PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new merch on the CFL site?

1argoholic
02-11-2016, 11:12 AM
After millennials or something? I'd wear the CFL toque and that's about it. Perhaps the Argo toque that looks like it's for a five year old. I can't wear New Era hats as they fit like a bucket. I'm not a hip hop or rap guy with my jeans hanging below my arse so those urban youth type designs BLOW in my books. Those t's with Hustle are HORRIBLE. Plus the standardized sites SUCK! I guess they want to attract kids so I hope it works.

Holy Shite I just went to look at that merch again and the Argo toque is $39.99. WTF!!!!

gilthethrill
02-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Of course they want to attract the youth....the CFL already knows that they have us.

1argoholic
02-11-2016, 12:28 PM
So give us something to wear because no one wants to see me yank down my pants to show my gitch and toss on one of those HUSTLE t's and hat pulled over my ears sideways. haha

Double Dare
02-11-2016, 12:34 PM
I'd wear the CFL toque and that's about it. Perhaps the Argo toque that looks like it's for a five year old. I can't wear New Era hats as they fit like a bucket. I'm not a hip hop or rap guy with my jeans hanging below my arse so those urban youth type designs BLOW in my books. Those t's with Hustle are HORRIBLE. Plus the standardized sites SUCK! I guess they want to attract kids so I hope it works.

Holy Shite I just went to look at that merch again and the Argo toque is $39.99. WTF!!!! Wear the toque in August, and let it all hang out bitch.

1argoholic
02-11-2016, 12:37 PM
hahaha. I'll hang the toque off of it like dude in the Red Hot Chili Peppers wears a sock. haha.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8