PDA

View Full Version : CFL Fantasy Football

Entropy19
03-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Who would you take first overall in 2012?

Will
03-28-2012, 06:57 PM
What's most striking about this poll is the absence of running backs. Anyone who has played in any NFL fantasy leagues knows why.

Entropy19
03-29-2012, 12:23 PM
What's most striking about this poll is the absence of running backs. Anyone who has played in any NFL fantasy leagues knows why.

Whitaker is on there... kinda surprised nobody voted for the CFL's leading rusher last year... Probably has something to do with the passing style game of the CFL vs the controlled running game of the NFL. I pick RB’s first in NFL too, I would never do it for CFL Fantasy! Different games require different strategies…

Will
03-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Whitaker is on there... kinda surprised nobody voted for the CFL's leading rusher last year... Probably has something to do with the passing style game of the CFL vs the controlled running game of the NFL. I pick RB’s first in NFL too, I would never do it for CFL Fantasy! Different games require different strategies…

That's precisely what I meant.

Entropy19
04-01-2012, 11:22 PM
That's precisely what I meant.

ya... I (being commissioner of my league) always bump my WR and RB stats a little to close the gap between RB's/WR's and QB's. Especially in CFL fantasy football with only 8 teams. Much better for CFL fantasy to not have your QB be the star of the team.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8