PDA

View Full Version : Rudge is the man !

RoRoYoBoat
04-08-2012, 03:20 PM
http://www.thestar.com/sports/football/cfl/argos/article/1157435--argo-fans-will-be-cool-again-promises-ceo-chris-rudge

Everybody needs to be engaged, accessible and promoting our brand. We have to be proud of the organization we represent. We have to be open, honest and candid. We have to deliver on our promises. Talk is cheap. Results matter.

Q: Any changes in the logo (http://www.argonauts.ca/page/uniforms-and-logos) for this season?

A: The logo will remain the same but we’re going to have new uniforms (revealed May 1) that recapture the double blue concept.

We even have a defensive coordinator, who is going to be a bigger risk-taker and play a more exciting kind of defence.

we’re at the Rogers Centre (for next five years). We have to make sure it’s filled by creating an exciting team.

Too bad I can't handle the pay cut. I would love to go work for the guy and sell Argonaut football to Toronto business...

paulwoods13
04-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Q: Any changes in the logo for this season?

A: The logo will remain the same but we’re going to have new uniforms (revealed May 1) that recapture the double blue concept. [/url]

Would have loved to see the boat come back, but it's great to hear that Double Blue will be re-emphasized. Maybe light blue home jerseys? Light blue pants? Light blue numbers on the road jerseys?

AngeloV
04-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Would have loved to see the boat come back, but it's great to hear that Double Blue will be re-emphasized. Maybe light blue home jerseys? Light blue pants? Light blue numbers on the road jerseys?

I like the light blue pants idea, but I don't like light blue numbers on the white jerseys. IMO, it's too hard to read the number.

Argonauter
04-10-2012, 06:00 PM
I wonder what Rudge means,

Q: Any changes in the logo (http://www.argonauts.ca/page/uniforms-and-logos) for this season?

A: The logo will remain the same but we’re going to have new uniforms (revealed May 1) that recapture the double blue concept.

I'm all for emphasizing more the Cambrige blue.

RoRoYoBoat
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Rudge is the Man :)

http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?content=20120412_075435_5592

Downtownfan
04-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Rudge is a really well-spoken, competent and credible individual. Braley has had a masterstroke in hiring him, and I think he will prove, in the long run, far better for the franchise than we realize now. His association with OTP and the Olympics makes the media types respect him, which is the first step in revitalizing the Argo image in TO.

RoRoYoBoat
04-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Rudge is a really well-spoken, competent and credible individual. Braley has had a masterstroke in hiring him, and I think he will prove, in the long run, far better for the franchise than we realize now. His association with OTP and the Olympics makes the media types respect him, which is the first step in revitalizing the Argo image in TO.

Only problem is if he can't fix things. You have to come to the conclusion that no one can and that would be very,very bad. I am confident !

R.J
04-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Only problem is if he can't fix things. You have to come to the conclusion that no one can and that would be very,very bad. I am confident !
I'm already starting to come to that conclusion as well, Rudge is the man IMO and I do believe with time he can turn things around, both he and Pelley seem to be made of the same cloth, and as I've previously stated the Argos need a CEO like Pelley or Rudge for this thing to work.

On a side note, every time I hear Brady say that he is a CFL fan I cringe, then start laughing at how stupid that sounds, then get pissed. I'm almost disgusted to be a CFL fan, knowing that Brady is a so called "fan".

AngeloV
04-12-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm almost disgusted to be a CFL fan, knowing that Brady is a so called "fan".

No need to feel that way. You are a TRUE fan, while he just plays the political game.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8