PDA

View Full Version : Are Reid, Cobourne and Renolds done?

KCargosfan
04-02-2012, 09:06 AM
Thoughts? What a difference 12 months can make.

ArgoGabe22
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Couborne is probably is the best one out of the three. Rumours said SSK had an interest in him. Problem with Reid is he's coming off of a knee injury and Reynolds is worn out. There is still a few FAs unsigned like Taylor Robertson. You would think a Canadian lineman of his quality would be signed by now.

I'm saying there done unless a team pulls off a 'Micheal Bishop' signing mid way through the season.

ArgoRavi
04-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Rob Murphy is available as well. Many of these players may be done but they could resurface as mid-season replacements. There is little question that all of these players are nearing the end of their careers although Cobourne, one would think, would have a bit more time yet.

Entropy19
04-02-2012, 08:35 PM
I would hope to see Renolds back! I think he has some good years (yes, I think he has several left) ahead of him. Is numbers weren't horrible considering he never really got into the flow of the game going 2/3rds with cornish. I would personally rather see renolds in sask over cobourne.

1argoholic
04-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Seems like football careers are becoming shorter and shorter. I hate when guys that have some gas left in the tank are forced out. This just happens to be the life of a football player when younger cheaper guys come up.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8