PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Kodi ?

R.J
03-17-2016, 05:49 PM
I've been thinking about getting a kodi box and downgrading my tv package. Most of the stuff I watch nowadays is online nowadays - with exception to the CFL. So, just wondering if anyone has been using the program or box and what their thoughts are on it.

Reggiemac
03-17-2016, 05:57 PM
I, too am thinking of going to a android tv streaming box using Kodi . Will watch for comments . Hope to find out if we can get TSN for cfl games.

Fumblitis
04-01-2016, 06:50 PM
I just bought a couple. They're great for movies. I've watched a little hockey on there too. Most sports feeds are in standard def so I've retained cable for the CFL season because I want a pristine picture for that. But it does have TSN feeds if you prefer.

Fumblitis
04-01-2016, 06:52 PM
I've been thinking about getting a kodi box and downgrading my tv package. Most of the stuff I watch nowadays is online nowadays - with exception to the CFL. So, just wondering if anyone has been using the program or box and what their thoughts are on it.Yeah I cut my cable bill in half.

R.J
04-01-2016, 09:53 PM
I just bought a couple. They're great for movies. I've watched a little hockey on there too. Most sports feeds are in standard def so I've retained cable for the CFL season because I want a pristine picture for that. But it does have TSN feeds if you prefer.

Yeah I cut my cable bill in half.
Yeah this is what I was thinking. As it stands, I watch a lot of my shows online anyways; the only thing I need tv for now is HD TSN to watch CFL football. A buddy of mine has an HD antenna (gets about 28 channels) and has kodi to watch everything else.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8