PDA

View Full Version : Offensive brilliance by Lions

KCargosfan
07-30-2016, 12:55 AM
Brilliant playcalling by Khari Jones and brilliant execution by Jon Jennings tonight. That performance is what the CFL needs more of. Incredibly entertaining.

PullTogether73
07-30-2016, 04:57 AM
???
They lost.
Collapsed in the fourth quarter.

Double Dare
07-30-2016, 06:31 AM
Huh? They crapped their shorts in the forth scoring only 7 to Calgary's 22 ... are you being sarcastic?

Argo
07-30-2016, 11:23 AM
Jennings' OT toss picked in the end zone was the fatal mistake. Live and learn. A very entertaining game of offensive fireworks.

PullTogether73
07-30-2016, 11:55 AM
Just looked at the box score for this game.
Stampeders matched the Lions in every regard on offence.
Plus, they did not have the benefit of a special teams touchdown.
Plus, they won the game.

I believe the Stampeders offence should be feted.

R.J
07-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Overall I agree with KC - Khari did call a good game. Youth did Jennings in; not Khari's play calling. Surprisingly the Lions offense has done well; Khari's track record (as an OC) isn't the greatest, but I suppose being given a demotion and added time has helped.

KCargosfan
07-30-2016, 03:28 PM
???
They lost.
Collapsed in the fourth quarter.

Huh? They crapped their shorts in the forth scoring only 7 to Calgary's 22 ... are you being sarcastic?

You do realize Jones is the offensive coordinator and Jennings the QB, correct? That means they don't have anything to do with the defense.

For the record, this was posted with about 3:10 left in the 4th, but it was still a great performance.

PullTogether73
07-30-2016, 05:28 PM
You do realize Jones is the offensive coordinator and Jennings the QB, correct? That means they don't have anything to do with the defense.

For the record, this was posted with about 3:10 left in the 4th, but it was still a great performance.

Yes, I thought of that after my original post, which you quoted.
That is why I checked the box score to compare the two offences.
Hence, my post quoted below.

Just looked at the box score for this game.
Stampeders matched the Lions in every regard on offence.
Plus, they did not have the benefit of a special teams touchdown.
Plus, they won the game.

I believe the Stampeders offence should be feted.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8