PDA

View Full Version : Musicians wanted

Claude Martel
08-16-2016, 07:44 PM
«Les Gars qui Vivent» are the official tailgaters of the Montreal Alouettes. On November 25th, during the Grey Cup week, we are organizing a tailgate party on the premises of the Metropolitan United Church, downtown Toronto. The event will start at 4pm and end at 8pm. Free food and hot beverages will served and voluntary contributions will go to the church.

We want our event to end with a one hour concert that will be presented in the church and we would like all musicians to be CFL fans, proudly wearing their jersey. We are therefore looking for Argos fans that can play an instrument and are willing to share their talent with the rest of us (There is a grand piano in the church).

If you can play or know someone who can play one or two songs please let me know.

Kind regards.

Will
08-17-2016, 08:09 AM
Sorry Claude mon amis, but that musician will most definitely not be me!

Will

OV Argo
08-18-2016, 06:01 PM
Whatever happened to that Argo fan who used to post - (here or the previous forum?) - who was a bass player in blues bands - can't recall his Argofans handle? - anybody ?

ArgoRavi
08-18-2016, 10:56 PM
Whatever happened to that Argo fan who used to post - (here or the previous forum?) - who was a bass player in blues bands - can't recall his Argofans handle? - anybody ?

Wasn't it BluesMan? If it is who I think it is, I see him on Facebook. He is an Ottawa resident and a fan first and foremost of the RedBlacks. I thought that he was an Argos fan but when I asked him about it last week, he said that the Argos were only his #1 team when Ottawa didn't have one.

Claude Martel
08-20-2016, 08:20 PM
Wasn't it BluesMan? If it is who I think it is, I see him on Facebook. He is an Ottawa resident and a fan first and foremost of the RedBlacks. I thought that he was an Argos fan but when I asked him about it last week, he said that the Argos were only his #1 team when Ottawa didn't have one.

Thanks. Can you ask BluesMan if he intends to go to the grey cup?

7dj83r8f78t4alf8