Storebetween March 14 and 31.

- March 14 to 16 - Free 3rd jersey (https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fliens.zendata.ca%2Fmail%2FRLS%3F mid%3D-2123186199%26guid%3D67yf0eiw019qn49jaDg%26lid%3D29 271292%26s%3D1&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8d20004522404ea37ca108d589b1ccd5 %7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6365 66319102260534&sdata=WOpJWp4Rwx4bQj7KEVZE2WxO2YfP%2FhrJkqhraHnyVI 0%3D&reserved=0) with any purchase of $60 and more
- March 19 to 21 - Women's Gametime hoodie (https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fliens.zendata.ca%2Fmail%2FRLS%3F mid%3D-2123186199%26guid%3D67yf0eiw019qn49jaDg%26lid%3D29 271293%26s%3D1&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8d20004522404ea37ca108d589b1ccd5 %7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6365 66319102260534&sdata=WQTr%2FLCi4LoihkKWOfILh0d1OxIzSuBr3%2B594s1F q3I%3D&reserved=0) for only $40
- March 22 to 24 - Winter coat (https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fliens.zendata.ca%2Fmail%2FRLS%3F mid%3D-2123186199%26guid%3D67yf0eiw019qn49jaDg%26lid%3D29 271294%26s%3D1&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8d20004522404ea37ca108d589b1ccd5 %7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6365 66319102260534&sdata=6CEj56xylhag9IJeZGSm1nLAM7fRp4K4QttLznvVA3I% 3D&reserved=0) for only $90
- March 25 to 27 - Free Core hat (https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fliens.zendata.ca%2Fmail%2FRLS%3F mid%3D-2123186199%26guid%3D67yf0eiw019qn49jaDg%26lid%3D29 271295%26s%3D1&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8d20004522404ea37ca108d589b1ccd5 %7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6365 66319102260534&sdata=QoJoaAveojAkgAVJYeroJgcsU%2BV0hQewSlm%2FZhO3 GPI%3D&reserved=0) with purchase of 2 products and more
- March 28 to 31 - 40% off on all t-shirts (https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fliens.zendata.ca%2Fmail%2FRLS%3F mid%3D-2123186199%26guid%3D67yf0eiw019qn49jaDg%26lid%3D29 271296%26s%3D1&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8d20004522404ea37ca108d589b1ccd5 %7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6365 66319102260534&sdata=7Kt3kHcWcFm5DW5K67oSZiGlENw%2FhpS0oUbiMheaeH Y%3D&reserved=0) + free shipping

gilthethrill
03-14-2018, 05:32 PM
Finally got around to picking up my 105th Grey Cup Champions T-shirt yesterday. I am so popular in the Bargain Zone here in town, she gave me $5 discount. 😃

ArgoGabe22
03-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Finally got around to picking up my 105th Grey Cup Champions T-shirt yesterday. I am so popular in the Bargain Zone here in town, she gave me $5 discount. 😃

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

OV Argo
03-14-2018, 07:05 PM
these have to get out there for minor hockey

Are there CFL hockey type jerseys available - not the ones above perhaps (though that Argo one is nice) but other versions ?

I've seen a RedBlacks version at local stores - Wallmart and Giant Tiger.

There were some decent CFL hockey type jerseys on sale at a local (Ottawa) Giant Tiger a good number of years back - I got an Argo and an Esk one - they are both very nice IMO (both have year team established under the logo & team name) and they were cheap (under 20 bucks as i recall) - they had a couple of other CFL teams - wish i had bought one of each.

And BTW - that Schooner uni

Tipper1983
03-26-2018, 02:24 PM
Hello all,

Just a heads up about merchandise, A little birdy told me recently that the Argos (and league) are going to have a new supplier this season. So we can expect everything out there now (Adidas stuff) to be on discount after they make it official. So if you can hold off on purchases for the moment it may save ya some $ in the near future.

paulwoods13
03-26-2018, 02:51 PM
Hello all,

Just a heads up about merchandise, A little birdy told me recently that the Argos (and league) are going to have a new supplier this season. So we can expect everything out there now (Adidas stuff) to be on discount after they make it official. So if you can hold off on purchases for the moment it may save ya some $ in the near future.

Any word if this means another jersey or uniform redesign?

gilthethrill
03-26-2018, 03:57 PM

Hopefully 1995 uniforms will return....😉

Scooter McCray
03-26-2018, 04:31 PM
Maybe now that the commissioner is someone who understands the league and the team's history and genuinely cares about the long term success the Argos can get the boat logo back.

BATKINSON001
03-26-2018, 04:42 PM
Maybe now that the commissioner is someone who understands the league and the team's history and genuinely cares about the long term success the Argos can get the boat logo back.you get on with pestering him about it and let us know how you make out.

I am fine with the current logo.

AngeloV
03-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Hopefully 1995 uniforms will return....😉

You should be struck down for even joking about that. LOL.

AngeloV
03-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Maybe now that the commissioner is someone who understands the league and the team's history and genuinely cares about the long term success the Argos can get the boat logo back.

I don't know what the commissioner has to do with anything concerning logo. That is 100% on the team.

gilthethrill
03-26-2018, 07:04 PM
You should be struck down for even joking about that. LOL.

I actually bought one at the old Ravens Knit Outlet in Guelph back in the day. I wore that jersey out. That store was awesome for CFL merchandise.

Stevoman
03-26-2018, 08:30 PM
Hello all,

Hmmm, I'd love for things to be on sale if adidas were on the way out but it's only been 2 seasons, I really have a hard time believing this to be true. If it does happen, I would like for the uniforms to be kept as is but adding in a retro uniform for one or 2 games per season would be cool.

ArgoZ
03-26-2018, 08:45 PM
I actually bought one at the old Ravens Knit Outlet in Guelph back in the day. I wore that jersey out. That store was awesome for CFL merchandise.

I still have a white, authentic, player issue, 1995 jersey. Got it from a friend who worked for Starter in the States. Unique, maybe ugly, but a collectors piece.

gilthethrill
03-26-2018, 09:46 PM
I still have a white, authentic, player issue, 1995 jersey. Got it from a friend who worked for Starter in the States. Unique, maybe ugly, but a collectors piece.

I actually threw mine out. Still have my practise worn Ricky Foggie jersey laying around the house. Even has a spatter of Foggies blood on it.

ArgoGabe22
03-26-2018, 11:31 PM
Hmmm, I'd love for things to be on sale if adidas were on the way out but it's only been 2 seasons, I really have a hard time believing this to be true. If it does happen, I would like for the uniforms to be kept as is but adding in a retro uniform for one or 2 games per season would be cool.

I couldn't find anything about how long the Adidas deal was to be and am a little suspicious as well. Other than Nike and UA, are there any other possible brands? Puma making a comeback?

paulwoods13
03-27-2018, 07:44 AM

I have a game-worn Ken Walcott road jersey from 1995. It's surprisingly gigantic for a DB jersey.

Scooter McCray
03-27-2018, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=AngeloV;124305]I don't know what the commissioner has to do with anything concerning logo. That is 100% on the team.[/QUOTE I only mention it here because he played for the Argos and he has lived and worked in Toronto a long time now. He is in a unique position to add a lot of value in helping to market and brand the Argos versus the current mgmt team without the historical understanding.

AngeloV
03-27-2018, 09:45 AM
I have a game-worn Ken Walcott road jersey from 1995. It's surprisingly gigantic for a DB jersey.

I played a year of flag football with Ken Walcott. Good guy.

paulwoods13
03-27-2018, 09:56 AM
One thing we know is that MLSE seems to have great appreciation for logos and uniforms of the past, at least where the Leafs are concerned. It would be great to see the boat logo used once or twice a year as an alternate look. I have grown to really like the current logo and look, so I'm not keen on throwing it away entirely. I'd also be in favour of resurrecting parts of the 1996-2004 look, but with the correct colours (i.e. Cambridge Blue instead of "slate green"). That was a good logo, and the pants striping, with the shields, was cool. So maybe we could have two alternates: boat logo and recoloured Jason.

Scooter McCray
03-27-2018, 10:38 AM
One thing we know is that MLSE seems to have great appreciation for logos and uniforms of the past, at least where the Leafs are concerned. It would be great to see the boat logo used once or twice a year as an alternate look. I have grown to really like the current logo and look, so I'm not keen on throwing it away entirely. I'd also be in favour of resurrecting parts of the 1996-2004 look, but with the correct colours (i.e. Cambridge Blue instead of "slate green"). That was a good logo, and the pants striping, with the shields, was cool. So maybe we could have two alternates: boat logo and recoloured Jason.Sounds good. I'm sure MLSE would enjoy the multiple sales that would come from that too. I do like the A logo but it is basic. The boat logo is unique and has creativity you don't see anymore. I think it could become iconic. If Drake wore boat logo gear could you imagine how quickly if would begin to sell.

Will
03-27-2018, 10:56 AM
The 1991-1994 helmet has grown on me.

ArgoGabe22
03-27-2018, 11:01 AM
One thing we know is that MLSE seems to have great appreciation for logos and uniforms of the past, at least where the Leafs are concerned. It would be great to see the boat logo used once or twice a year as an alternate look. I have grown to really like the current logo and look, so I'm not keen on throwing it away entirely. I'd also be in favour of resurrecting parts of the 1996-2004 look, but with the correct colours (i.e. Cambridge Blue instead of "slate green"). That was a good logo, and the pants striping, with the shields, was cool. So maybe we could have two alternates: boat logo and recoloured Jason.

Hopefully, because the last group (whether Milanovich, Copeland, or ownership?) were superstitious and never wanted to revisit the boat logo retros after Ray went down vs Calgary.

paulwoods13
03-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Hopefully, because the last group (whether Milanovich, Copeland, or ownership?) were superstitious and never wanted to revisit the boat logo retros after Ray went down vs Calgary.

Copeland wasn't with the Argos in 2013-15, so it seems unlikely he was superstitious about this. Braley didn't care enough to be superstitious. So maybe Milanovich and/or Barker. Copeland mentioned at a fan forum last spring how much he liked the boat logo as a kid growing up, when his dad worked for the team. Yet for whatever reason the logo became only a very secondary element, appearing on a few hats and t-shirts but nothing else the past couple of years.

Downtownfan
03-27-2018, 12:04 PM
I wonder when Real Sports will stock Argos stuff? Their online store doesn't show anything-- is there any Argos gear in the actual store?

doubleblue
03-27-2018, 12:47 PM
Copeland wasn't with the Argos in 2013-15, so it seems unlikely he was superstitious about this. Braley didn't care enough to be superstitious. So maybe Milanovich and/or Barker. Copeland mentioned at a fan forum last spring how much he liked the boat logo as a kid growing up, when his dad worked for the team. Yet for whatever reason the logo became only a very secondary element, appearing on a few hats and t-shirts but nothing else the past couple of years.

I have about a dozen different Argo hats. Most of them have the big "A" of some description on the front, including one off to one side. Not crazy about any of them. I also have one with the word "argonauts" written across the front, and one with the boat logo. They are my two favourites. But to each his own.

OV Argo
03-27-2018, 01:01 PM
I have about a dozen different Argo hats. Most of them have the big "A" of some description on the front, including one off to one side. Not crazy about any of them. I also have one with the word "argonauts" written across the front, and one with the boat logo. They are my two favourites. But to each his own.

I have around a dozen Argo caps too - and most of them are fairly recent with the current A shield logo; but i do have a Jason logo hat; an old real (not cartoonish) boat logo hat that was made as a retro by Robert Edwards (?) company; that all-time best logo is a bit small on the cap for my liking but it's still beauty ?; also an old Argos on the helmet (circa 90?) logo corduroy cap (traded for that one with an Argo fan at Lansdowne) = my oldest Argo cap ...

... but way back, I had some sort of boat logo - cartoonish variety - Argo cap - that I believe i left in a class-room at Carleton U - circa early 80s. Ravi - you didn't find it, did you ?

Will
03-27-2018, 01:39 PM
I bought this strange hat at the sports store on the 2nd floor of St. Laurent Shopping Centre in Ottawa. It's a cartoonish "A" with a trident sticking through it. I don't recall seeing it on any other merchandise. There was a small Argo logo on it too that gave it away.

AngeloV
03-27-2018, 01:52 PM
The 1991-1994 helmet has grown on me.

I loved those uniforms, helmet included.

Will
03-27-2018, 02:03 PM
I'm not a big fan of those away uniforms, but the home uniforms are nice.

OV Argo
03-27-2018, 02:15 PM
This thread goes back to 2012; it's deja vu all over again, Yogi Berra

Tipper1983
03-27-2018, 02:47 PM

I had the same Idea and hope (boat logo maybe??) No word on any changes, however I didn't ask either. Apparently the new supplier will be New Era, I found that to be surprising for a few reasons but we shall see.

paulwoods13
03-27-2018, 02:59 PM
OV's right, this "debate" has been held many times here. But since we all love it so much, let me repeat myself from the past. As far as the 1991-94 unis go, I liked the helmet logo and striping (prefer that A to the asymmetrical A of the early 1970s), disliked the lack of piping around the numbers, hated the tiny sleeve stripes, loved the road (Oxford Blue) pants, loved the pants striping and LOVED the road (Cambridge Blue) socks work in 1991. The striped socks worn 1992-94 were OK but to me the light blue socks from 1991 roads were a stroke of genius.

ArgoZ
03-27-2018, 07:38 PM

Yes, they made them really long. Mine goes down to my knees! Looks OK tucked in, but not without football pants.

Argo57
03-27-2018, 07:38 PM
I wonder when Real Sports will stock Argos stuff? Their online store doesn't show anything-- is there any Argos gear in the actual store?

My son and I were in the store this past Friday (Raptor game), zero Argonaut presence except for the Argo gear I was wearing.

gilthethrill
03-27-2018, 08:12 PM
My son and I were in the store this past Friday (Raptor game), zero Argonaut presence except for the Argo gear I was wearing.

So what is their reasoning I wonder?

Argo57
03-27-2018, 08:17 PM
So what is their reasoning I wonder?

No idea, I don’t get it TBH.

gilthethrill
03-27-2018, 08:24 PM
No idea, I don’t get it TBH.

Ya...city has Grey Cup Champs but it seems there is no recognition. Gets frustrating year after year.

Argo57
03-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Ya...city has Grey Cup Champs but it seems there is no recognition. Gets frustrating year after year.

On that note listened yesterday to TSN 1050’s (Scott MacArthur) talking about the recent success of Toronto’s “winter” franchises (Leafs and Raptors) and recent TFC Championship and.........no mention of the Argos Champioship in November?
I stopped listening to 590 about 6 months ago as I was sick of the Argonaut bashing on that station but in all honesty 1050 isn’t much better (especially considering they own the TV rights).

gilthethrill
03-27-2018, 09:40 PM
On that note listened yesterday to TSN 1050’s (Scott MacArthur) talking about the recent success of Toronto’s “winter” franchises (Leafs and Raptors) and recent TFC Championship and.........no mention of the Argos Champioship in November?
I stopped listening to 590 about 6 months ago as I was sick of the Argonaut bashing on that station but in all honesty 1050 isn’t much better (especially considering they own the TV rights).

Sadly if you want CFL talk on the air waves, TSN 1150 has it. Toronto just does not seem to get it.

ArgoGabe22
03-27-2018, 10:20 PM

Season hasn't started yet and if new manufacturer rumour is true, then really makes little sense for them to start stocking Argos gear. Only thing they could sell is the champion hats and shirts but those are already a bit old by now.

ArgoRavi
03-28-2018, 02:04 AM
I have around a dozen Argo caps too - and most of them are fairly recent with the current A shield logo; but i do have a Jason logo hat; an old real (not cartoonish) boat logo hat that was made as a retro by Robert Edwards (?) company; that all-time best logo is a bit small on the cap for my liking but it's still beauty ?; also an old Argos on the helmet (circa 90?) logo corduroy cap (traded for that one with an Argo fan at Lansdowne) = my oldest Argo cap ...

... but way back, I had some sort of boat logo - cartoonish variety - Argo cap - that I believe i left in a class-room at Carleton U - circa early 80s. Ravi - you didn't find it, did you ?

I started at Carleton in the late 1980s but wish I had found that lost cap of yours, OV.

My favourite uniforms would have to be the late 1970s road ones that Paul has mentioned. I know that I am in the minority but I loved the baby blues of the mid-1970s which is probably because those were the unis they wore when I first started watching the Argos. I don't have any issues with the current uniforms though and they do harken back to the late 1960s and early 1970s Argos.

Tipper1983
03-28-2018, 10:57 AM
I bought this strange hat at the sports store on the 2nd floor of St. Laurent Shopping Centre in Ottawa. It's a cartoonish "A" with a trident sticking through it. I don't recall seeing it on any other merchandise. There was a small Argo logo on it too that gave it away.

I have the same hat someplace, Picked it up at the dome during a game sometime in early 2000's. I've always wondered what that was about, like a failed marketing pitch or trial? I've searched for it again online jut out of curiosity but find nothing.

Scooter McCray
03-28-2018, 04:29 PM
So what is their reasoning I wonder?It's called giving a $#!t. And until new owners and management prove to me that they do, IE- something other than tarping over seats, I will believe it when I see it. The best thing Bill Manning can do is hire someone to actually run the Argos on a day to day basis who does give a $#!t. Because I really don't think his passion lies with the Argos to give them the day to day attention they deserve and have been starving for for years.

usgm
03-28-2018, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase Argo merchandise and have it sent to the States? Not having much luck simply with the usual search engines. Thanks.

Argo57
03-28-2018, 11:48 PM
Season hasn't started yet and if new manufacturer rumour is true, then really makes little sense for them to start stocking Argos gear. Only thing they could sell is the champion hats and shirts but those are already a bit old by now.

Disagree, if they are part of the MLSE “family” they should be represented as such.

ArgoGabe22
03-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Disagree, if they are part of the MLSE “family” they should be represented as such.

Where would they get the merchandise? Would they order a ton of products to stock in a store, and have it sit there unsold when the season had just ended? Makes little business sense to start stocking merchandise now, after the MLSE deal, when Argos are in offseason. As much as we’d all love to see the Argos everywhere, I know it won’t sell now and I’m willing to be patient to see what new products (new manufacturer?) are available before the season rather than see old stock put out for the sake of it - unless deeply discounted.

FWIW I was just in Calgary and didn't much much merch either.

1971GreyCup
03-29-2018, 02:16 PM
Sports Chek in Oshawa has an impressive display of "Adidas" Argos merchandise. As far I can tell, more than the Bills have and about equal to the Bills + NFL merchandise. That is the first time I have seen that. Something is new here.

I suspect they'll need to discount the Bills QB "Taylor" jerseys soon.

Argo57
03-29-2018, 06:33 PM
Where would they get the merchandise? Would they order a ton of products to stock in a store, and have it sit there unsold when the season had just ended? Makes little business sense to start stocking merchandise now, after the MLSE deal, when Argos are in offseason. As much as we’d all love to see the Argos everywhere, I know it won’t sell now and I’m willing to be patient to see what new products (new manufacturer?) are available before the season rather than see old stock put out for the sake of it - unless deeply discounted.

FWIW I was just in Calgary and didn't much much merch either.

Merchandise is available online, wouldn’t you think they’d have at least some selection at a retail store that features Leafs, Raptors, TFC and Blue Jay merchandise?
At the very least it would remind fans that are attending events at the ACC that MLSE has a professional football team in the family.
Is anything confirmed in regards to a potential brand change in Argo merch?

argos1873
03-29-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Argo merchandise will be available on the Realsports website sooner or later. Not sure what the delay is, but they have Marlie stuff there. I'm pretty sure that's not a huge seller. Just give it time.

Scooter McCray
04-03-2018, 11:33 AM

Will
04-03-2018, 11:54 AM

My dog has one too!

Scooter McCray
04-04-2018, 01:04 PM
My dog has one too!This is Eddie's game day attire. What breed is your pup?

Will
04-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

Scooter McCray
04-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling RetrieverThey are beautiful. They are my daughter's favorite dog.

Topshelf
04-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Guess we can just start wearing tennessee titans gear. They totally stole the double blue!

matthew
04-18-2018, 03:55 PM
Anyone have any idea when the new "Pull Together" merch is launching? Don't recall seeing a date and I got sidetracked by the tailgate cancellation news.

PullTogether73
04-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Guess we can just start wearing tennessee titans gear. They totally stole the double blue!

Actually, the Titans have changed their uniforms this year.
They're not impressive imo. Less light blue, and added grey.
A step down from their previous uniforms if you ask me.

Kenners
04-24-2018, 03:54 PM
Saw a bunch of Argos and CFL stuff at SVP sports on Queen West. Hats and training gear.

BATKINSON001
04-24-2018, 03:59 PM
Saw a bunch of Argos and CFL stuff at SVP sports on Queen West. Hats and training gear.

Cool thanks for heads up. I'll check it out on my next day off.

argofan81
05-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Hello all,

There may be some truth to this "rumour"...noticed on the Argos website that crested jerseys are no longer available. The only jerseys currently available on the website are home and away versions with an A on the front and ARGOS on the name plate as well as toddler and infant jerseys. I was hoping to be able to purchase a crested jersey (i.e. player name & number) or two at a discount...I wonder what became of them?

EDIT: I also just noticed that most of the Argo merchandise on the SportChek website says that it has been marked down (original prices are not shown) except for jerseys -- the only jerseys available via SportChek are blank jerseys though.

ArgoZ
05-04-2018, 06:45 PM
^
But, they shot all the promos and TSN spots during CFL week in Winnipeg with the current jerseys. Same jerseys with different brand logos would be unusual.

Tipper1983
05-05-2018, 10:08 PM
There may be some truth to this "rumour"...noticed on the Argos website that crested jerseys are no longer available. The only jerseys currently available on the website are home and away versions with an A on the front and ARGOS on the name plate as well as toddler and infant jerseys. I was hoping to be able to purchase a crested jersey (i.e. player name & number) or two at a discount...I wonder what became of them?

EDIT: I also just noticed that most of the Argo merchandise on the SportChek website says that it has been marked down (original prices are not shown) except for jerseys -- the only jerseys available via SportChek are blank jerseys though.

Thanks for the update, I've been trying to keep an eye on what's on sale, available etc. but have been busy busy the last while.

R.J
05-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Don't be surprised if the Argos return to the Boat Logo within the next 2 years.

BATKINSON001
05-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Don't be surprised if the Argos return to the Boat Logo within the next 2 years.what makes you think that they will?

smokeslet'sgo
05-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Don't be surprised if the Argos return to the Boat Logo within the next 2 years.

Unpopular opinion time: I think they should stay with the current logo permanently. The current logo has been used for 13 years now, it's distinct, recognizable, simple/to the point and just looks nice IMO. The boat logo can be used for other things, retro gear etc. but the current logo should stay. I guess I say that as a young person with no connection to the boat logo (became a fan during the Jason period) so I'll dodge the tomatoes from the older guys

AngeloV
05-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Unpopular opinion time: I think they should stay with the current logo permanently. The current logo has been used for 13 years now, it's distinct, recognizable, simple/to the point and just looks nice IMO. The boat logo can be used for other things, retro gear etc. but the current logo should stay. I guess I say that as a young person with no connection to the boat logo (became a fan during the Jason period) so I'll dodge the tomatoes from the older guys

I'm good with either the boat or the current. Just let's never go back to the Jason. Hated it.

rdavies
05-09-2018, 04:24 PM
I'll keep repeating it, 'til I get one : )

https://i.imgur.com/lfMTqCF.png

paulwoods13
05-09-2018, 07:07 PM
I'm on record a million times as favouring the boat logo, but I also like the current look and logo, and won't be sad if we keep them. I also like the design of the Jason logo, and some of the uniform touches of that era (especially the pants stripes with little shields) but of course the colours were wrong. Re-rendered in double blue, that era's logo would work just fine IMO.

rdavies
05-09-2018, 07:55 PM
I find the porthole logo (is that what it is?) lame as can be. The boat logo on the shirts posted above is relatively simple in colour and design and looks great on that shirt, JMO. I want one, MLSE are you listening? Petulant child here about ready for a meltdown if I don't get my shirt. : )

PullTogether73
05-09-2018, 08:34 PM
For me, the current or the boat - edge given to the boat.
(The current logo is a shield afaik - taken from the ugly Jason logo I believe.)

I hope they never go back to the plain "A".
Logo for the spelling impaired.
Leave those letter logos for teams that can't come up with something more creative than a letter (REDBLACKS, Roughriders, Eskimos, Blue Bombers). Yawn.

Rich
05-10-2018, 01:51 AM
I think that 1980s boat logo is dated and cartoonish and amateurish and would be an embarrassment for any major sports organization in 2018. And I always thought the brown football clashed with our colour scheme.

But I love the idea of a boat logo -- my personal fav is the late-60s boat logo, but it is also dated and unsuitable today. I would love to see the pointy heads at MLSE come up with a beautiful new 21st century boat logo that we could all proudly get behind.

ArgoZ
05-10-2018, 06:12 PM
I like our current shield logo and uniforms (and the many possible combinations we see.) I think all teams should have a third jersey and ours should be the boat logo. Boat on sleeves for merchandising. The boat logo should replace the boring white "A" as our secondary logo. My fav logo is 1991-1994, but more for sentimental reasons as it was when I became a fan.

R.J
05-11-2018, 12:27 PM
what makes you think that they will?
I've been told by someone within the Argos (and MLSE) that they've been talking about it quite a bit since Manning (and MLSE) took over, but I have no idea if it's the old logo they're talking about or modernizing it.

Antwon
05-11-2018, 12:35 PM
I've been told by someone within the Argos (and MLSE) that they've been talking about it quite a bit since Manning (and MLSE) took over, but I have no idea if it's the old logo they're talking about or modernizing it.

I'll have to dig up the pictures. But someone a few years ago posted on here an updated Boat logo on helmets. It looked awesome!
My thoughts are bring a modern boat logo back and wear it occasionally. Similar to Calgary and black and red helmets.
I'll post the pics when I find them.

Antwon
05-11-2018, 01:00 PM
I'll have to dig up the pictures. But someone a few years ago posted on here an updated Boat logo on helmets. It looked awesome!
My thoughts are bring a modern boat logo back and wear it occasionally. Similar to Calgary and black and red helmets.
I'll post the pics when I find them.

Found them.

BATKINSON001
05-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Found them.
912913 Those are nice.

PullTogether73
05-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Found them.

Those are great!
I would use them as the primary logo.
I prefer the boat logo with the Argos colours only, instead of the brown football.
The shield A could be used as the secondary logo.

R.J
05-11-2018, 02:30 PM
I prefer the boat logo with the Argos colours only, instead of the brown football.
I can't even stress enough how much I agree with this.

Will
05-11-2018, 02:34 PM

It would be unwise to return fully to the old logo/uniform.
The Blue Jays and Maple Leafs have both returned to variations of old logos/uniforms in recent years so it would be in pattern with the thinking of the two other "old" franchises in the city.

Stevoman
05-11-2018, 10:41 PM
I like the current shield logo and uniform scheme (last year with the improved helmets was probably my favourite look over the last 30 years). If they were to go back to the boat logo it should definitely be modernized.

Rich
05-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Found them.

Much better without the brown, but that boat logo still looks like a kiddie cartoon to me. It's 2018, the logo's got to be a little more kick-ass IMO, emblematic of a kick-ass football team (we hope). Anybody wanna draw up a steampunk version? :-)

matthew
05-25-2018, 10:49 AM
Looks like the new "Pull Together" merch is up. I find it underwhelming. They went back to the old pre 60s logo why I don't know. The 56 and on logo actually said "Pull Together" & Toronto and Argos. No one today is going to put any value in our roots with rowing club.

Picked the wrong retro logo IMO.

https://argosshop.ca/products/toronto-argonauts-2018-mens-pull-together-light-blue-ss-tee

paulwoods13
05-25-2018, 02:20 PM
Looks like the new "Pull Together" merch is up. I find it underwhelming. They went back to the old pre 60s logo why I don't know. The 56 and on logo actually said "Pull Together" & Toronto and Argos. No one today is going to put any value in our roots with rowing club.

https://argosshop.ca/products/toronto-argonauts-2018-mens-pull-together-light-blue-ss-tee

There are two retro collections: "Boat Logo" and "Pull Together". A case could be made for a third, "1960s Boat Logo" -- maybe that one will surface later. But at least there is an effort to bring back the past and celebrate it on some merchandise.

matthew
05-25-2018, 03:45 PM
I am certainly ok with a nod to the past paul, I just think they went back a wee bit too far. And the impression I got was it would be more than just a pillow, a foam or and a couple of shirts. Not really alot of output here for what I think was many months of consideration and work.

matthew
05-25-2018, 03:47 PM
I am also wondering, where is the "in your face" toronto stuff that ambrosie was describing in the presser? I don't see anything here that really screams that.

gilthethrill
05-25-2018, 04:45 PM
There are men's sized Argo caps at Walmart here in Stratford. Too bad I wear a lady sized ball cap.

Argo57
05-25-2018, 07:42 PM

Underwhelming at best IMO.

ArgoGabe22
05-25-2018, 11:44 PM
I like that (Pull together) logo best TBH. Not used enough.

argos1873
05-26-2018, 07:05 PM

Its not bad, but I think they could use other retro logos as well, which I think Paul is alluding to.

BATKINSON001
05-27-2018, 07:43 PM
found this on lids.ca

https://www.lids.ca/toronto-argonauts-adidas-2017-cfl-105th-grey-cup-champ-locker-room-cap/20977270

Eaton Centre location has stock still.

Ryan90
06-06-2018, 11:17 AM
Found them.

Wow, those logos look really nice.

Argo57
06-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Found them.

Looks good to me!

ArgoZ
06-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Looks good to me!

The logos look good however, they are used on the wrong colour helmets. The lighter blue boat version should be on a dark Oxford helmet, not a similar blue and the darker boat should be on a white helmet.

rdavies
06-06-2018, 07:27 PM
That hat bites (I hate the shield/porthole), but the boat logo on the helmet is boss (light or dark). Maybe it's just easier to ask the question who doesn't like the boat logo on either of the graphics.

https://i.imgur.com/RH96mXy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ocICfNE.jpg

paulwoods13
06-06-2018, 08:18 PM
I like the lower one a lot, and way more than the upper one. I really love the "water" in the lower logo, and I also prefer the way the A is rendered on that one. I don't love the white sail on the top one. The issue here IMO is that by removing brown from the football, we end up with an element (either the ball or the sail) that is the same colour as the helmet. I would rather have a single logo that works on any helmet, not one version for blue helmet and another for white.

rdavies
06-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Just reading the obit on Bruce Coulter (playing for Balmy Beach), that is too cool a name and historical property not to brand. They really gotta get Balmy Beach shirts to go with their other Pull Together branding.

Canadians don't market their history enough, remember those cool retro hockey jerseys, Winnipeg Falcons, RCAF Flyers, CFL needs to show a little of their history.

paulwoods13
06-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Just reading the obit on Bruce Coulter (playing for Balmy Beach), that is too cool a name and historical property not to brand. They really gotta get Balmy Beach shirts to go with their other Pull Together branding.

Canadians don't market their history enough, remember those cool retro hockey jerseys, Winnipeg Falcons, RCAF Flyers, CFL needs to show a little of their history.

I don't disagree with the idea of marketing history, but I thought Balmy Beach was a team that played against the Argos so I'm not sure it makes sense to claim them as part of Argo history. Just as I don't think Hamilton should claim the Alerts as part of Ticats history (which they do anyway).

rdavies
06-06-2018, 09:24 PM
No, I know they were a separate team but I'm not above a little conflation. Let's not allow factual history to get in the way of a cool concept : ) Or maybe they could become like wearing a Nordiques jersey to a Habs game, an anti statement.

Balmy Beach, Sarnia Imperials, you don't get cooler names than that.

matthew
06-07-2018, 04:44 PM
I am still waiting for all the awesome Toronto vs Canada stuff.

argofandave
06-08-2018, 12:31 AM
I went into Sport Chek at Stone Road Mall in Guelph before the Argo game and they have a rack of Argo clothing for half price. They are items from 3-5 years ago. Tank tops, women's tees, long sleeve men's tees, 3 different hoodies including a boat logo one, 3 pairs of pants (2 in large, 1 in extra large), 2 jackets (both medium). Nothing over XL and the only top in XL is a hoodie. Prices range from $15 to $50. Rack is at the front of the store and there's probably 20-30 items on the rack.

Stevoman
06-08-2018, 01:37 AM
The Al's are doing something interesting this season with using 4 different logos (a different one each month) that honour the logos of the past. If the Argos were to do that, I'd like for them to keep their current jersey and helmet design but use the boat logo (July), the A logo (August), the Jason (September) and then the Shield logo for October onwards. This way, everyone gets to see a logo they enjoyed with the shield logo still used as primary.

Downtownfan
06-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Still nothing available on the Real Sports website. I wonder if/when that will happen?

matthew
06-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Agree watched the als vid about this on cfl app. Like the “earn your wings” strategy which is why they are wearing blank helmets for now. Looking forward to delta logo on the field!

matthew
08-14-2018, 01:20 PM
From Platinum Liquidations:

https://www.platinumliquidations.com/search.html?q=argos#.W3MNe-hKiUk

Search for “Argos” for other stuff

BATKINSON001
08-14-2018, 07:32 PM
From Platinum Liquidations:

https://www.platinumliquidations.com/search.html?q=argos#.W3MNe-hKiUk

Search for “Argos” for other stuff Nothing is coming up.

Neely2005
08-14-2018, 07:53 PM
Nothing is coming up.

It did work earlier.

jerrym
08-14-2018, 09:59 PM
That hat bites (I hate the shield/porthole), but the boat logo on the helmet is boss (light or dark). Maybe it's just easier to ask the question who doesn't like the boat logo on either of the graphics.

https://i.imgur.com/RH96mXy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ocICfNE.jpg

I also strongly prefer the bottom one because it has more double blue.

matthew
08-15-2018, 10:39 AM
If link not working, just go to their website and search for "Argos"

BATKINSON001
08-15-2018, 10:44 AM
its working now. there were listings for womens shirts.

lazycro
08-15-2018, 07:30 PM
its working now. there were listings for womens shirts.

There was a number of listings before. Jerseys sold cheap

lazycro
08-16-2018, 03:31 PM
There are 6 lots of merchandise from platinum liquidations up now, 5 being womens shirts all v-neck.

argofan81
08-18-2018, 04:36 PM
Has anybody found any Argos merchandise at the CNE?

GregR
08-21-2018, 04:18 PM
There is a little booth at the entrance to the Ricoh centre with some Argos merch and ticket info. At least there was on game day.

Topshelf
08-21-2018, 09:10 PM
I was thinking while at the Ex that MLSE missed an opportunity.
Maybe they didnt want to intrude on the other vendors there,
But, a clearance pop up shop would have been great, Argos Gear, TFC, Marlies,
Aside from the on site souvenir stands on gamedays, all three teams lack a shop,
Not everyone has the time, or ability to make it to a game, so while I have nothing against the 30 dollar ticket package with Flutie bobblehead,
Even if the just had a CNE special of Argos or Marlies hats for say 5 bucks. Easy for their existing people at that booth to sell, and all the sudden you have 50 people walking around the CNE each day wearing Argos hats, maybe someone comes looking for the hat and buys a pair of tix. Etc,

lazycro
08-26-2018, 05:53 PM
There are more up at Platinum however I have a few Medium and one small of the 3rd jersey (Argos boat on the back)

lazycro
08-29-2018, 07:16 PM
Just a note the guy at Platinum liquidation said they have lots more Argos stuff being posted as I mentioned I missed out on a 10 lot that went for under 40$

gilthethrill
08-29-2018, 07:55 PM
I am going to pick up an old football helmet at an antique place outside Stratford later this week.Going to try to locate boat logo decals and redo it 1980's style...or maybe I will refinish it with the 1989 logo...🤔

matthew
08-30-2018, 01:01 PM
Now it looks like I wished I kept my platinum liquidation thing a secret!

Maybe going forward if there are some items that each of us would like in a lot, rather than bid against each other we could form a cabal from time to time to bid and win items cheaply then divy up the spoils after.

Perhaps Platinum deserves its own thread to facilitate.

Just a note the guy at Platinum liquidation said they have lots more Argos stuff being posted as I mentioned I missed out on a 10 lot that went for under 40$

lazycro
08-30-2018, 01:08 PM
Now it looks like I wished I kept my platinum liquidation thing a secret!

Maybe going forward if there are some items that each of us would like in a lot, rather than bid against each other we could form a cabal from time to time to bid and win items cheaply then divy up the spoils after.

Perhaps Platinum deserves its own thread to facilitate.

Haha my bad! I have 6 spares if anyone is a S,M or L ;)

S.A.C.
10-16-2018, 01:09 PM
I saw a Leafs trapper hat, and thought it would make more sense for something like that to resemble a football helmet. Are there Argo helmet head trapper hats?
http://www.fanatics.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/green-bay-packers-new-era-helmet-head-trapper-knit-hat-gold/green/ (http://www.fanatics.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/green-bay-packers-new-era-helmet-head-trapper-knit-hat-gold/green/o-1372+t-92932421+p-80934354524+z-9-3319351226)

argos1873
10-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Is it just me, or did Realsports used to carry Argo stuff on their website? I got an email from them and noticed the lack of an Argo logo for their footer, and checked the site and nope, no Argo gear. I could swear they had stuff before. And then, if they never did, why not since the Argos are an MLSE property now? Very strange. Check for yourselves: https://shop.realsports.ca

R.J
10-26-2018, 06:23 PM
Is it just me, or did Realsports used to carry Argo stuff on their website? I got an email from them and noticed the lack of an Argo logo for their footer, and checked the site and nope, no Argo gear. I could swear they had stuff before. And then, if they never did, why not since the Argos are an MLSE property now? Very strange. Check for yourselves: https://shop.realsports.ca
Maybe MLSE has already given up on the Argonauts ?

7dj83r8f78t4alf8