PDA

View Full Version : Before it's too late!

tknight
01-14-2016, 10:52 AM
Hello Argo Fans!

As we ramp up efforts to get all the information finalized for the upcoming season, I wanted to make sure all of the loyal Argo fans have their $50 dollar season ticket deposit in before it is too late!

This deposit will give you first priority on seat selection over the public, as well as first selection of Grey Cup tickets when available. Do not hesitate on this deal, as it will not be around for much longer.

I hope that the cold weather will be pass us soon, and we can get the CFL season underway at new BMO Field!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or want to put down the deposit for the 2016 season.

Tim Knight
Account Executive - The Toronto Argonauts Football Club
212 King Street West, Suite 501
Toronto, Ontario M5H 1K5
tknight@argonauts.ca / (416) 341-2720

Downtownfan
01-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Hello Tim, Thank you for your contributions to the board. I have indeed already put down four deposits of $50 each. Could you please outline what the timelines or next steps will be for people who have already committed? It would be great to know when there will be movement on a seating plan, seat selection, a schedule, or any other news that many of us are keen to hear about.

tknight
01-14-2016, 11:07 AM
Hello Tim, Thank you for your contributions to the board. I have indeed already put down four deposits of $50 each. Could you please outline what the timelines or next steps will be for people who have already committed? It would be great to know when there will be movement on a seating plan, seat selection, a schedule, or any other news that many of us are keen to hear about.

Hello,

We are hoping mid-February! Hang in tight, this season will be worth the wait

Neely2005
01-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Hello,

We are hoping mid-February! Hang in tight, this season will be worth the wait

I've been told numerous times by my rep mid January. Not pleased to hear that this has changed.

tknight
01-14-2016, 12:57 PM
I've been told numerous times by my rep mid January. Not pleased to hear that this has changed.

It could be earlier! Fingers crossed

argos1873
01-15-2016, 07:23 PM
Of course for the first year in many that I would actually be able to afford to buy seasons, and of course the first year the Argos are out of Skydome, I will be moving to Ottawa for work in June. I'm hoping to be able to make it down for a game sometime this season, but of course single tickets will probably be harder to come by now. Might have to make due with an Argo game or 2 at TD Place. Everyone keeps asking me if I'll become a Redblack fan. Not bloody likely! Enjoy the new stadium boys.

jerrym
01-17-2016, 12:47 AM
Thanks again for your efforts in a tough environment.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8