PDA

View Full Version : Argos Merchandise

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Argoscflguy
03-11-2012, 02:40 PM
where is all the argos merchendise???????? like realy what the hell, no stickers, no car flags, just t shirts at walmart!!!!!!! how we suppost to show support for our team when theres nothing to (SHOW!!!!!!) that thats our team??????? i had to go to the extent of making my own car flag! lmao come on argos if you put it out there ill buy it!!!!!!!!!!!1

1argoholic
03-11-2012, 04:37 PM
I ordered shirts from Cupstuff. Just google the guys site. He's actually an Argo fan and I was told by a buddy that I'd know the owner but I just can't picture him. Living on Vancouver Island and the goods came fast in great shape and with free shipping with my order over $100. Love the t's with the old school boat logo. Bought one grey, dark blue and light blue. Wear my Argo colours as much as I can out here.

argofandave
03-11-2012, 08:19 PM
I found this website (www.purebrands.ca (http://www.purebrands.ca)) that sells unique CFL merchandise that I haven't seen anywhere else. I bought Argo earmuffs, Argo mittens, an Argo peruvian toque, and an Argo scarf. The Argo scarf is different than the Reebok scarf that I bought at SkyDome. The Argo logo that is on the mitts is at least twice as large as the one that is on my Argo gloves. The Argo hat and regular toque that they sell are also available at Walmart at a much cheaper price. They don't have any Argo shirts. I believe that this company is located somewhere in Atlantic Canada.

1argoholic
03-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Cool site! Thanks!

matchuk
03-12-2012, 09:27 PM
i got a pair of argos swim trunks from the sears catologue

OV Argo
03-12-2012, 10:15 PM
I ordered shirts from Cupstuff. Just google the guys site. He's actually an Argo fan and I was told by a buddy that I'd know the owner but I just can't picture him. Living on Vancouver Island and the goods came fast in great shape and with free shipping with my order over $100. Love the t's with the old school boat logo. Bought one grey, dark blue and light blue. Wear my Argo colours as much as I can out here.

Thanks - Cupstuff has that beauty Argo hoodie (with the light blue color and the all-time great boat logo), plus a nice 2 tone hat with the same classic logo; gotta save up some scheckel$ to add to my Argo gear collection.

LLB997
03-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Walmart has Argos Tshirts?? which Walmarts?

argofandave
03-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I think it's just Walmarts in the GTA that sell Argo merchandise. During the past few years I've seen caps, toques, short and long sleeve t-shirts, and hoodies. They even had this jersey type shirt that had the Argo logo on the front and "00" on the back and "ARGONAUTS" where the player's name would go. Most of the gear they sell isn't available anywhere else. It's not Reebok so the s/s t-shirts and caps are $12 and the toque is $8 and they usually have new designs each year.

1argoholic
03-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Matchuk no one needs to know about your Sears Argo speedo. hahahaha. I hope it doesn't have the old Jason logo on the front because that would look so wrong.haha.

Some Ticat fans had buttons made up when we had that logo. They put a dong in Jasons hand. Oh man it was funny.

argofandave
08-29-2012, 12:52 AM
Once again, Hip Leather is selling CFL belt buckles at the CNE. They have all 9 teams including the Renegades. I believe the prices are $40 + tax for the colour ones or $35 + tax for silver. They are located in the Arts, Crafts, and Hobbies building at booth 110. They don't have a webpage but they go from mall to mall throughtout the GTA and can be reached at hipleather@hotmail.com

argofandave
09-07-2012, 02:39 PM
I was walking by the Old Navy store in Burlington Mall the other day and noticed that they had several manikins by their front entrance that were wearing Argo t-shirts. They have Argo t-shirts for men, women, and children.

matchuk
09-07-2012, 10:09 PM
i saw them the other day....nothing too spectacular though....they seemed to be marketing the nfl shirts a lot more in etobicoke, but still nice to see argos gear for sale....

1argoholic
09-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Just googled Old Navy and they have no Argo mens or ladies t's just one girl t. They have every other team. SCREW OLD NAVY!

Is there a huge Old Navy logo on the back. I don't wear anything that is all about marketing for some lame company. You see kids wearing some brand name splashed right across the front of a hoodie? WTF is that all about?

Will
09-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Great, but that would require me to go to Old Navy!

1argoholic
09-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Agreed argofan87! haha. I sent the Old Navy link to my mom and she e-mailed them about why wasn't there adult mens or ladies t's. They sent some bs blah..blah..blah reply back. As my wife said last night so Old Navy doesn't carry Boatmen t's.

RICKEARS
11-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Went by walmart other day and seen a few Argos stuff... Picked up a nice winter scarf for $10

Argocister
11-10-2012, 08:54 PM
RONA has various Argo gear as well..... Shirts, hats scarves, mugs , screwdrivers and tape measures.

LLB997
11-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Went by walmart other day and seen a few Argos stuff... Picked up a nice winter scarf for $10

Have never seen any Argos gear at any walmart.

1argoholic
11-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Never go into that butthole Wallymart.

Gill The Thrill
11-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Have never seen any Argos gear at any walmart.

Hit and miss, some Walmart's carry Argo stuff and some don't....2 anomalies, I've noticed...A Walmart beside a Sportchek that carries Argo gear with no Argo gear in Walmart, and then another Walmart without a nearby Sportchek that sells Argo gear.

argofandave
11-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Back in September, I noticed that a Giant Tiger store in Hamilton was selling Grey Cup t-shirts for $14. They also had lots of Ticats merchandise as well. Does anybody know if any Giant Tiger stores in the GTA sells Argo stuff? I went to their stores in Brampton and Mississauga but didn't find anything CFL. Thanks.

Ron
11-18-2012, 03:27 AM
Pet peeve of mine:

- All well and good to find stuff like this in a Walmart or Rona. But how about at least saying which store location it was seen?

argofandave
11-20-2012, 12:22 AM
I checked out the Rona store on Speers Road in Oakville and they didn't have any CFL/Grey Cup merchandise. I emailed Rona and they told me that their store closest to me that has it is in Mississauga. Most Walmart stores in the GTA seem to have some Argos gear but when I was at their Oakville location a couple weeks ago, I couldn't find any although they have had it in the past. Perhaps the demand was so huge, they couldn't keep it in stock. Also check out Zellers stores before they close. Some stores seem to have Argo t-shirts (Oakville) and some don't (Milton store closed in September).

RICKEARS
11-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Pet peeve of mine:

- All well and good to find stuff like this in a Walmart or Rona. But how about at least saying which store location it was seen?

Walmart - Keele/st.clair

argofandave
11-20-2012, 08:49 PM
I emailed Rona again and I was told that there are only a few stores that sell CFL/Grey Cup merchandise. It's up to the store owner/partner. The one at Erin Mills and Eglinton is one of these stores.

Argocister
11-20-2012, 11:06 PM
The Cambridge store had a fair amount of Argos, Ticats and 100th Grey Cup gear.
I went back today to grab a Grey Cup sweater..... It was cool all the Argos shirts, hats , mitts , sweaters were gone ..... A few Grey Cup sweatshirts ..... Still a whole bunch of Ticats gear. Too bad soo sad. :)

stuntdog
11-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Winners stores at King & Spadina and at Queen & Portland both have a selection of various Grey Cup shirts & hoodies in the active wear section. They also have some Grey Cup collectible balls.

The King & Spadina location also has a couple of Argo shirts in the active wear clearance section. $10 for this New Era shirt
http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/tor/images/gallery/2011/08/00101116.jpg

BATKINSON001
11-21-2012, 08:13 PM
the oshawa north walmart (my work) had some hats and the touque/scarf combo pack... I am not back in until fri when I will buy the combo pack. I think it's $12.

argofandave
11-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks stuntdog for the info on Winners. I live close to their store in Milton and have never been in it so I'll check it out tomorrow and post if they have anything Argo/CFL/Grey Cup.

argofandave
11-22-2012, 06:18 PM
No CFL stuff in Winners in Milton...

BATKINSON001
11-27-2012, 05:08 PM
North Oshawa Walmart just put out earmuffs mittens (like the Vancouver 2010 red ones), tuques, and very nice scarves... all for $10-$12... no sign of anymore balaclavas...

argofandave
03-05-2013, 07:35 PM
I went to the Grand Opening of Target in Milton Mall today and they had two different Argo shirts for sale. One was a t-shirt and the other was a hockey style jersey that I've seen people wear to Argo games but I never saw them for sale anywhere. The only sports teams souvenirs that Target had on its shelves were all Toronto based teams. Not surprisingly, most of it were for the Leafs, but they also had Jays and one TFC t-shirt. They didn't have anything Raptors.

gilthethrill
03-07-2013, 04:54 PM
I went to the Grand Opening of Target in Milton Mall today and they had two different Argo shirts for sale. One was a t-shirt and the other was a hockey style jersey that I've seen people wear to Argo games but I never saw them for sale anywhere. The only sports teams souvenirs that Target had on its shelves were all Toronto based teams. Not surprisingly, most of it were for the Leafs, but they also had Jays and one TFC t-shirt. They didn't have anything Raptors.

How much were the Argo shirts priced at?

argofandave
03-08-2013, 12:24 AM
The t-shirt was $14.99 and the hockey style jersey, which I bought, was $29.99 less a (10%) opening day discount of $3 less 5 cents since I brought my own shopping bag for a total of $26.94. I'm looking at the receipt and I can't find any mention of tax.

tc23
06-14-2013, 05:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-LlGOSCQAAzjx4.jpg

argofandave
06-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Back in September, I noticed that a Giant Tiger store in Hamilton was selling Grey Cup t-shirts for $14. They also had lots of Ticats merchandise as well. Does anybody know if any Giant Tiger stores in the GTA sells Argo stuff? I went to their stores in Brampton and Mississauga but didn't find anything CFL. Thanks.
I was at a Giant Tiger store on Kipling in Etobicoke today and saw one pair of Argo boxer shorts (size M) there but no other Argo stuff. Has anybody else seen Argo merchandise in a Giant Tiger store?

gilthethrill
07-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I was at a Giant Tiger store on Kipling in Etobicoke today and saw one pair of Argo boxer shorts (size M) there but no other Argo stuff. Has anybody else seen Argo merchandise in a Giant Tiger store?

No, usually lots of NCAA hoodies & NHL stuff.....Argo boxer shorts would be cool!! Size m would fit me, 25 years ago....

argofandave
07-14-2013, 02:09 PM
I bought this at the CFHOF gift shop in Hamilton for $3 on Saturday July 6th. I haven't seen an Argo media guide for several years and I haven't noticed it at SkyDome so far this year. They still had 5 copies left after I bought mine.

294life
07-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Als gave their season ticket holders a free one.

T-Bone
07-17-2013, 04:57 PM
I got these at Bed Bath & Beyond at Yonge and Gerrard:

They have all the current CFL teams though Winnipeg's is the old logo. They also have Jays, Leafs, and Raptors ones as well. They are made by this company: www.tervis.com

argofandave
07-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks for posting this T-Bone. I went to BB&B in Oakville on Dorval Drive yesterday and they had all the CFL teams too. I bought the Argo ones in both sizes. For those that are interested, the smaller one is 16 oz. and costs $15.99 and the larger one is 24 oz. and costs $19.99. In the same plaza is National Sports and they have Argo hats for $24.99 (one design by a no name brand) and 5-6 different styles of shirts by New Era (3-4 are women's). The hats are located on the right side of the store but the shirts are on the left side of the store in the Blue Jays area.

Argo57
07-20-2013, 04:17 PM
FYI
Sports Obsession (Fairview St) Burlington has a small selection of CFL jerseys (crested and uncrested) caps etc in stock and can customize any jersey in 1 week, I have purchased all my jerseys there.

Will
07-20-2013, 04:25 PM

They have all the current CFL teams though Winnipeg's is the old logo. They alsio have Jays, Leafs, and Raptors ones as well. They are made by this company: www.tervis.com (http://www.tervis.com)

They are excellent! They keep your drink nice and cool. Perfect for outdoor summer settings.

ArgoAnge
07-20-2013, 07:27 PM
I don't live in Toronto so I went to both the Bed Bath & Beyond site and the Tervis site, and neither one has the Argos cups online. :cry:

Will
07-20-2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/storeLocator.asp?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_campaign=&utm_content=&

You can see if there is a location closer to you.

Argoholics
07-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Maybe it's just me but I was hoping for a true replica of the boat logo unis and not the waterdowned Reebok version that's on the CFL.ca website. I get that Reebok has a certain style, just a damn shame....I was going to load up....maybe a little more will come out......

argofandave
07-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Maybe it's just me but I was hoping for a true replica of the boat logo unis and not the waterdowned Reebok version that's on the CFL.ca website. I get that Reebok has a certain style, just a damn shame....I was going to load up....maybe a little more will come out......
I completely agree with you. I can't believe that they didn't put the boat logo on the sleeves. It looks more like the 1989 jersey when Harry Ornest removed the boat logo from the jersey. I was going to buy the jersey but I probably won't now since the boat logo on the sleeve was the most important part of the jersey. Hopefully they'll have all sorts of other merchandise with the boat logo on it.

ArgoRavi
07-21-2013, 01:41 AM
I completely agree with you. I can't believe that they didn't put the boat logo on the sleeves. It looks more like the 1989 jersey when Harry Ornest removed the boat logo from the jersey. I was going to buy the jersey but I probably won't now since the boat logo on the sleeve was the most important part of the jersey. Hopefully they'll have all sorts of other merchandise with the boat logo on it.

Replica jerseys really should not be that difficult to get right. The 1991 "replicas" from a couple of years ago were disappointing also.

Will
07-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Here is a picture of the jerseys that the 1983 team wore:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/CFL_TOR_Jersey_1981.png

The jersey had both the number and boat logo on the sleeve. But, have you seen the way that players wear their jerseys now compared to then?

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2013/05/31/ricky-ray-2012-grey-cup.jpg

Look at the sleeves on Condredge and Joe Willie

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/tor/images/newser/2008/11/93351.jpg

My bet is that the team had to choose between boat logo and numbers on the sleeve for the current retro jersey and chose the numbers.

But, yeah it is a Reebok "watered-down" version if you want to call it that.

294life
07-21-2013, 10:51 AM
My dad will be at that game. Should be epic.

I actually managed to find argo merch yesterday in the deepest darkest corner of the jays store.

Argo57
07-21-2013, 11:32 AM
I guess changing the stripes on the existing jersey constitutes a "retro" jersey in Reeboks minds, but totally agree, make it the same as it was in the 80's or don't bother with the "retro" theme at all.
The only change I would make to the current Argo uniform would be to go back to the boat logo from the early 80's, one of the best logos ever in pro sports!!!

argofandave
07-21-2013, 11:41 AM
If there wasn't room for both the boat logo and stripes on the sleeves then the boat logo should be there without the stripes.

Argocister
07-21-2013, 11:52 AM
If there wasn't room for both the boat logo and stripes on the sleeves then the boat logo should be there without the stripes.

I don't think it was a choice between room for the boat logo and the stripes, it was no room for the boat logo and Reebok .... If you had the boat logo nobody would notice Reebok. It's their sponsorship so they should have their name on the shirts... But I like the ' 83 shirts with the boat.

dmont
07-21-2013, 03:26 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t94/dmont_01/20121210_231244.jpg (http://s158.photobucket.com/user/dmont_01/media/20121210_231244.jpg.html)

Will
07-21-2013, 06:02 PM

If I had to choose between the stripes and boat logo then I would take the stripes. I think the jersey would look less authentic without the stripes there.

herrington2828
07-22-2013, 10:17 AM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t94/dmont_01/20121210_231244.jpg (http://s158.photobucket.com/user/dmont_01/media/20121210_231244.jpg.html)

Do we get to see the model too?

gilthethrill
07-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Here is a picture of the jerseys that the 1983 team wore:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/CFL_TOR_Jersey_1981.png

The jersey had both the number and boat logo on the sleeve. But, have you seen the way that players wear their jerseys now compared to then?

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2013/05/31/ricky-ray-2012-grey-cup.jpg

Look at the sleeves on Condredge and Joe Willie

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/tor/images/newser/2008/11/93351.jpg

My bet is that the team had to choose between boat logo and numbers on the sleeve for the current retro jersey and chose the numbers.

But, yeah it is a Reebok "watered-down" version if you want to call it that.

I bought the white blank jersey off E-Bay a few years ago & had it done up like Joe Barnes...no press on #'s either, full tackle twill. I went by memory & was actually dead on with the double blue colour scheme.

argofandave
07-24-2013, 01:08 AM
Check out this website: prepsportswear.com Not only do they sell clothing for all current CFL teams, they also have clothing for the former US based teams. They even have clothing for teams that never played: Atlantic Schooners and Miami Manatees. The only team they seem to have missed is the Montreal Concordes. Unfortunately, they only use team logos on clothing for the current teams and not the former teams.

294life
07-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Sorry. But no room for the boat logo as per reebok makes me less inclined to buy as will most fans I believe.

argofandave
07-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Make that www.prepsportswear.com (http://www.prepsportswear.com)

AaronInToronto
07-24-2013, 04:07 PM
The response from the Argos in a nut shell.

'Boat logo fits on replica jerseys, but not authentic. Due to the way the on-field jerseys are fitted around the players arms and gear, there is limited sleeve showing at all. The team felt it was best to only sell a jersey that was representative of what the players will be wearing on August 23rd'

Paraphrased as I don't believe in publishing private discussions that were on an individual intent.

argonaut11xx
07-24-2013, 04:51 PM
OK......

thinking out of the box...why dont they just make the 80's version with the sleeve, as it would probably fit most fans much better than the current style...its not like us fans are going to be tackled for wearing a jersey on the streets.....geesh...do most fans want that "form fitting style"...YIKES....

1argoholic
07-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Firstly SCREW Reebok! Any Reebok Argo T I get is CRAP. I'm old school and long for the days where we didn't have brand names blasted across everything. I can't believe how so called fashion designers have people sucked into wearing names right across their chests. Crap looking stuff to boot. Real cool to wear some guys name across your t. Dorkfest.

Just saw the so called retro jersey's. What a steaming pile of crap. Unreal and I won't be buying that. Reebok my as well send them to some needy third world country because without the boat logo no Argo fan in their right minds are going to blow over $100 bucks on crap.

1argoholic
08-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Very cool site and thanks for finding it.

dmont
08-08-2013, 03:34 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t94/dmont_01/argo_cookies_zps5f351166.jpg (http://s158.photobucket.com/user/dmont_01/media/argo_cookies_zps5f351166.jpg.html) Where, you ask? That would be a little ice cream shop called "Gurts", 283 Roncesvalles near High Park. The clerk told me the owners are huge Argo fans.

matthew
08-08-2013, 05:52 PM
I thought I saw the 80's jersey already in the store and it was disappointing to say the least.

flafson
08-08-2013, 06:41 PM
I bought a couple of Argos hats from the Jays shop at the BC game, i think i paid $25 each and they are really cool looking. It's a New Era, 9Fifty Adjustable, love it.

T-Bone
08-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Looks like the majority of the 100th Grey Cup stuff from Canada Post is 50% off, check it out (http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/apps/search?query=cfl&store=&segment=personal&scope=&cat=0&x=50&y=1). I believe orders of $25 or more are free shipping. I just got the Pinball Framed Print (http://www.canadapost.ca/shop/clearance/50-off/p-341887.jsf?execution=e1s1).

Deerkeeper
08-17-2013, 05:00 PM
One thing I have been looking for is an Toronto Argonaut license plate frame. Do they even exist?

Will
08-17-2013, 05:27 PM
I have an Argo license plate frame, but it was a gift and I couldn't even tell you where it was purchased.

argofandave
08-19-2013, 03:16 PM
I went to the CNE before the Argo game on Sunday I can confirm that Hip Leather is back and selling CFL belt buckles again.

argofandave
10-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Target in Milton seems to have removed the Argo & Ticat t-shirts they had for sale (assuming they didn't sell them all) and replaced them with 5 different style Buffalo Bills shirts. Target in Oakville also has the same Bills shirts and I never saw any CFL merchandise there since their store opened in July.

ArgoGabe22
11-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Went to New Era in Toronto today to check out the new products designed by Marcus Ball, especially the touqe. All they had was a small glass display hidden in the cornor but no actual Argos products for sale. Was going to ask the worker if they had any in stock but he was on his cellphone so I didn't bother. I don't support shops like that.

ArgosCowboy
11-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Went to New Era in Toronto today to check out the new products designed by Marcus Ball, especially the touqe. All they had was a small glass display hidden in the cornor but no actual Argos products for sale. Was going to ask the worker if they had any in stock but he was on his cellphone so I didn't bother. I don't support shops like that.

I went in there 2 days ago and spoke to a helpful employee. He said that they are sold out, you can't get them anywhere right now, including online. He said to check back weekly and that he might get 24-36 in before xmas but couldnt promise anything.

Why the hell is it so hard to find Argo gear in this city?!?!?

One thing I have been looking for is an Toronto Argonaut license plate frame. Do they even exist?

They used to have them in the Jays shop last year. Ive been looking myself but nothing in there this season.

ArgoGabe22
11-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Speaking of merch, there will not be a locker room sale again this year. Something that Chris Rudge hasn't done as of yet.

argofandave
02-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Thanks - Cupstuff has that beauty Argo hoodie (with the light blue color and the all-time great boat logo), plus a nice 2 tone hat with the same classic logo; gotta save up some scheckel$ to add to my Argo gear collection.
I just noticed that www.cupstuff.com (http://www.cupstuff.com) has all CFL tees & caps at $10.99 each and CFL hoodies at $29.99 each.

Neely2005
02-18-2014, 12:46 PM
I just noticed that www.cupstuff.com (http://www.cupstuff.com) has all CFL tees & caps at $10.99 each and CFL hoodies at $29.99 each.

http://www.cupstuff.com/cfl/toronto/argonaut.htm

Good find but just be aware that it's US$.

BATKINSON001
02-18-2014, 07:26 PM
http://www.cupstuff.com/cfl/toronto/argonaut.htm

Good find but just be aware that it's US$.

still great deal on the 8 team logo jacket and they have xxl listed.

OV Argo
02-18-2014, 09:00 PM

Wow ! - thanks for the tip - been thinking about that vintage hoodie with the boat logo for some time = gotta get it now.

I recently scored a few Argo mini banners (approx. 7" x 3") with the current A logo at a local dollar store - for a buck each.

matthew
02-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Those of you looking for supreme Argo merch behold

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-jewellery-watches-John-Avery-Championship-Ring-Gold-Diamonds-Sapphires-W0QQAdIdZ568247712

johnnyice
02-21-2014, 10:24 AM
The hoodies are very nice retro style , especially the Cambridge Blue . However, the logo is screen printed , not embroidered . Wonder why retro style hoodies can not be manufactured locally ?

BATKINSON001
02-21-2014, 10:38 AM
jersey city still has some argos grey cup champs merch, I got a collared polo tshirt and a hoodie both saying grey cup champs on them for $15 each plus $15 for shipping, not a bad deal I think.

Tau Ceti
02-26-2014, 03:23 PM
I don't know if someone is pulling a con but there's a 2012 Argos Grey Cup ring advertised on Ebay right now for $400: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Toronto-Argonauts-Grey-Cup-Ring-/181276982377?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a34f33c69

ArgoGabe22
02-26-2014, 03:36 PM
That's a reproduction from Hong Kong. I don't think Ricky Ray has sold his ring anyway.

matchuk
02-27-2014, 10:21 AM
I don't know if someone is pulling a con but there's a 2012 Argos Grey Cup ring advertised on Ebay right now for $400: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Toronto-Argonauts-Grey-Cup-Ring-/181276982377?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a34f33c69

if you read the page further down it says "For sale is a custom designed exact recreation of the 2012 Toronto Argonauts Grey Cup Ring!!!!".....they are admitting its a recreation....

argofandave
06-17-2014, 03:38 PM
I was in the SDM store in Milton today at the corner of Derry Road and Bronte Street. They had 4 different hats including a white visor for $8.99, a white cap and 2 different design blue caps for $9.99. They had several of each design in a cardboard display case. They're made by a company called Gertex Hosiery Inc.

bluto
06-18-2014, 12:24 AM
i can't find an Argo visor near me. sucks... i wear them when i golf and would love one.

gilthethrill
06-18-2014, 12:13 PM
I was in the SDM store in Milton today at the corner of Derry Road and Bronte Street. They had 4 different hats including a white visor for $8.99, a white cap and 2 different design blue caps for $9.99. They had several of each design in a cardboard display case. They're made by a company called Gertex Hosiery Inc.

Out of curiosity I checked out the SDM here in Stratford. No surprise they did not any Argo merchandise, but they did carry Blue Jays hats as well as TFC hats, which are more visible is this city than the Argos.

argofandave
06-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Went to a few stores before the game yesterday. The Real Sports Apparel store near the ACC is now SportChek. They have Argo shirts and hats with the shirts being 30% off but not sure when the sale ends. Went to both stores at SkyDome and the main store did not have any Argo merchandise on display but I did see a box with 2 different style Argo shirts in it and 1 of this year's new t-shirts costs $80. I then went to the other store at SkyDome which has a rack of Argo shirts for half price and some Argo beer and coffee mugs at a reduced price. Nicholby's on Front Street still has lots of 2012 Grey Cup Champs shirts but is still charging full price ($25 for tees and $50 for hoodies). Old Navy at the Eaton Centre has some Argo shirts/lanyards/mini footballs. They also have Argo car flags for $19.50. I also stopped by 2 Dollarama stores on the way to Varsity (Bay & College, Yonge & Charles) and they both still have a few Argo flags left but just the mini flag on a stick ($2.50) and car flags ($3).

gilthethrill
06-20-2014, 04:34 PM
I would love to get my hands on one of those Argo car flags from Dollar Rama.

argofandave
06-25-2014, 02:52 PM

They have all the current CFL teams though Winnipeg's is the old logo. They alsio have Jays, Leafs, and Raptors ones as well. They are made by this company: www.tervis.com (http://www.tervis.com)
I went to BB&B in Oakville 2 days ago (Monday June 23rd) and they didn't have any CFL ones even though they had all the CFL teams last year.

DanTheFan
07-08-2014, 10:41 PM
I saw that they were selling this DVD at the game last weekend. $30 seemed a bit steep. Is it worth purchasing? Can anyone who's seen this enlighten me to the content and length of this film?

http://www.amazon.ca/CFL-Traditions-Argonauts-Doug-Flutie/dp/B0000C89K1/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1404873458&sr=1-1&keywords=toronto+argonauts

ArgoRavi
07-09-2014, 12:15 AM
I saw that they were selling this DVD at the game last weekend. $30 seemed a bit steep. Is it worth purchasing? Can anyone who's seen this enlighten me to the content and length of this film?

http://www.amazon.ca/CFL-Traditions-Argonauts-Doug-Flutie/dp/B0000C89K1/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1404873458&sr=1-1&keywords=toronto+argonauts

I haven't watched mine in about 10 years but I do recall that it is quite good as it provides a half hour (maybe a bit less) history of the Argos pretty much up to the '97 Grey Cup win, as I recall. The extras contain a bunch more interviews. I would agree that $30 is rather steep. I notice that the Alouettes one is less than $10 which is a more appropriate price at this point.

DanTheFan
07-09-2014, 07:47 AM
I haven't watched mine in about 10 years but I do recall that it is quite good as it provides a half hour (maybe a bit less) history of the Argos pretty much up to the '97 Grey Cup win, as I recall. The extras contain a bunch more interviews. I would agree that $30 is rather steep. I notice that the Alouettes one is less than $10 which is a more appropriate price at this point.

I'll keep my eyes open and see if I can get it cheaper somewhere else online.

Will
07-09-2014, 08:29 AM

Yeah $30.00 for a 30-minute documentary is very steep.

DanTheFan
07-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Not only was the Montreal one way more affordable on Amazon, but all the ones for the other teams were as well. :(

ArgoGabe22
07-09-2014, 05:21 PM
I have an extra one. Send me a PM

LLB997
07-09-2014, 05:32 PM
I know the Mississauga library has a copy or 2 if you just want to see it and not necessarily own it.

argofandave
07-10-2014, 11:19 AM
i can't find an Argo visor near me. sucks... i wear them when i golf and would love one.
I bought one from Shoppers Drug Mart so if you still want one, you can buy it from me for $10. Ill bring it to the game on Saturday. It's white with the Argo logo on the front and "ARGONAUTS" on the back. I can always buy more if anyone else wants one. My seat is in Section 209, Row 10, Seat 1. Just enter Section 209 and my seat is on the right side without going up or down the stairs.

LLB997
07-10-2014, 08:51 PM
looking for one of those Argos car flags myself. Saw a few CFL flags driving around TO the last few days. 1 guy had a Germany flag on 1 side and a Ticats flag on the other. And i just today saw a guy with a Germany flag on 1 side and a Bluebombers flag on the othr side.

Argos23
07-10-2014, 08:57 PM
I saw Argos flags at the Old Navy at SQ 1 mall in Mississauga.

Argocister
07-10-2014, 10:57 PM
I like the flag we got as STH.... a neighbour of mine has his steelers flag out .... time to get the flag pole and hang the Argos flag :)

Only problem, is my husband will probably have to get his ticat one out as well ..... I will make sure he hangs his at half mast at 0-2

dmont
07-11-2014, 03:32 AM

I might be making myself look real stupid here, but how long have the Argos had their own online store?

http://toronto-argos-store.myshopify.com

Every time I remember clicking on the "Shop" links on the Argos home page, it would send me over to CFLshop.ca.

Well, if this is news to anyone else, I'm glad the Argos have set up their own shop. CFLshop.ca and Jersey City never had enough Argos merch available, and shipping rates were robbery. The Argos don't have very much up on their store yet either, but hopefully we'll see more in time. Way to go, Argos!

Neely2005
07-11-2014, 06:37 AM

I might be making myself look real stupid here, but how long have the Argos had their own online store?

Every time I remember clicking on the "Shop" links on the Argos home page, it would send me over to CFLshop.ca.

Well, if this is news to anyone else, I'm glad the Argos have set up their own shop. CFLshop.ca and Jersey City never had enough Argos merch available, and shipping rates were robbery. The Argos don't have very much up on their store yet either, but hopefully we'll see more in time. Way to go, Argos!

Wow, nice find! I didn't know about this either.

Argo57
07-11-2014, 07:53 AM

Great find, Argo merchandise seemed to be dwindling on the CFL shop site.

BATKINSON001
07-11-2014, 02:28 PM

Thanks for the link, I will order here from now on.

johnnyice
07-13-2014, 08:31 AM

Awesome ! ( Guess you are not as stupid as you feared....ha ha )

matthew
07-13-2014, 09:17 AM
I would buy Argos merch but a new hat priced at 34 dollars? No thanks.

argofan81
07-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Shipping is $5 to pick up items in-store and $9.95 to have items delivered from the new Argos online store. But the prices seem to be cheaper on the site compared to those in-store. For example, the women's v-neck t shirt is $29.99 online while it is selling for $34.99 in the store. Still, our own online store is a great thing to have & I'm hoping that they continue to add merchandise!

P.S. For anybody interested, Canadian Tire at the Eaton Centre has a selection of Argo merchandise - t-shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, stickers, etc.

Neely2005
07-13-2014, 11:30 AM
I would buy Argos merch but a new hat priced at 34 dollars? No thanks.

Season Ticket holders get a 15% discount at the Gate 5 store.

Shipping is $5 to pick up items in-store and $9.95 to have items delivered from the new Argos online store. But the prices seem to be cheaper on the site compared to those in-store. For example, the women's v-neck t shirt is $29.99 online while it is selling for $34.99 in the store. Still, our own online store is a great thing to have & I'm hoping that they continue to add merchandise!

P.S. For anybody interested, Canadian Tire at the Eaton Centre has a selection of Argo merchandise - t-shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles, stickers, etc.

The shipping price is pretty good too considering that the Official CFL Online store charges $15 for shipping.

BATKINSON001
07-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Season Ticket holders get a 15% discount at the Gate 5 store.

the discount also works at the other merch vendors as well.

argofandave
07-13-2014, 12:35 PM

They have all the current CFL teams though Winnipeg's is the old logo. They also have Jays, Leafs, and Raptors ones as well. They are made by this company: www.tervis.com (http://www.tervis.com)
I was in this store yesterday and they have reduced the price for all CFL tumblers to $9.99 less 20% which makes the price of each one $9.03 with tax. The prices were $15.99 for the small and $19.99 for the large but they are all the same price now. If you go in the store, the CFL tumblers are near the checkout.

argofandave
07-20-2014, 09:54 PM
I saw Argos flags at the Old Navy at SQ 1 mall in Mississauga.
I was in the Old Navy store in Burlington Mall today and they have 10 Argo car flags as well as some Argo t-shirts.

ArgoRavi
07-20-2014, 11:38 PM
I was in the Old Navy store in Burlington Mall today and they have 10 Argo car flags as well as some Argo t-shirts.

I have seen Argo and Ticat merchandise - mostly t-shirts from what I can recall - in the Old Navy at the Pen Centre in St. Catharines.

T-Bone
07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Long time viewer, first time poster.

Gotta check this out if you love the rings, looks awesome and so close to the real thing:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2012-Toronto-Argonauts-Grey-Cup-Ring-/181276982377?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a34f33c69&_uhb=1
A friend of mine purchased the 1999 Ti-Cat Grey Cup ring from this seller about a month ago. When I saw it I was extremely impressed with the detail and the weight of the ring. As a result, I decided to buy the one listed above using the make offer feature and I received it today. The picture below is mine and doesn't do it justice. The pictures in the listing are of the replica and it looks just as good if not better in person. It appears to be the closest to the real thing you can get. I was told by the seller he will be listing the 2004 Argonaut Grey Cup ring shortly and I'm sure it will be as impressive as this one.

Mulder
07-21-2014, 01:41 PM
A friend of mine purchased the 1999 Ti-Cat Grey Cup ring from this seller about a month ago. When I saw it I was extremely impressed with the detail and the weight of the ring. As a result, I decided to buy the one listed above using the make offer feature and I received it today. The picture below is mine and doesn't do it justice. The pictures in the listing are of the replica and it looks just as good if not better in person. It appears to be the closest to the real thing you can get. I was told by the seller he will be listing the 2004 Argonaut Grey Cup ring shortly and I'm sure it will be as impressive as this one.

Meh it's a fake. :P

If I wanted to see real thing I'll just ask our roommate.

argomANIA
07-22-2014, 09:23 AM

I just saw T-Bone's ring and was blown away. I've seen the real deal and this one is pretty spot on. Looks amazing. I'm trying to convince my husband to buy me one ;-)

Meh it's a fake. :P

If I wanted to see real thing I'll just ask our roommate.

We don't all have Grey Cup champs as roommates

gilthethrill
07-26-2014, 12:43 PM
I saw Argo stamp dispensers in Staples here in Stratford today....I already have one though....

matthew
08-06-2014, 03:18 PM
The beer store seems to have two types of Argo hats.

AngeloV
08-06-2014, 10:34 PM
I was at SVP sports on Steeles west of HWY 27 on the weekend, and picked up an Argos New Era Cap for $6.99. They had about 4 other caps but they were all women's at the same price.

Small logo on the lower right side of the from of the cap, Argos written vertically up from the bottom on the left side above the bill on a checkered pattern.

BATKINSON001
08-07-2014, 07:52 AM
The beer store seems to have two types of Argo hats. which one? its not chain wide, as the ones in my city don't have any argos stuff

1argoholic
08-09-2014, 12:05 PM
When are the Argos going to have TiCat toilet paper? I remember sports stores in Ann Arbor having Ohio St TP.

I keep telling my wife that I want a Rider sticker for our garbage can that goes to the end of the drive weekly. Have to admit I hate them the most at this point. She doesn't want me wasting any money on them. It would be worth the few bucks.

argofandave
08-14-2014, 03:39 PM
I was at SVP sports on Steeles west of HWY 27 on the weekend, and picked up an Argos New Era Cap for $6.99. They had about 4 other caps but they were all women's at the same price.

Small logo on the lower right side of the from of the cap, Argos written vertically up from the bottom on the left side above the bill on a checkered pattern.
I stopped by SVP Sports before going to the corn roast and saw the hats that you mentioned. They also had some Argo New Era fitted hats behind the counter for $14.99 each. Just the one style in dark blue. They also had some Blue Bombers and Roughriders fitted hats for the same price.

Argo57
08-14-2014, 07:25 PM
When are the Argos going to have TiCat toilet paper? I remember sports stores in Ann Arbor having Ohio St TP.

I keep telling my wife that I want a Rider sticker for our garbage can that goes to the end of the drive weekly. Have to admit I hate them the most at this point. She doesn't want me wasting any money on them. It would be worth the few bucks.

Lind of like the urinal targets (with the Argo logo) at Ivor Wynne, thought that was pretty funny!!

1argoholic
08-15-2014, 10:30 AM
Last weekend I saw a Ricky Williams mint jersey in an antique and collectables store in Lindsay. I would have bought it for a good price but he wanted $60 and frankly I wasn't a fan.

Bought an Argo tee at Vallue Village in Peterborough for peanuts and it's like new.

Last night hit a new thrift store for us in Peterborough and bought a very new Grey Cup 100 hat for $1.50. I don't buy the very expensive Grey Cup merch anymore but for that price you can't go wrong.

BATKINSON001
08-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Last weekend I saw a Ricky Williams mint jersey in an antique and collectables store in Lindsay. I would have bought it for a good price but he wanted $60 and frankly I wasn't a fan.

Bought an Argo tee at Vallue Village in Peterborough for peanuts and it's like new.

Last night hit a new thrift store for us in Peterborough and bought a very new Grey Cup 100 hat for $1.50. I don't buy the very expensive Grey Cup merch anymore but for that price you can't go wrong.

nice on the hat. jersey city still has some argos grey cup champs hats for $12... I grabbed one months ago when i found them.

1argoholic
08-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Being a landscaper and wearing old Argo hats while working I started just tossing them in the washer and dryer and they come out just fine. Just tossed my new $1.50 Grey Cup hat in both and it is really sweet. I like the new stretchy type hats. Sweet hat for that price. I'm loving the thrift store finds.

On a side note we love to cook and I've found hundreds of dollars worth of great cookbooks at Value Village for maybe $40 in total.

Humans create one hell of a ton of stuff and crap.

Ballstothewall
08-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Being a landscaper and wearing old Argo hats while working I started just tossing them in the washer and dryer and they come out just fine. Just tossed my new $1.50 Grey Cup hat in both and it is really sweet. I like the new stretchy type hats. Sweet hat for that price. I'm loving the thrift store finds.

On a side note we love to cook and I've found hundreds of dollars worth of great cookbooks at Value Village for maybe $40 in total.

Humans create one hell of a ton of stuff and crap.

You look like you like to cook Mark, you chubby SOB, lol

1argoholic
08-15-2014, 07:13 PM
I keep my slim figure by cooking low fat, gluten free, free range, non GMO, organic, natural, 10 mile diet, raw, salt free, sugar free, heart healthy, dairy free over an open fire pit of natural beechwood nugget coals.

argofandave
08-18-2014, 11:39 AM
I went to the CNE yesterday before the Argo game and as usual, Hip Leather has CFL belt Buckles for sale. They are in booth 110 in the Arts, Crafts, and Hobbies building. All 9 teams are available including Renegades but not Redblacks. They are $40 + tax but if you pay cash, it's $40 total.

DoubleBlue1873
08-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Was walking through St. Laurent mall the other day here in Ottawa and noticed lots of CFL T-shirts (mostly RedBlacks, but also Argos, Ticats and others). Nice to see CFL merchandise back in the nation's capital! Argos management should watch what RedBlacks have done here and learn. The whole city's buying RedBlacks flags, hats, shirts, jerseys, you name it. Very big splash notwithstanding all the naysayers who said it couldn't be done. (Now they just need to build a winning team!).

argofandave
08-20-2014, 12:33 AM
I just noticed that Cupstuff is closing forever at the end of this month so get your orders in before it's too late.

T-Bone
08-20-2014, 12:40 PM
I was told by the seller he will be listing the 2004 Argonaut Grey Cup ring shortly and I'm sure it will be as impressive as this one.
He's now listed the 2004 Grey Cup ring, check it out (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2004-Toronto-Argonauts-Grey-Cup-Championship-Ring-/131274732384?hash=item1e90957360&_uhb=1).

argofandave
08-21-2014, 11:07 AM

Value Village has 50% off all clothing on Monday August 25th. You should also check out Talize which is just like Value Village. Talize has a store in Peterborough at 1154 Chemong Road.

Stevoman
08-21-2014, 10:00 PM
He's now listed the 2004 Grey Cup ring, check it out (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2004-Toronto-Argonauts-Grey-Cup-Championship-Ring-/131274732384?hash=item1e90957360&_uhb=1).

That ring looks fantastic! If I only had 400 dollars to spend on a ring that I'd only wear sporadically! I prefer this ring to the 2012 and would choose it if I were to ever get one.

T-Bone
08-22-2014, 07:37 AM
That ring looks fantastic! If I only had 400 dollars to spend on a ring that I'd only wear sporadically! I prefer this ring to the 2012 and would choose it if I were to ever get one.
He does have a "Make Offer" feature.

argofandave
09-05-2014, 01:16 PM
I just noticed that Cupstuff is closing forever at the end of this month so get your orders in before it's too late.
Today is the last day to order from www.cupstuff.com

argofandave
09-21-2014, 09:05 PM
I was in Hamilton on Saturday and stopped by Giant Tiger on Upper Ottawa and noticed that they were selling Argo socks there. A package of 3 for $5 (regular price of $8). Maybe Giant Tiger stores in Toronto sell them too. I also stopped at Value Village in Hamilton and found a hat that had "Grey Cup 83" on it as well as "Argos" and "Swirlers" on it. I was assuming that Swirlers is a name of a bar and found one online located at 2450 Sheppard Avenue in Toronto. Perhaps they had a Grey Cup party in 1983 and gave away this hat there.

BATKINSON001
09-22-2014, 12:17 AM
I was in a canadian tire in red deer AB (near the futureshop) and they had an Argos oven mitt... I think it was $8.

Stouffvillain
09-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Was in the Walmart at Major Mac & Weston today and they had Argo practice jerseys (dark blue with the big shield on the chest) for $25

Also the Old Navy in Yorkdale has T's

Wobbler
09-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Shutterfly has commemorative pillows:

Argo57
09-23-2014, 11:44 PM
Shutterfly has commemorative pillows:

Why is Dracula on that Argo pillow??

gilthethrill
10-09-2014, 02:21 PM
I came across Argo type jerseys at the Target in Stratford of all places....also got one for my pal who is a casual fan...but I am working on him....

argofan81
10-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Dollarama at Square One and a location in the Scarborough area had women's winter Argo hats (2 different styles) for $3 each.

T-Bone
10-28-2014, 10:31 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>TSN Launches <a href="http://t.co/f5BFbzXNdp">http://t.co/f5BFbzXNdp</a>, an Online Destination for Licensed Sports Merchandise <a href="http://t.co/lF9PcSjWTr">http://t.co/lF9PcSjWTr</a> <a href="http://t.co/3EzqmWB49e">pic.twitter.com/3EzqmWB49e</a></p>&mdash; TSN PR (@TSN_PR) <a href="https://twitter.com/TSN_PR/status/527102086325231616">October 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stouffvillain
10-28-2014, 11:54 AM
interesting. i'll have to see what the markup is on items. tsn can't possibly charge more for a signature jersey than the cfl site

Neely2005
10-28-2014, 12:08 PM
interesting. i'll have to see what the markup is on items. tsn can't possibly charge more for a signature jersey than the cfl site

$109.99 for a Blank Jersey.

argofan81
10-28-2014, 05:04 PM
TSN Shop - Prices seem reasonable & shipping seems to vary between $11.45, $24.20 & $76.88 depending on how fast you want to receive your order.

Neely2005
11-03-2014, 11:24 AM
www.lids.ca has some Argonauts merchandise on clearance/special, starts from $1.50:

http://www.lids.ca/CFL/Team_Toronto-Argonauts?sort=low&recs=160

Neely2005
11-03-2014, 12:01 PM
www.lids.ca has some Argonauts merchandise on clearance/special, starts from $1.50:

It might be a pricing error so act quickly!

Neely2005
11-03-2014, 12:29 PM
It might be a pricing error so act quickly!

It looks like they fixed the error. Still some good prices but all the $1.50 items are now like $9 or $21.50.

Neely2005
11-06-2014, 03:25 PM

Order arrived today, 19 items for about $100 Total.

Stevoman
11-07-2014, 11:19 PM
The prices just doubled but thanks to the tip on this form I got in on the 50% sale...too bad I missed out on 1.50 items! That's incredible.

T-Bone
12-09-2014, 04:14 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We're having a Holiday Sale! Hats &amp; T-Shirts discounted on ArgosShop.ca!

GO SHOPPING!--&gt; <a href="http://t.co/qoQxbdxu7v">http://t.co/qoQxbdxu7v</a> <a href="http://t.co/LzLOFaNW19">pic.twitter.com/LzLOFaNW19</a></p>&mdash; Toronto Argonauts (@TorontoArgos) <a href="https://twitter.com/TorontoArgos/status/542377767363280897">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

AngeloV
12-09-2014, 07:04 PM
It appears as if the Argos are going yet another year without having a locker room sale. This used to be an annual end of season event in which REAL bargains can be found. The Braley marketing machine keeps rolling.

ArgoGabe22
12-09-2014, 07:09 PM
$2 savings on a cap. I'll pass.

gilthethrill
12-09-2014, 07:50 PM
It appears as if the Argos are going yet another year without having a locker room sale. This used to be an annual end of season event in which REAL bargains can be found. The Braley marketing machine keeps rolling.

Once upon a time there would be great game worn-practice worn Argo merchandise at Fan Day, I would purchase great items for a good price, but that too seems to have dried up the past couple of seasons.

ArgoGabe22
12-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Once upon a time there would be great game worn-practice worn Argo merchandise at Fan Day, I would purchase great items for a good price, but that too seems to have dried up the past couple of seasons.

I've always wondered what they did with the old jerseys. I know they are giving away out in a draw for STH renewals but what will they do with Dwight Anderson's jersey. Unless of course, they reuse them by removing and applying new lettering.

Argo57
12-09-2014, 08:04 PM

Ticats locker room sale this Friday and Saturday, I am an true Argonaut fan but Hamilton puts Toronto to shame in staying engaged with their fan base!!

Argocister
12-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Are they not giving away the game worn jerseys to the STH this year as you sign up?

T-Bone
12-10-2014, 07:35 AM
It is a shame there hasn't been a locker room sale the past few seasons. It looks like they are trying to make a few extra bucks as they are selling some game worn jerseys on ArgosShop.ca (http://toronto-argos-store.myshopify.com/collections/game-worn-jersey-collection) for $150.

Are they not giving away the game worn jerseys to the STH this year as you sign up?
As ArgoGabe22 mentioned above some of the stuff that would be in a locker room sale is being awarded to STH in the early bird renewal draws (http://argonauts.ca/page/early-bird-draw-2015).

On another note, CFLShop.ca has free shipping until tomorrow:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Go to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CFLSHOP?src=hash">#CFLSHOP</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Gifts?src=hash">#Gifts</a> til December 11th and receive FREE SHIPPING, just use code SHIPFREE <a href="http://t.co/lPoozFkoCe">http://t.co/lPoozFkoCe</a> <a href="http://t.co/PqgeGDp0RA">http://t.co/PqgeGDp0RA</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/CFL">@CFL</a></p>&mdash; CFL Shop (@CFLshop) <a href="https://twitter.com/CFLshop/status/542385748041687040">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>

EDIT: Shortly after I posted here I went to ArgosShop.ca to buy a goal line scarf:

But it's no longer listed on the site. I went over to Rogers Centre to see if they possibly had any and they currently have 0 Argos items on display at the Gate 5 Jays Shop. I asked an associate about Argos merch and she said they a few items in the back but most of it is "off site" and if I knew what I wanted specifically she could check. I didn't bother to get her to check for the scarf but I did find it on sale on Sears.ca (http://www.sears.ca/product/reebok-mens-goal-line-cfl-scarf/633-000046607-D09358) until tomorrow. It's $19.49 plus tax & shipping is $7.95 so it comes to $29.97 total. If you buy $100 worth of stuff shipping is free. It was $27.99 on ArgosShop.ca but I don't know if that included tax & shipping. There are few other Argo/CFL items on Sears.ca (http://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/search?langId=1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10001&N=0&Ntk=level1&Ntt=cfl&Nty=1&D=cfl&Ntx=mode+matchall&Dx=mode+matchall&initialquery=true&internalSearch=true) as well.

argofandave
12-10-2014, 08:44 PM
The Old Navy store in Burlington Mall has reduced the price of Argo car flags to $5 and Argo t-shirts to $10.

ArgoGabe22
12-11-2014, 09:22 PM
A few game worn jerseys are now available online. After tax and fees I think it comes out to be $169 each. http://toronto-argos-store.myshopify.com/collections/game-worn-jersey-collection?utm_source=social&utm_medium=hootsuite&utm_campaign=twitter

T-Bone
12-13-2014, 01:48 PM
A few game worn jerseys are now available online. After tax and fees I think it comes out to be $169 each (http://toronto-argos-store.myshopify.com/collections/game-worn-jersey-collection?utm_source=social&utm_medium=hootsuite&utm_campaign=twitter).I find it kind of funny that a game worn jersey works out cheaper than a replica.

Shortly after I posted here I went to ArgosShop.ca to buy a goal line scarf:

But it's no longer listed on the site. I went over to Rogers Centre to see if they possibly had any and they currently have 0 Argos items on display at the Gate 5 Jays Shop. I asked an associate about Argos merch and she said they a few items in the back but most of it is "off site" and if I knew what I wanted specifically she could check. I didn't bother to get her to check for the scarf but I did find it on sale on Sears.ca (http://www.sears.ca/product/reebok-mens-goal-line-cfl-scarf/633-000046607-D09358) until tomorrow. It's $19.49 plus tax & shipping is $7.95 so it comes to $29.97 total. If you buy $100 worth of stuff shipping is free. It was $27.99 on ArgosShop.ca but I don't know if that included tax & shipping. There are few other Argo/CFL items on Sears.ca (http://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/search?langId=1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10001&N=0&Ntk=level1&Ntt=cfl&Nty=1&D=cfl&Ntx=mode+matchall&Dx=mode+matchall&initialquery=true&internalSearch=true) as well.
The scarf is now $17.99 until December 18th at Sears.ca (http://www.sears.ca/product/reebok-mens-goal-line-cfl-scarf/633-000046607-D09358). Also I placed an order with ArgosShop.ca and the prices don't include tax. At checkout I was given two shipping options "Front Office Pick Up $5" or "Delivery $9.95."

I wouldn't be surprised if the Argos have opted for the online store because Rogers Centre is charging them for retail space at the Jays Shop. That's just a guess on my behalf but I find it odd that there is no Argos merchandise at all at the Jays Shop currently. In the past they always had a small section in the back.

Stevoman
12-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Happy that they have an online store but am not happy with the shipping prices and lack of communication. Close to 20 dollars to ship a hat to BC and with their new holiday sale, the Spirit Flatbrim hat says it is on sale for 25 but the L/XL is still regular price. No replies to emails asking for clarification.

T-Bone
12-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Happy that they have an online store but am not happy with the shipping prices and lack of communication. Close to 20 dollars to ship a hat to BC and with their new holiday sale, the Spirit Flatbrim hat says it is on sale for 25 but the L/XL is still regular price. No replies to emails asking for clarification.That is unfortunate that they haven't responsed to your inquiry and $20 does seem over priced to ship a hat, even to BC. I would reply to one of their ArgosShop.ca related tweets about not getting a reply via e-mail, see if you get a response that way.

I choose the "Front Office Pick Up $5" option for my order and I got a confirmation/receipt via e-mail. The e-mail has no instructions though as to where or when I can pick up my order. I've been to their office before but you would think they would include that info in the e-mail.

ArgoGabe22
12-13-2014, 09:50 PM
They are clearly working things out for the first time. When I purchased a jersey, no shipping options were included and I'm guessing T-Bone ordered his after mine. They did send me an email if I want it shipped or if I can pick it up but no price was mentioned.

tc23
12-14-2014, 12:05 PM
This 1997 Grey Cup Pendant is for sale !

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-jewelry-watch/city-of-toronto/1997-toronto-argonauts-cfl-grey-cup-ring-pendant-top/1039323503?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

T-Bone
12-15-2014, 12:32 PM
They are clearly working things out for the first time. When I purchased a jersey, no shipping options were included and I'm guessing T-Bone ordered his after mine. They did send me an email if I want it shipped or if I can pick it up but no price was mentioned.
I did get an e-mail today with pick up instructions. $5 for pick up though is a bit of a cash grab. Luckily I work not to far from the Argos offices and it's not that far out of my way.

EDIT: I just got my scarf from Sears.ca (http://www.sears.ca/product/reebok-mens-goal-line-cfl-scarf/633-000046607-D09358). It looks good.

argofandave
12-21-2014, 01:13 PM
The Old Navy store in Burlington Mall has reduced the price of Argo car flags to $5 and Argo t-shirts to $10.
I went to the Old Navy store at the Bramalea City Centre and they have reduced the price of Argo car flags but only to $14 (regular price is $19.50). The SportChek store at the BCC has a good selection of Argo shirts and hats. I also went to the Old Navy Store (upstairs) at Square One and they have Argo car flags for $11. I didn't see any Argo merchandise at the SportChek store just north of Square One. At the Erin Mills Town Centre, I did not find any Argo car flags at Old Navy but they have t-shirts for $10. The SportChek store at the EMTC also has a good selection of Argo merchandise.

argofandave
12-21-2014, 01:45 PM
I went to the Old Navy store at the Bramalea City Centre and they have reduced the price of Argo car flags but only to $14 (regular price is $19.50). The SportChek store at the BCC has a good selection of Argo shirts and hats. I also went to the Old Navy Store (upstairs) at Square One and they have Argo car flags for $11. I didn't see any Argo merchandise at the SportChek store just north of Square One. At the Erin Mills Town Centre, I did not find any Argo car flags at Old Navy but they have t-shirts for $10. The SportChek store at the EMTC also has a good selection of Argo merchandise.
Correction: It's the SportChek store near Square One that has a good selection of Argo merchandise and the SportChek store at the EMTC that didn't have any Argo merchandise.

ArgoGabe22
12-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Winners by my house has 3XL Argos boat logo (blank) jerseys for $12.99. They are pretty plain and 3XL. Point being the one by yours may have other sizes unless Winners just got picked up liquidated sizes like 3XL.

Argos
12-22-2014, 05:18 PM
Would be interested in one of those jerseys if I could find them!

Has anyone had any luck at all finding toques? I've been looking for five years and haven't found what I'm looking for - I can find many of them for each of the other eight CFL teams, but no Argos. I'm looking for the popular pom knit type - with the pom on the top, rollover at the bottom. I found one that didn't have the rollover on Reebok's site. I did find one that fit the bill, but it was over $40 with shipping from a place in Ottawa...which would be okay if they weren't sold out! The New Era toques are far too tight for me, but anything by Reebok or 47 brand (those are the three main CFL toque manufacturers) would work great. Thanks!

argofandave
12-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Winners by my house has 3XL Argos boat logo (blank) jerseys for $12.99. They are pretty plain and 3XL. Point being the one by yours may have other sizes unless Winners just got picked up liquidated sizes like 3XL.
I've checked the Winners stores in Milton and Oakville and they didn't have anything CFL. Where is the store with the Argo jerseys?

Godfather
03-16-2015, 03:45 PM
Lots of Argo merchandise at the Canadian Tire store on Yonge and Dundas. Hats, tee-shirts, car flags, mugs etc.

They also have Jays, Leafs, Raptors and Canadiens merchandise. I didn't see any TFC.

ArgofanIan
03-21-2015, 09:39 PM
Wish I could get a old school Argo Toque..... or something with the Argo boat logo on it... I wish our third Jersey at some point could incorporate the old boat logo... if there is a site when I can get old school ARGO Toque or boat shirt for guys....please post here .... Thanks ... .go Arrgos !!!

T-Bone
04-14-2015, 07:55 AM
It looks like CFLShop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca/) has been revamped. They have a bunch of Argos stuff (http://www.cflshop.ca/CFL/Toronto-Argonauts?recs=all) on sale currently and shipping is free on orders over $99.

AngeloV
04-14-2015, 09:03 AM
It looks like CFLShop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca/) has been revamped. They have a bunch of Argos stuff (http://www.cflshop.ca/CFL/Toronto-Argonauts?recs=all) on sale currently and shipping is free on orders over $99.

Some pretty good deals. Thanks for posting.

T-Bone
04-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Some pretty good deals. Thanks for posting.
No problem. It looks like Lids purchased Jersey City that was running CFLShop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca/) before: LIDS Sports Group Acquires Jersey City Canada (http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1426268/lids-sports-group-acquires-jersey-city-canada)

argos1873
04-16-2015, 07:58 PM
No problem. It looks like Lids purchased Jersey City that was running CFLShop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca/) before: LIDS Sports Group Acquires Jersey City Canada (http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1426268/lids-sports-group-acquires-jersey-city-canada)

That could mean that any LIDS online coupon codes could be applicable to the CFLshop, as Jersey City codes used to be as well, so keep an eye out for those.

Stevoman
04-17-2015, 12:12 AM
I wonder if you will then be able to not have to pay shipping if you get it sent to your local lids store? This is what happens when you shop through lids online.

T-Bone
04-17-2015, 06:57 AM
I wonder if you will then be able to not have to pay shipping if you get it sent to your local lids store? This is what happens when you shop through lids online.
There was no store pick up option when I ordered.

argofandave
04-17-2015, 10:50 AM
There seems to be different shipping options when you order through the different websites. At www.cflshop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca) there is no shipping to store but there is free shipping when spending $99 or more. At www.lids.ca (http://www.lids.ca) there is free shipping to store and free shipping when spending $60 or more.

argos1873
04-18-2015, 09:02 PM
There seems to be different shipping options when you order through the different websites. At www.cflshop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca) there is no shipping to store but there is free shipping when spending $99 or more. At www.lids.ca (http://www.lids.ca) there is free shipping to store and free shipping when spending $60 or more.

Are the CFL products and prices the same at both sites?

argofandave
04-18-2015, 09:30 PM
Yes they are.

Deerkeeper
05-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Decrying the total lack of Argo merchandise available, I have been thinking about making my own so I have been looking at a few custom bumper stickers sites on the web. The question is, if I make an Argo bumper sticker with the Argonaut logo, would I really be infringing that badly on copyright? I mean, how bent out of shape would some lawyer get if I made one two Dollar bumper sticker for my own use?

c33
05-01-2015, 11:34 AM
There was no store pick up option when I ordered.

Have you receiver your order? I ordered a T-Shirt and hoodie two weeks ago. I get an e-mail this morning saying the hoodie is not available (it was still listed as in stock on the website as of this morning, but has since been taken down). Now I'm left paying $12 shipping on an $11 shirt. Truth be told I don't care about the $12, but it's the principle that eats away at my soul. They also claimed when I placed my order that they were processed in 2 days, so why did it take 2 weeks? I'm not impressed.

matthew
05-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Car flags at old navy

T-Bone
05-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Have you receiver your order?
I have. I ordered on April 14 and received my order on April 20.

I ordered a T-Shirt and hoodie two weeks ago. I get an e-mail this morning saying the hoodie is not available (it was still listed as in stock on the website as of this morning, but has since been taken down). Now I'm left paying $12 shipping on an $11 shirt. Truth be told I don't care about the $12, but it's the principle that eats away at my soul. They also claimed when I placed my order that they were processed in 2 days, so why did it take 2 weeks? I'm not impressed.
That's really unfortunate.

argos1873
05-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Decrying the total lack of Argo merchandise available, I have been thinking about making my own so I have been looking at a few custom bumper stickers sites on the web. The question is, if I make an Argo bumper sticker with the Argonaut logo, would I really be infringing that badly on copyright? I mean, how bent out of shape would some lawyer get if I made one two Dollar bumper sticker for my own use?

I think it depends on whether you wish to sell them or not. If you make it for your own personal use, I highly doubt any lawyer is going to get bent out of shape over it.

*Edit* Didn't even read your last line: "I mean, how bent out of shape would some lawyer get if I made one two Dollar bumper sticker for my own use?"

Yes, you'll be fine.

OV Argo
05-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Got some Argo sunglasses on sale (15 bucks) at a local PetroCanada; also picked-up 2 Argo ball caps at a local Beerstore awhile back.

Local sports gear shops continue to feature little CFL merchandise for the most part - in favor of other more "major league" stuff.

argos1873
05-01-2015, 11:43 PM
I forgot to mention but back in the winter, Shoppers Drug Mart had Argos stuff. I picked up a pair of knitted Argos gloves for 7 dollars. Now if only I could find a toque and scarf and I'll be already for late season games at BMO when that happens.

gilthethrill
05-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Canadian Tire has an online feature in which you can order products and then go pick it up. They actually have a decent selection of Argos and other CFL team merchandise. However, when you go to order any of it, none of it is available. Kinda pointless.

T-Bone
05-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Now if only I could find a toque and scarf and I'll be already for late season games at BMO when that happens.
Here you go (http://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/search?langId=1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10001&N=0&Ntk=level1&Ntt=CFL&Nty=1&D=CFL&Ntx=mode+matchall&Dx=mode+matchall&initialquery=true&internalSearch=true).

argofan81
05-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Canadian Tire has an online feature in which you can order products and then go pick it up. They actually have a decent selection of Argos and other CFL team merchandise. However, when you go to order any of it, none of it is available. Kinda pointless.

Not sure what exactly you are looking at on the site but the Eaton Centre location has most of the Argo stuff available. There are a couple of other Toronto locations too with availability. I haven't tried to find the other CFL team merchandise but I suspect locations stock based on 'home' team -- I.e. You find Toronto stuff in Toronto locations, Hamilton stuff in Hamilton locations, etc.

1argoholic
05-03-2015, 12:33 PM
I know people who've made their own Argo stickers etc. There's some cool sites where you can make helmet stickers.They make them for highschools etc. Those are the way to go. They last forever. I have an old Jason helmet sticker on my truck which has been on since Oct 02 when I bought it. The Stamps Store used to sell them. These US site have no clue about what you're making.

gilthethrill
05-09-2015, 06:21 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to find Argo caps in the new Dollarama in Stratford. Things are really looking up under the leadership of Mr Orridge.

Argo57
05-09-2015, 09:01 PM
The CFL should have "CFL Shop" kiosks in selected shopping malls in each region stocked with caps, tee shirts and other merchandise to get the brand out there.
I really think there are more CFL fans out there that would buy Argo caps jerseys etc if they were readily available, might even see some kids wearing these items to school (novel concept) instead the league seems content to sit back and let the NFL dominate the retail market in our own country.

argofan81
05-21-2015, 09:12 AM
Anybody know if BMO has a store or space for a store that the Argos can put their merchandise in? I know that as of now there isn't a lot of merchandise (other than hats and t-shirts) available for sale but here's hoping that with new owners this will change soon!!!!

T-Bone
05-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Anybody know if BMO has a store or space for a store that the Argos can put their merchandise in? I know that as of now there isn't a lot of merchandise (other than hats and t-shirts) available for sale but here's hoping that with new owners this will change soon!!!!
There is a main store located inside BMO Field only available during games as well as several kiosks. I'm sure Real Sports at the ACC will also be getting more Argos merchandise.

mchesher03
05-21-2015, 10:21 AM
we'll have to see - no need to get too wound up about it now imo. I'm more than happy to sweat it out in my double blue Ricky Ray jersey for the time being. Great days ahead

T-Bone
05-21-2015, 04:41 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Welcome <a href="https://twitter.com/TorontoArgos">@TorontoArgos</a> glad to have you aboard <a href="https://twitter.com/RealSports">@RealSports</a> Apparel in the near future. <a href="https://twitter.com/CFL">@CFL</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/CFLonTSN">@CFLonTSN</a> <a href="http://t.co/pxn1VM2ngG">pic.twitter.com/pxn1VM2ngG</a></p>&mdash; Jeff Budway (@JeffBudway) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffBudway/status/601067256219570178">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>

R.J
05-21-2015, 08:26 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Welcome <a href="https://twitter.com/TorontoArgos">@TorontoArgos</a> glad to have you aboard <a href="https://twitter.com/RealSports">@RealSports</a> Apparel in the near future. <a href="https://twitter.com/CFL">@CFL</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/CFLonTSN">@CFLonTSN</a> <a href="http://t.co/pxn1VM2ngG">pic.twitter.com/pxn1VM2ngG</a></p>&mdash; Jeff Budway (@JeffBudway) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffBudway/status/601067256219570178">May 20, 2015</a></blockquote>

Wasn't Real Sports selling Argo apparel two years ago ?
Unless I'm mistaken and it was just the post game parties taking place at Real Sports.

T-Bone
05-22-2015, 08:00 AM
Wasn't Real Sports selling Argo apparel two years ago ?
Unless I'm mistaken and it was just the post game parties taking place at Real Sports.
They were selling some merchandise but now I'm sure we'll see a proper selection. The official post game bar for the Argos has been Shoeless Joe's on King St. just east of John St. since at least 2012.

argos1873
05-29-2015, 10:53 PM
Here you go (http://www.sears.ca/stores/shop/search?langId=1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10001&N=0&Ntk=level1&Ntt=CFL&Nty=1&D=CFL&Ntx=mode+matchall&Dx=mode+matchall&initialquery=true&internalSearch=true).

Thanks but I don't see a toque there now, but found this finally:

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men-s-toronto-argonauts-ribbed-knit-hat/D09104.html

Will come in handy for late season games at BMO.

argofandave
06-10-2015, 11:56 AM
I made a few stops downtown before going to the game last night. Nicholby's on Front Street near SkyDome still has Argo 100th Grey Cup Champs t-shirts for sale. I bought one for $7.05 including tax. I didn't see any Argo shirts there at first so I asked and they had them behind the counter so I don't know how many are left and what sizes they had. Old Navy at the Eaton Centre has several t-shirts but mainly children's sizes. They also had Argo car flags for 97 cents each. I bought one and they still had 7 left. I then went to the Canadian Tire store there and they had lots of Argo merchandise which can also be ordered online and shipped to any Canadian Tire store for pick up.

T-Bone
06-10-2015, 12:09 PM
I then went to the Canadian Tire store there and they had lots of Argo merchandise which can also be ordered online and shipped to any Canadian Tire store for pick up.
Canadian Tire does have quite a bit of stuff (http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/search-results.html?count=30;i=1;m_ct_sort=relevance;q=To ronto%20Argonauts;rank=rank_sc;searchByTerm=true;v iewMode=grid). It looks like our season ticket holder gift (http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/toronto-argonauts-glass-set-2-pk-0845015p.html#.VXhhjPlVhHw) is coming from there.

gilthethrill
06-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Canadian Tire does have quite a bit of stuff (http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/search-results.html?count=30;i=1;m_ct_sort=relevance;q=To ronto Argonauts;rank=rank_sc;searchByTerm=true;viewMode= grid). It looks like our season ticket holder gift (http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/toronto-argonauts-glass-set-2-pk-0845015p.html#.VXhhjPlVhHw) is coming from there.

I noticed that merchandise a while ago. I went to order it on line but no matter what store I selected, there were none available. I talked to the service desk person at the Canadian Tire here in Stratford a couple months ago & she seemed somewhat perplexed as to why I was unable to order something. She told me they would order items in, but they have not arrived yet.

T-Bone
06-10-2015, 12:24 PM
I noticed that merchandise a while ago. I went to order it on line but no matter what store I selected, there were none available. I talked to the service desk person at the Canadian Tire here in Stratford a couple months ago & she seemed somewhat perplexed as to why I was unable to order something. She told me they would order items in, but they have not arrived yet.
Not sure what's going on there. I do know that the Bay and Dundas location has pretty much all that stuff in stock.

argonaut11xx
06-10-2015, 02:03 PM
I'd buy and wear an ARGOFANS.COM t-shirt if there was one available for purchase

gilthethrill
06-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Not sure what's going on there. I do know that the Bay and Dundas location has pretty much all that stuff in stock.

Thanks for posting that link....it inspired to go to store and ask about it availability....I ordered the Fan Cave and Argonauts Ave signs....not sure if it will get to Stratford store, but here's hoping!

argofandave
06-10-2015, 02:41 PM
I just tried to place an online order with Canadian Tire but every time I tried to click on the "add to cart" button, it would not work. Luckily, a survey popped up asking me about their website so I was able to describe the problem to them that way. I also sent an email to them about this as well.

BATKINSON001
06-10-2015, 02:53 PM
None of the argos stuff on crappy tires website is available.

T-Bone
06-10-2015, 03:26 PM
None of the argos stuff on crappy tires website is available.
It looks like it is only available for in store pick up so it depends on which store location you are looking to pick it up from. Like I said before the Bay and Dundas location has pretty much everything in stock.

BATKINSON001
06-10-2015, 03:43 PM
It looks like it is only available for in store pick up so it depends on which store location you are looking to pick it up from. Like I said before the Bay and Dundas location has pretty much everything in stock.

Having it in store doesn't do me any good if I can't have WHaT I want shipped to alberta.

LLB997
06-11-2015, 11:30 AM
I made a few stops downtown before going to the game last night. Nicholby's on Front Street near SkyDome still has Argo 100th Grey Cup Champs t-shirts for sale. I bought one for $7.05 including tax. I didn't see any Argo shirts there at first so I asked and they had them behind the counter so I don't know how many are left and what sizes they had. Old Navy at the Eaton Centre has several t-shirts but mainly children's sizes. They also had Argo car flags for 97 cents each. I bought one and they still had 7 left. I then went to the Canadian Tire store there and they had lots of Argo merchandise which can also be ordered online and shipped to any Canadian Tire store for pick up.

I am still looking for a 100th cup white cap, nicholbys hav those in stock?

T-Bone
06-11-2015, 01:21 PM
I'll keep an eye out. If I see one of these I'll let you know.

argofandave
06-11-2015, 03:41 PM

Nicholby's did not have any CFL caps in stock. Canadian Tire in the Eaton Centre had 2 RED Grey Cup 100 caps in stock.

LLB997
06-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Nicholby's did not have any CFL caps in stock. Canadian Tire in the Eaton Centre had 2 RED Grey Cup 100 caps in stock.
cool, thanks for the info. still looking to pick up one of those white ones the players wore post 100gc win.

BATKINSON001
06-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Jersey city might still have some on their site.... I got mine when they were on sale a year back.

T-Bone
06-12-2015, 10:02 AM
I just noticed that Lids.ca (http://www.lids.ca/CFL/Toronto-Argonauts/Apparel) has exactly the same Argos merchandise on their site as CFLShop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca/CFL/Toronto-Argonauts?recs=all). Also, Lids.ca offers free ground shipping on orders of $60 or more and free in store pick up so you are better off ordering stuff from Lids.ca than CFLShop.ca.

Jersey city might still have some on their site.... I got mine when they were on sale a year back.
Lids purchased Jersey City (http://www.argofans.com/showthread.php?368-Argos-Merchandise&p=59314&viewfull=1#post59314) hence why they now run CFLShop.ca and Jersey City's selection (http://www.lids.ca/Shop/Jersey-City/Sport_cfl/Team_toronto-argonauts?recs=all) is exactly the same as the other two.

argofandave
06-12-2015, 11:20 AM
I got a reply from my email to Canadian Tire and from what I can figure out, to buy Argos merchandise online and pick it up at your local store, the Argos merchandise has to be in stock at your local store.

BATKINSON001
06-12-2015, 12:17 PM
I just noticed that Lids.ca (http://www.lids.ca/CFL/Toronto-Argonauts/Apparel) has exactly the same Argos merchandise on their site as CFLShop.ca (http://www.cflshop.ca/CFL/Toronto-Argonauts?recs=all). Also, Lids.ca offers free ground shipping on orders of $60 or more and free in store pick up so you are better off ordering stuff from Lids.ca than CFLShop.ca.

Lids purchased Jersey City (http://www.argofans.com/showthread.php?368-Argos-Merchandise&p=59314&viewfull=1#post59314) hence why they now run CFLShop.ca and Jersey City's selection (http://www.lids.ca/Shop/Jersey-City/Sport_cfl/Team_toronto-argonauts?recs=all) is exactly the same as the other two.

Thanks for the tip.

Stevoman
06-13-2015, 05:57 PM

Awesome, thanks for the tip! New shirt coming my way for Father's day!!!

Deerkeeper
06-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Interesting what can happen when you show your Argos colours in public.
I purchased some Argos decals online from this place ( Argos Decals (http://www.decalsextremeonline.com/Toronto-Argonauts-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-4-Sizes_p_544.html) ) a while back and stuck one on the back of my car. This morning while filling up at a gas station in Barrie, a woman pulled in behind me and commented on the sticker. Turned out to be Darly Waud's mother. Don't be afraid to show the colours everyone.

T-Bone
06-16-2015, 08:42 AM
Almost a year ago I purchased this 2012 Grey Cup ring replica from this seller (http://www.ebay.com/sch/greycuprings/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=):

He is now offering a display case for the rings with custom plaques which really bring the whole thing together. Here is the case and plaque I purchased with the ring from above:

gilthethrill
06-16-2015, 07:52 PM
I got a reply from my email to Canadian Tire and from what I can figure out, to buy Argos merchandise online and pick it up at your local store, the Argos merchandise has to be in stock at your local store.

Canadian Tire Stratford called me today to inform me the items I ordered have been discontinued.

Tau Ceti
06-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Canadian Tire selection is comparatively impressive. Got a nice cap for $15 at the Bay and Dundas store (thanks for the tip T-Bone). Lots of cups, mugs, shot and pint glasses.

argofandave
06-21-2015, 09:48 PM
I was in the Canadian Tire store by Burlington Mall. They had 3 Argo items in their sports department. They had licence plate frames and bumper stickers locked in a showcase and one sided car flags right by the cash register.

HereComeTheIrish
06-25-2015, 12:59 PM
I was at Old Navy yesterday in Thornhill... there were Argos shirts, tanktops, and hats on sale for 15 percent off. I picked up a nice shirt for 15 dollars.

1argoholic
06-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Need to get some of those decals. Getting a new car so I'll be losing my very cool all white old original boat logo. My buddy ordered them from the states a while back. My wife gets a constant supply of Stamps logos at The Stamps Store which has the true helmet logos plus smaller versions of it.

jerrym
06-25-2015, 03:07 PM
Does anybody know where you can get Argo merchandise in Vancouver?

PullTogether73
06-25-2015, 03:31 PM
I was in the Canadian Tire store by Burlington Mall. They had 3 Argo items in their sports department. They had licence plate frames and bumper stickers locked in a showcase and one sided car flags right by the cash register.

Argonauts license plate frames exist???
I've wanted one for years and didn't think any had been made.

If anyone sees any of these closer to Scarborough (Burlington is a bit far), please let me know.

AngeloV
06-25-2015, 04:04 PM

I don't think they've come up with Argos roach clips yet.

:p

argofandave
07-02-2015, 01:00 PM
I went to 5 Canadian Tire Stores (1 in Oakville, 4 in Mississauga) on Monday and noticed that the amount of Argos merchandise that they carry can vary widely. The first 2 that I went to (Hyde Park at Dundas in Oakville and Meadowvale Town Centre in Mississauga) carried Argo coffee mugs, beer mugs, and beer glasses but no clothing. The store on Dundas near Dixie had Argo t-shirts and hats as well as BC and Montreal t-shirts but nothing else. The 2 stores on Mavis (Dundas and Brittania) didn't have anything CFL.

Stevoman
07-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Lids.ca with free shipping if you select sending it to your nearest store. This is the best I've been able to find out here. Although, the shirt I just ordered from them had the colours run so now the white A in the logo has been turned light blue. Still looks alright but am waiting to see if they respond to my email regarding refund. This is the first time I've had something like that happen though.

argonaut11xx
07-03-2015, 11:08 AM

Sports and Stuff in Chilliwack is the only place ive found that has Argo merchandise in all of BC.

argofandave
07-10-2015, 03:24 PM
I was just at a sports equipment warehouse sale at the Milton Sports Centre at 605 Santa Maria Blvd (south side of Derry Road just west of Hwy 25/Ontario Street). The only CFL items they were selling were footballs. They have full size Grey Cup 100 footballs for $10 each. They also have 4 different mini footballs for $12 each. One with the Argo logo, one with the Ticat logo, one with the CFL logo, and pink ones with the CFL logo. Taxes are extra. Sale end on Sunday at 5pm.

www.athleticlockeroutlet.com (http://www.athleticlockeroutlet.com)

1argoholic
07-10-2015, 11:51 PM
Vallue Village is where I've found some nice Argo gear. Dixie and Dundas years ago I found a brand new never worn Rocket Ismail jersey for a few bucks. Last year in Peterborough I found a new t shirt. My wife found some nice Argo gals stuff at National in Pete.

THere was a sports store in Duncan BC that carried a few Argo things. I think it's a BC chain so I'll have to look it up.

johnnyice
07-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Wondering if the ARGO shop will have new , or at least more current jerseys for sale .
When buying a jersey , more than 1 seamstress should be on hand to fill orders .

A few years ago I paid for my O'Shea jersey and the clerk said I would have to come back "next week"
WTF dude ? Really ? I'm buying to wear NOW , AT THE GAME !
He finally found the seamstress because he was really reluctant to refund the money .

T-Bone
07-13-2015, 08:46 AM
Found these at BestBuy.ca (http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?path=ca77b9b4beca91fe414314b86b b581f8en20&query=Toronto+Argonauts):

http://www.bestbuy.ca/multimedia/Products/500x500/103/10301/10301031.jpg

One adult chair is 1 cent short of free shipping but if you're getting two or you need something else you can get free shipping.

PullTogether73
07-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Freakin' awesome!

(I'm surprised these are available at Best Buy. Are they branching out from electronics?)

T-Bone
07-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Freakin' awesome!

(I'm surprised these are available at Best Buy. Are they branching out from electronics?)
No idea. I randomly stumbled on the chair on a different site and then went to see if I could find it elsewhere and BestBuy.ca (http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?path=ca77b9b4beca91fe414314b86b b581f8en20&query=Toronto+Argonauts) of all places popped up. I was surprised as well. Worked out as it is a better deal.

argos1873
07-15-2015, 09:31 PM
Freakin' awesome!

I think they are, given their Home and Lifestyle section: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/furniture/furniture.aspx?path=033c8aa3eb7d23ee9c7d15cee45b5a 1een01&NVID=Deals%20%26%20Shops;Home%20%26%20Lifestyle;im ;en

Its a sweet looking chair.

Bleeds Double Blue
07-16-2015, 12:36 AM
I just returned from a whirlwind 20 hour visit to Toronto and was pleasantly surprised to find Argo tee-shirts at a place called LS Travel Retail in the departures lounge at Pearson Airport. They had two different designs but only one of them in my size. I also got to chat a bit with John Paul Tremblay (Julian from Trailer Park Boys) as we waited for our respective flights to board. I didn't notice if he had bought an Argo tee as well and didn't feel it appropriate to ask.

argonaut11xx
07-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know if/where i can get Toronto Argonaut golf balls?, or club head covers?

PullTogether73
07-22-2015, 12:34 AM
I guess it's too soon to ask where I can get an Argonaut poncho.
I want to be prepared for next season at BMO Field.
:D

argolio
07-22-2015, 06:05 PM
:DMight be too soon, but it's a good question to ask. I'd buy one of those.

Neely2005
07-23-2015, 11:54 AM

Hopefully we won't need them once they finish the roof over the seats at BMO Field.

Argocister
07-23-2015, 04:44 PM
Would be good to also take to other stadiums ...... May be dangerous at THF ..... I' ll just make sure my 6'6 and 6'5 sons are with me

7dj83r8f78t4alf8