PDA

View Full Version : How does a pasty white 20 someting from the Peg become as ISIS supporter?

1argoholic
08-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Without the internet this never happens. Little piece of crap got what he deserved thanks to the RCMP. We need to put more funding into Canadian Mental Health, so my wife can get a raise. haha.

Double Dare
08-11-2016, 12:37 PM
He was a Bomber fan (sick joke).

marcwagz
08-17-2016, 07:02 PM
seduced by a hot terrorist maybe?
Although considering their female members get no authority or responsibility it was probably a male.

Gill The Thrill
08-27-2016, 04:18 AM
Without the internet this never happens. Little piece of crap got what he deserved thanks to the RCMP. We need to put more funding into Canadian Mental Health, so my wife can get a raise. haha.
Could be the result of years of skewed propaganda (for the sake of political correctness) which taught kids in this guys generation that everything Western and Christian was racist as much as what he might have picked up from the internet that led him to do what he did. Thank God for the FBI, who were on the ball, and alerted the RCMP who seemed asleep at the switch. ...Glad the Mounties finished the job without any other fatalities.

This is the type of story that keeps me awake at night...that and the Argos play on this night.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8