PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pro Teams??

argonaut11xx
04-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Im sure that most folks here are like myself, The Argo's are your #1 most favorite team in any league on the planet.

That said what are your OTHER fav teams in what other Pro leagues? -- NHL, MLB, NFL, NBA, Major League Lacrosse?, Rank them in order

Here's mine

#1 - Toronto Argonauts CFL
#2 - Montreal Alouettes CFL
#3 - Toronto Maple Leafs NHL
#4 - Detroit Lions NFL
#5 - Detroit Tigers MLB

T-Bone
04-09-2012, 03:28 PM
1. Toronto FC
2. Toronto Argonauts
3. Toronto Blue Jays
4. Toronto Raptors
5. Toronto Maple Leafs
6. Toronto Marlies
7. Toronto Rock

ArgoGabe22
04-09-2012, 04:26 PM
1.Toronto Argonauts
2. Arsenal
3. Calgary Stampeders
3.Calgary Flames
4. Toronto Blue Jays
5. Toronto Raptors

6. The Kansas City Chiefs (I don't watch them but when people ask whats my "NFL" team its the Chiefs just to sound unique)

Will
04-09-2012, 05:33 PM
1) Toronto Argonauts
2) Toronto Blue Jays
3) Toronto Maple Leafs
4) Minnesota Vikings
5) Toronto Raptors
6) Toronto Rock

marcwagz
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
tie for 1 argos, leafs raptors
2 blue jays
3 rock
4 ny giants

matchuk
04-09-2012, 09:58 PM
1. Toronto Argonauts
2. Calgary Flames
3. Toronto Blue Jays
4. Tennessee Titans
5. Toronto Rock/Toronto Raptors

1argoholic
04-09-2012, 11:52 PM
1. Argonauts
2. Leafs
3. Rock
4. Vikings
5. Stamps
6. Flames
7. Jays

Michigan Wolverines would be right in the top mix but they're not pro obviously. When push comes to shove I'm a long suffering Leaf fan. Jays have fallen in my list as the years go by. My wife is from Cowtown thus I started cheering for Calgary teams in the last 14 years. Difficult to make a list.

ArgoRavi
04-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Other than the Argos, I find myself cheering more against teams like the Canucks.

1argoholic
04-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh Ravi that's exactly how my wife and I both feel. Especially living here with these Canuck fans who'll be booing Lou with the first goal he lets in. Strange bunch these BCers just ask NOB who's equally as lucky to be living in crazy BC.

ArgoGabe22
04-10-2012, 02:35 PM
When I used to live Calgary we would stay in BC for the summer and never experienced anything weird except maybe when we went too far in Gastown and ended up on Hastings. Also the night air smells like you know what. But that's Vancouver, we spent time in smaller towns and it seemed pretty normal to me. What do I know, I was just a kid then.

Deerkeeper
04-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Argo fan first and the rest of the CFL after that, but beyond that I really couldn't give a rats ass. Okay, I will admit that I am an ice cold Leafs fan and I will support the other Canadian NHL teams when necessary but as far as I am concerned all professional sport can fall off the far end of the world. I love the sports they play, I just have no use for the leagues that play them at the "highest" level. I can go to an Inter-county baseball game and enjoy it just as much - if not more - than any over priced and over hyped Blow Jay game you could drag me to.

LLB997
04-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Argo fan first and the rest of the CFL after that, but beyond that I really couldn't give a rats ass. Okay, I will admit that I am an ice cold Leafs fan and I will support the other Canadian NHL teams when necessary but as far as I am concerned all professional sport can fall off the far end of the world. I love the sports they play, I just have no use for the leagues that play them at the "highest" level. I can go to an Inter-county baseball game and enjoy it just as much - if not more - than any over priced and over hyped Blow Jay game you could drag me to.

wow, we share the same brain.

T-Bone
04-11-2012, 08:13 AM
I can go to an Inter-county baseball game and enjoy it just as much - if not more - than any over priced and over hyped Blow Jay game you could drag me to.That's fine, but Blue Jays tickets are not over priced compared to other teams in this city. They have some of the cheapest tickets in town other then the Marlies.

ArgoZ
04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
1. Toronto Argonauts
2. Manchester United
3. Detroit Red Wings
4. Buffalo Bills
5. Toronto FC

DanTheFan
04-17-2012, 11:22 PM
The only teams I consider myself a true fan/supporter of are all in Toronto (Argos, Leafs, Jays, Raptors). I find them all incredibly frustrating, but that's the price I pay for being loyal.

Scottish_Argo
04-21-2012, 09:29 AM
My fave teams of each sport in no order

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs
NCAAF: Florida Gators
Soccer: Rangers FC 1st then Chelsea FC

jrt55555
05-30-2012, 02:07 PM
CFL: Toronto Argos