PDA

View Full Version : World Jrs

1argoholic
12-26-2015, 03:35 PM
First game and I know so many of the players from having Petes seasons. Canada just over thought too much. Just get the BLOODY puck on net. How many times would guys be in the slot for a nice shot and they'd pass and zero would come of the chance. If you've got to lose and have a learning experience it's the first game. I'm really not sure what this team can do but they have plenty to work on like letting your goalie catch the easy shot from the point rather then tipping it past him like Hicketts and Point did for the two last US goals. I'm already sick of the low glass behind the nets and the constant stoppages every time a puck is tipped.

1argoholic
12-30-2015, 10:18 AM
What no one gives a crap about the most entertaining hockey that's played every year?

ArgoRavi
12-30-2015, 12:50 PM
What no one gives a crap about the most entertaining hockey that's played every year?

Outside of Canada, nobody does. That makes this international tournament an oddity when only one country's citizens are really passionate about it. As for this year's tournament, it doesn't look like Canada will walk away with it as they have in some of the past years. That is good for this tournament.

Will
12-30-2015, 09:07 PM

Given that I am usually in Florida at this time of year, it is somewhat difficult to get into the tournament. I'll usually get back into it though once I return to Canada.

1argoholic
01-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Well it looked like the Finish fans got into it.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8