PDA

View Full Version : TSN's CFL's Best Available Free Agents List

R.J
01-26-2016, 11:40 AM
http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/cfl-s-best-available-free-agents-1.428282

Laurent and Capicciotti would be huge gets for any team. Dressler was originally #10 on the international list, but having just signed, Fuller was slotted in.

Kenners
01-26-2016, 01:54 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/cfl-s-best-available-free-agents-1.428282

Laurent and Capicciotti would be huge gets for any team. Dressler was originally #10 on the international list, but having just signed, Fuller was slotted in.

I'm hoping Owens gets re-signed....I just like him, he's a great face for the organization.

AngeloV
01-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Josh Bourke would be a great get, but it may cost close to 250k.

I'm hoping Owens gets re-signed....I just like him, he's a great face for the organization.

I have been preaching this as well. I'm also of the opinion that he can still play, but Harris fell in love with the 3 bigger targets last season.

dmont
01-26-2016, 01:59 PM

Guys they need to re-sign: Laing, Gabriel, T. Harris (who should have been the priority over Ray, if you ask me).

Guys that would be good re-signings at the right price: Greenwood (injury-prone, we got Miles), Owens (Lots of good young receivers on the team), Okpalaugo (good, but I wouldn't say dominant).

Kenners
01-26-2016, 02:22 PM

Guys they need to re-sign: Laing, Gabriel, T. Harris (who should have been the priority over Ray, if you ask me).

Guys that would be good re-signings at the right price: Greenwood (injury-prone, we got Miles), Owens (Lots of good young receivers on the team), Okpalaugo (good, but I wouldn't say dominant).

I don't know a ton about football yet, I'm sure you're right in terms of what we need as a team, but I just like how Owens has a presence and is likable. Building the CFL and the Argos in Toronto is an uphill battle, having a cool dude like him repping the team as well as being that guy who is 100% Argos is definitely a benefit. Winning is obviously the goal, but we've won a lot and that hasn't help build popularity. Plus it's not like CO2 is a bad play either.

gilthethrill
01-26-2016, 03:27 PM

I fully expect Laing, if he remains in the CFL to land in his home town of Edmonton. This move would also keep Mike Reilly healthy. I don't think Barker can do much to keep him in double blue. Hope I am wrong of course.

R.J
01-26-2016, 03:35 PM
CFL.ca Top 30 Free Agents
http://www.cfl.ca/2016/01/26/cfl-ca-top-30-free-agents/

I disagree with the notion that Harris should have been a priority over Ray and that he's the number 2 top free agent on the cfl.ca's and #1 on TSN's International list. The amount of teams that would give Harris the #1 spot are slim to none. I'm still waiting to hear someone (anyone) explain how Trevor Harris became the best QB the Argonauts have, let alone the best QB in the league, which some seem to heavily imply that he is. Trevor Harris 2/3's of a good season = Doug Flutie 2.0. Harris somehow is a legend already.

paulwoods13
01-26-2016, 04:02 PM
CFL.ca Top 30 Free Agents
http://www.cfl.ca/2016/01/26/cfl-ca-top-30-free-agents/

I disagree with the notion that Harris should have been a priority over Ray and that he's the number 2 top free agent on the cfl.ca's and #1 on TSN's International list. The amount of teams that would give Harris the #1 spot are slim to none.

He doesn't have to be a No. 1 QB this season to be the top target in free agency. Teams need depth at that important position, and he would easily be the best backup QB in the league if he doesn't start. He will sign a far richer contract than he had last season, and it may end up as the richest contract for any FA this year (altho we'll never have any way to know with certainty).

paulwoods13
01-26-2016, 04:03 PM
I fully expect Laing, if he remains in the CFL to land in his home town of Edmonton. This move would also keep Mike Reilly healthy. I don't think Barker can do much to keep him in double blue. Hope I am wrong of course.

I think his desire to return to Edm has been vastly overstated. If anything, I think he may hate the way he has been vilified by that fan base. But IMO it's probably moot as I expect him to get an NFL tryout.

R.J
01-26-2016, 04:07 PM
and he would easily be the best backup QB in the league if he doesn't start.
Over Drew Tate ?
I guess the Legend of Trevor Harris continues...........................

AngeloV
01-26-2016, 04:38 PM
Over Drew Tate ?

LOL...I like Harris, (as a back up) but I agree with you.

His sample size is way too small to call him a sure fire #1 down the road.

doubleblue
01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=AngeloV;77677]Josh Bourke would be a great get, but it may cost close to 250k.

I never thought Bourke would ever leave Montreal, and maybe he will still resign there. But the longer he remains unsigned by Popp and other high ticket players are signed there it does get a little interesting. $250,000 would mean somebody like Laing would be gone, but Ricky's blind side has to be worth something. I could live with a OLine of Bourke-Holmes-Keeping-and the two Vans on the right side. McEwen, Sewell and one of St. John or Vaillancourt in reserve.

eiben35
01-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Trevor Harris should have bee re-signed before Ray. No question about that. I wanted them to keep Collaros instead of Ray three years ago. Absolute must t re-sign are Gabriel, Laing and Cory Greewodd if healthy.

R.J
01-26-2016, 05:38 PM
I think I just fan girled at the idea of Bourke coming here and Sewell learning from him, then replacing him in a couple years. Plus the Argonauts drafting either St. John or Guy to play RT in a couple of years. Bourke IMO is still an elite LT, and if the Argonauts go get him at a decent deal, Barker should do it.

paulwoods13
01-26-2016, 05:47 PM
Over Drew Tate ?

Tate's career stats (seven seasons):
353/529 (66.7%) 4,315 yards, 32 TDs, 13 INT

Harris's 2015 stats:
382/538 (71%) 4,354 yards, 33 TDs, 19 INT

Yeah, I'd take Harris over Tate. The latter is a flake, IMO; a decent backup but what has he done to warrant considering him the best backup in the league? Harris led the league in TD passes and helped a team with a bad o-line and terrible secondary win nine out of 16 games he started.

paulwoods13
01-26-2016, 05:49 PM
His sample size is way too small to call him a sure fire #1 down the road.

I didn't do that, for the record. But I did say whatever team gets him will have (at least) the best backup, and I stand by that.

AngeloV
01-26-2016, 07:22 PM
I didn't do that, for the record. But I did say whatever team gets him will have (at least) the best backup, and I stand by that.

I know you never anointed him as a sure #1. I, personally have my doubts, Paul. I know that we have all talked about him hitting a wall after 13 games, and that is not what scares me. His interception ratio while he struggled is what really scares me, as far as him being a starter. The Argos offence is pretty low risk. 19 picks is a lot to throw in that system. I would take Tate over him in a heart beat. Tate is also a much better scrambler, which is something I like in a back-up.

R.J
01-26-2016, 07:38 PM
Tate's career stats (seven seasons):
353/529 (66.7%) 4,315 yards, 32 TDs, 13 INT

Harris's 2015 stats:
382/538 (71%) 4,354 yards, 33 TDs, 19 INT

Yeah, I'd take Harris over Tate. The latter is a flake, IMO; a decent backup but what has he done to warrant considering him the best backup in the league? Harris led the league in TD passes and helped a team with a bad o-line and terrible secondary win nine out of 16 games he started.
What has Harris done to be considered "the best backup in the league" ?

Watch Drew Tate play.

ArgoRavi
01-27-2016, 12:31 AM

I think that we fans often overestimate how important it is for a player to return home when they become a free agent. Yes, it does happen sometimes but, as we saw last year with Tyler Holmes, it doesn't always happen.

OV Argo
01-27-2016, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=AngeloV;77677]Josh Bourke would be a great get, but it may cost close to 250k.

I never thought Bourke would ever leave Montreal, and maybe he will still resign there. But the longer he remains unsigned by Popp and other high ticket players are signed there it does get a little interesting. $250,000 would mean somebody like Laing would be gone, but Ricky's blind side has to be worth something. I could live with a OLine of Bourke-Holmes-Keeping-and the two Vans on the right side. McEwen, Sewell and one of St. John or Vaillancourt in reserve.

IF McEwen shows up, have to think he has a good chance of starting at C unless the O-line coach favors vets & experience over talent; and Valliancourt could probably win a starting guard job right away too IMO with same deal there; young NI interior O-linemen like Chung and Groulx started a lot last year and I don't think they are in the same skill category as McEwen & Vaillancourt; Nolan MacMillan has started at guard for Ottawa as a rookie on in but he is very good. Like to see Holmes emerge as much better, but IMO he has been shaky at times and Van Roten is average but I guess versatile. St John getting rated high, but he has very little college ball starting experience and young NI OTs don't get much CFL starting chances - is he better than Sewell ? - maybe but they don't need 2 back-up NI OTs.

Vaillancourt would cost the 1st round pick (unless he goes 1st overall or unless he is NFL drafted) and would be worth it if he is viewed as a real shot to play right away and help and if not and if McEwen shows he might be viewed as a young depth guy at first or maybe play right away; otherwise, rather use the top pick to address an area of immediate need; that could be DT especially if Laing & Cummings depart.

I'd bet heavy on Bourke re-signing in Montreal; would be a great scoop signing for the Argos though.

paulwoods13
01-27-2016, 06:15 AM
What has Harris done to be considered "the best backup in the league" ?

Watch Drew Tate play.

You mean watch him carry on third down? He also gets mop-up duty, guess we can draw a lot from that. I've seen him -- he's OK. I venture to say that even if he played 16 games from start to finish, he would not lead the league in TD passes. And doing that alone is enough for Harris to be considered the best backup in the league.

doubleblue
01-27-2016, 11:50 AM
I rated Chung a little ahead of McEwen last year and was the player I hoped the Argos could land. I saw where the Winnipeg Coach said Chung had his ups and down early in the year. I think Chung is an exception and he is one tough homre. Groulx struggled a bit in Edmonton and was back on the bench at the end of the year. These guys might be ready physically to play in the pros but it takes time for them to learn all the different blocking schemes and different defenses that is thrown at them now. I think history shows that it takes the second half of their second year or maybe the third year before most of the young OLinemen are ready to start in the CFL. McEwen, St. John and Vaillancourt will be no different IMO. McMillan started because of need, but there was a learning curve and Burris paid the price at times.
But unless Barker can sign Bourke I think he has to go OLine with his first pick. A lot of age and average talent there, except for Holmes, for their Canadian content IMO. Keeping, Smith and VanZeyl will need replacing in the not to distant future and if Sewell can't start to play some this year he may be labelled as a bust.

R.J
01-27-2016, 12:08 PM
You mean watch him carry on third down? He also gets mop-up duty, guess we can draw a lot from that. I've seen him -- he's OK. I venture to say that even if he played 16 games from start to finish, he would not lead the league in TD passes. And doing that alone is enough for Harris to be considered the best backup in the league.
You mean in your opinion, correct ?

Scooter McCray
01-27-2016, 12:09 PM
Let's keep in mind the season Harris played in last year. He was among the best QBs in the league until mid October after the Ottawa (home) game. At that point when it became obvious the BJs were going to kick the Argos out to Hamilton to play, overall team morale collapsed and the entire team's play went down dramatically not just Harris'. Their next game that was any good was the semi final against Hamilton. Harris carried this team most of the way, it is a big enough sample size for me to say he is the best backup in the league and probably an above average starter; better than Jennings, Willy, and Glenn.

paulwoods13
01-27-2016, 02:03 PM
You mean in your opinion, correct ?

Anything that isn't purely factual -- such as statistics -- is opinion on boards like this. Thought everyone understood that but in case not, I added "I venture to say."

I already understood you don't agree Harris is at least the best backup QB in the league. Haven't heard an argument in support of Tate other that "watch him play," so feel free to make one.

paulwoods13
01-27-2016, 02:10 PM
. . . it is a big enough sample size for me to say he is the best backup in the league and probably an above average starter; better than Jennings, Willy, and Glenn.

This sample size issue is interesting. Harris threw more passes in one season than Tate has thrown in seven. Is sample size based on the calendar? Starts? Snaps? Snaps when the game outcome was in doubt? Throws? In at least one of those measures (calendar) Tate has a bigger sample size; in at least one (passes attempted), Harris has a bigger sample size. Others I don't know -- Tate may have started more than 17 times over his career; Harris may have taken more snaps in games that weren't already decided. Regardless, I've seen enough to declare Harris a QB I would take over Tate (assuming comparable salaries, contract lengths, etc.).

OV Argo
01-27-2016, 02:59 PM
I rated Chung a little ahead of McEwen last year and was the player I hoped the Argos could land. I saw where the Winnipeg Coach said Chung had his ups and down early in the year. I think Chung is an exception and he is one tough homre. Groulx struggled a bit in Edmonton and was back on the bench at the end of the year. These guys might be ready physically to play in the pros but it takes time for them to learn all the different blocking schemes and different defenses that is thrown at them now. I think history shows that it takes the second half of their second year or maybe the third year before most of the young OLinemen are ready to start in the CFL. McEwen, St. John and Vaillancourt will be no different IMO. McMillan started because of need, but there was a learning curve and Burris paid the price at times.
But unless Barker can sign Bourke I think he has to go OLine with his first pick. A lot of age and average talent there, except for Holmes, for their Canadian content IMO. Keeping, Smith and VanZeyl will need replacing in the not to distant future and if Sewell can't start to play some this year he may be labelled as a bust.

Have to disagree - a lot there. SOME young & top talent players are ready to play in the pros and be upgrades to CFL teams and this includes some NIs (or do you believe only new import players should be right away handed CFL playing time - cause that happens often?) (and sure there is some learning for any such young players) MacMillan was one of those for Ottawa - he was good right away. McEwen & Vaillancourt IMO could be those type of players - lots of accomplished college ball starting experience - on good programs and in tougher competition play-off games too; and they will be competing at their natural interior line positions and maybe on teams that need upgrades. StJohn - an OT with very little college ball starting experience - would be the more likely candidate to be labelled "not ready" for the pros/CFL. However - that is what real, tough TC competition and sharp player evaluating is all about; and if you want to hold back top notch young talent as "not ready" to start till their 2nd or 3rd year, then don't be surprised if they say F-u to that team and look elsewhere as FAs to another team that might give them a shot to play and thus maybe earn bigger buck$. And I'm all for developing young players who do need the time to learn & improve and who are behind very solid starters on a team. Not all CFL teams have these solid starters across their depth chart however - and new, young guys with the talent can compete to be upgrades.

AngeloV
01-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Anything that isn't purely factual -- such as statistics -- is opinion on boards like this. Thought everyone understood that but in case not, I added "I venture to say."

I already understood you don't agree Harris is at least the best backup QB in the league. Haven't heard an argument in support of Tate other that "watch him play," so feel free to make one.

The one thing that you are leaving out in the stats Paul, is that Tate can make plays as a scrambler. I frankly was disappointed with Harris' lack of being able to do this last year, and I know Ricky Ray isn't exactly a game breaker with his feet, but he has proven over and over again, that he doesn't need to.

R.J
01-27-2016, 04:08 PM

As Angelo pointed out, you're not taking into account what Tate does with his feet, nor taking into account his play and how he controls and moves the offense. The fact that with the exception of 1 game Tate has played exceptionally well, and if not for a freak arm injury would have been the starter in Calgary.

Good for Trevor Harris in tossing 33 TD's in a very heavy pass first offense. Here's my issue with solely relying on stats to make a point instead of looking at the whole picture and wait for it "watch them play" - If you were to solely look at stats, Kevin Glenn would be considered one of the best QB's in the CFL, anyone who has seen him play, knows that's not the case.

paulwoods13
01-27-2016, 06:36 PM
The fact that with the exception of 1 game Tate has played exceptionally well, and if not for a freak arm injury would have been the starter in Calgary.

C'mon, that is not a "fact." That is pure opinion. The irony here is so thick I think you must be doing it on purpose to get me revved up.

Good for Trevor Harris in tossing 33 TD's in a very heavy pass first offense. Here's my issue with solely relying on stats to make a point instead of looking at the whole picture and wait for it "watch them play" - If you were to solely look at stats, Kevin Glenn would be considered one of the best QB's in the CFL, anyone who has seen him play, knows that's not the case.

I completely agree re Glenn but again, that is a matter of opinion and not fact. I'm sure there are people who think Kevin Glenn is one of the best QBs in the CFL. That's how opinion works.

I have watched Harris play -- I think I saw every snap he took last season -- and I saw enough from him in the first half of the season, and sporadically after that, to feel he's at least the best backup QB in the league. His stats were very good, especially in the red zone, but I'm not basing my opinion just on stats. IMO he consistently threw the ball well, to different parts of the field. IMO he made excellent reads. IMO he established good chemistry with receivers. IMO he made throws where they had to be (less so in the second half of the year when he got way too careless or prone to tunnel vision at times.) I can't understand why you think Tate is better -- I do agree he's a better runner, FWIW -- but that's your opinion.

The Argo offence is pass-first. So are most offences in the CFL. The QB still has to make the actual throws the offence calls for. He made them often enough to make me hope he re-signs.

R.J
01-27-2016, 06:51 PM
You're entitled to your opinion Paul.

paulwoods13
01-27-2016, 07:37 PM
You're entitled to your opinion Paul.

Thanks for letting me know.

ArgoGabe22
01-27-2016, 07:47 PM
I think Tate has had it pretty nice in Calgary. If I was GM with a pass heavy offence, then Harris would be my guy over Tate. I like Tate, can be quite useful with his legs but I'm not sure he could handle passing the ball 35-40 times in a game if put in that position. Of course I'm thinking from an Argos perspective, Calgary was able to have a much more balanced offence.

Argo57
01-27-2016, 08:37 PM
Harris and Tate both have their attributes, but the one area that Tate beats Harris hands down is being a total flake who calls out his OC in public in regards to his play calling and game planning.

AngeloV
01-27-2016, 10:08 PM
Harris and Tate both have their attributes, but the one area that Tate beats Harris hands down is being a total flake who calls out his OC in public in regards to his play calling and game planning.

And yet perhaps the best run team in the league was able to get over that 1 incident. He sure didn't create a stink when the Stamps chose to make BLM their starter over him.

R.J
01-27-2016, 10:15 PM
I recall Harris and Brady arguing on at least 1 occasion.

And yet perhaps the best run team in the league was able to get over that 1 incident. He sure didn't create a stink when the Stamps chose to make BLM their starter over him.
Yup, took it rather well and continues to do so. Seems pretty happy to be the back-up now and continually thanks Hufnagel for all he's done for him.

Rich
01-27-2016, 11:24 PM
Let's keep in mind the season Harris played in last year. He was among the best QBs in the league until mid October after the Ottawa (home) game. At that point when it became obvious the BJs were going to kick the Argos out to Hamilton to play, overall team morale collapsed and the entire team's play went down dramatically not just Harris'. Their next game that was any good was the semi final against Hamilton. Harris carried this team most of the way, it is a big enough sample size for me to say he is the best backup in the league and probably an above average starter; better than Jennings, Willy, and Glenn.

I agree 100%. Harris rates highly on intangibles, too. He is a fierce competitor and it shows. How many 4th quarter comebacks did he engineer last year? He's a guy that plays better when the game's on the line. That's a rare quality. I believe the Argos had the best red zone TD percentage in the league last year, and that speaks to Harris' character and competitiveness. He is tough as nails, takes a beating and keeps getting up, unlike that creampuff Collaros.

Let's not forget it was his first season as a starter. Ups and downs were to be expected. I'm not sure why some people expected him to maintain his early excellence throughout the season. It was simply unreasonable to expect that. Now with a full season under his belt, we should expect to see improvement next season, starting with cutting down on the picks.

Jim Barker is not a stupid man. There is no way he will let Harris get away. I believe he has already been signed, and they will announce the signing when they launch the ticket campaign any day now.

Argo57
01-27-2016, 11:32 PM
I recall Harris and Brady arguing on at least 1 occasion.

Yup, took it rather well and continues to do so. Seems pretty happy to be the back-up now and continually thanks Hufnagel for all he's done for him.

Slight difference between having a heated sideline discussion and basically calling your OC an idiot during a post game interview.

jerrym
01-28-2016, 12:46 AM
Over Drew Tate ?

While I think Ricky is still Argos #1 QB, I disagree that Tate has shown himself to be better than Harris. As Paul notes, with the exception of interceptions, Harris stats are better, and Tate's over-intense attitude on the field often backfires, while Harris has a calming effect.

paulwoods13
01-28-2016, 06:22 AM
Seems pretty happy to be the back-up now and continually thanks Hufnagel for all he's done for him.

The legend of "Huf" continues.

AngeloV
01-28-2016, 11:10 AM
While I think Ricky is still Argos #1 QB, I disagree that Tate has shown himself to be better than Harris. As Paul notes, with the exception of interceptions, Harris stats are better, and Tate's over-intense attitude on the field often backfires, while Harris has a calming effect.

I don't think interceptions can be taken lightly. They often translate into huge momentum shifts.

R.J
01-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Aside from 1 penalty he took for arguing with a ref after a field goal attempt, how does Tate's attitude backfire often ?

The legend of "Huf" continues.
Tate has admitted that he's thought about retiring multiple times and credits Hufnagel for keeping him around.
The least you could do is come up with you own material instead of just copy and pasting what I write.

paulwoods13
01-28-2016, 02:09 PM
The least you could do is come up with you own material instead of just copy and pasting what I write.

jerrym
01-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Aside from 1 penalty he took for arguing with a ref after a field goal attempt, how does Tate's attitude backfire often ?

Tate has admitted that he's thought about retiring multiple times and credits Hufnagel for keeping him around.

His intensity sometimes backfires when things don't immediately work out, thereby affecting his teammates, even when it doesn't result in a penalty. Ray and Harris both display a calmness that helps keep the team on an even keel.

AngeloV
01-28-2016, 05:05 PM
His intensity sometimes backfires when things don't immediately work out, thereby affecting his teammates, even when it doesn't result in a penalty. Ray and Harris both display a calmness that helps keep the team on an even keel.

I can't disagree there, but I will say that unlike Ray, Harris' demeanor changes when he's struggling. Mostly you can see him getting frustrated...whether it's with himself or the overall team. With Ray, you can't see that at all.

paulwoods13
01-28-2016, 05:10 PM
I can't disagree there, but I will say that unlike Ray, Harris' demeanor changes when he's struggling. Mostly you can see him getting frustrated...whether it's with himself or the overall team. With Ray, you can't see that at all.

Yeah, Ray never seems too high and he never seems to get down on himself or anyone else. Harris's frustration was fairly noticeable at times during the two games before Ray took over. But it always seemed to be directed at himself, at least.

Argo57
01-28-2016, 07:06 PM
Yeah, Ray never seems too high and he never seems to get down on himself or anyone else. Harris's frustration was fairly noticeable at times during the two games before Ray took over. But it always seemed to be directed at himself, at least.

He probably sensed that Ray would take over when ready which would add to his frustration.
I still think being replaced so late in the season and in the playoffs will play into his decision to return to Toronto or move elsewhere.

Rich
01-29-2016, 12:24 AM
Yeah, Ray never seems too high and he never seems to get down on himself or anyone else.

I see this as a glass half-full/half empty situation.

Sure, it's one thing to be a cool, collected, surgical QB when your cylinders are firing at 100% But when your abilities and skills start to diminish -- and surely nobody can deny that Ricky's skills are not what they were in 2005 -- then you need to rely on your leadership skills and football savvy to keep carrying a team. Ray's got football savvy in spades. But I think this young team needs more than his phlegmatic leadership can provide right now.

Look at Tom Brady. His skills are not what they once were. But he is constantly firing up his teammates on the sidelines. He is a vocal, demonstrative leader. Football is all about channeling your emotions on the field. If you're not playing football with emotion, then you're not playing hard enough. Maybe the reason Harris had so many surprising 4th quarter comebacks last year is because his teammates fed off his obvious positive energy and temporarily raised the level of their game.

Double Dare
01-29-2016, 08:26 AM
I see this as a glass half-full/half empty situation.

Sure, it's one thing to be a cool, collected, surgical QB when your cylinders are firing at 100% But when your abilities and skills start to diminish -- and surely nobody can deny that Ricky's skills are not what they were in 2005 -- then you need to rely on your leadership skills and football savvy to keep carrying a team. Ray's got football savvy in spades. But I think this young team needs more than his phlegmatic leadership can provide right now.

Look at Tom Brady. His skills are not what they once were. But he is constantly firing up his teammates on the sidelines. He is a vocal, demonstrative leader. Football is all about channeling your emotions on the field. If you're not playing football with emotion, then you're not playing hard enough. Maybe the reason Harris had so many surprising 4th quarter comebacks last year is because his teammates fed off his obvious positive energy and temporarily raised the level of their game.
... and it starts at the head coach.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8