PDA

View Full Version : Aug. 4/16 - Saskatchewan Roughriders @ Calgary Stampeders Game Thread

Will
08-01-2016, 03:01 PM
773 @ 774

Go Stamps!

All signs point to a Calgary slaughter.

Will
08-01-2016, 03:37 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Durant takes majority of 1st team reps Day 1. Says no decision on starting QB at CGY will be made till Day 2 <a href="https://t.co/bgdMSpnIkT">pic.twitter.com/bgdMSpnIkT</a></p>&mdash; Rod Pedersen (@rodpedersen) <a href="https://twitter.com/rodpedersen/status/760189633791528960">August 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Argo57
08-01-2016, 04:09 PM
773 @ 774

Go Stamps!

All signs point to a Calgary slaughter.

Hope you're right, maybe Chris Jones will continue dining on Humble Pie for a while longer.

R.J
08-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Hope you're right, maybe Chris Jones will continue dining on Humble Pie for a while longer.
TBH, I'm glad Jones is getting some humble pie. Jones along with Murphy just tried to "steal" Grozman of the Stamps PR (why didn't they just draft him instead of wasting picks on NFLer's ?). They have also made some bad trades and other questionable moves. I think Jones will eventually fix things in Saskatchewan, but I'm glad his ego isn't getting any bigger right now.

R.J
08-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else think the Riders jerseys look awkward and really tight around the shoulders ?

PullTogether73
08-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else think the Riders jerseys look awkward and really tight around the shoulders ?

I don't see anything odd with their jerseys.

I'm glad they went back to green and white without the black.
Now if the Stampeders would go back to red and white without the black...:)

ArgoGabe22
08-05-2016, 11:06 AM

I saw it too. Especially on Durant and Greg Jones. Their sleeves look a bit tighter/shorter as well when compared to the others. But it is odd, wouldn't every team get the same jersey specifications from Adidas?

R.J
08-05-2016, 11:44 AM
Now if the Stampeders would go back to red and white without the black...:)
LOL. Agreed.

I saw it too. Especially on Durant and Greg Jones. Their sleeves look a bit tighter/shorter as well when compared to the others. But it is odd, wouldn't every team get the same jersey specifications from Adidas?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. Seems weird that the Riders are the only ones with this issue.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8