PDA

View Full Version : I went to the Ticats store today

Will
05-21-2016, 04:23 PM
The Ticats opened up a new store at THF last week and I went today to check it out, and they've done a good job. Wide assortment of player jerseys available for sale and a wide range of other apparel and gear that you can buy.

Something the Argos wouldn't do immediately, but once the brand is rebuilt, a physical store such as this would be a great idea.

Argo57
05-21-2016, 07:48 PM
The Ticats opened up a new store at THF last week and I went today to check it out, and they've done a good job. Wide assortment of player jerseys available for sale and a wide range of other apparel and gear that you can buy.

Something the Argos wouldn't do immediately, but once the brand is rebuilt, a physical store such as this would be a great idea.

Ticats have always done a good job in making merchandise available to their fan base.

ArgoGabe22
05-21-2016, 09:38 PM
I went to the Ticats store today and lived to tell the tale.

Jayahre
05-24-2016, 11:35 AM
They have a pretty good store in Ottawa too located in the stadium/arena area. Will there be an Argo store at BMO? seems logical to have one the Ottawa one is always packed on game days.

TheHammer
05-24-2016, 09:18 PM
I went to the Ticats store today and lived to tell the tale.

Why what happened? Or is this just a Hamilton joke?

Will
05-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Why what happened? Or is this just a Hamilton joke?

I think he's lampooning the irony of an Argo fan walking into the Ticat store. Apparently there were two of us on the same day!

ArgoGabe22
05-24-2016, 11:18 PM
I think he's lampooning the irony of an Argo fan walking into the Ticat store. Apparently there were two of us on the same day!

Correct. I actually went to the soft ball game too.

LLB997
05-24-2016, 11:29 PM
They have a pretty good store in Ottawa too located in the stadium/arena area. Will there be an Argo store at BMO? seems logical to have one the Ottawa one is always packed on game days.

i was at the redblacks store and wasnt very impressed. it looked pretty thrown togther. Basically a small area near the stadium/arena doors roped off selling football/hockey merch. i'd suspect the Argos could emulate that set up at the very least.

T-Bone
05-25-2016, 01:17 AM
There is very little walking traffic around BMO Field outside of game days so I highly doubt there will be a store open there outside of game days. Real Sports Apperal which is MLSE's retail store at the ACC tweeted awhile back they will be carrying Argos merchandise this coming season. Right now it is pretty much Raptors only.

TheHammer
05-25-2016, 02:09 PM

With your Argo apparel on?

7dj83r8f78t4alf8