Argo
08-17-2016, 10:22 AM
Good luck Als... you'll need it.

R.J
08-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Go Blackreds!

AngeloV
08-19-2016, 08:02 PM
Twice now that Antoine Pruneau has looked REALLY bad trying to tackle Nik Lewis. Once for a TD, and the other setting up a TD. Is he afraid of him, or something?

AngeloV
08-19-2016, 08:28 PM
Terrible defensive call by the Als on that hail Mary. Why would you have Bear Woods--a big tackling LB drop into the end zone in coverage, and have Winston Venable--a DB turned cover LB underneath? Makes absolutely no sense.

AngeloV
08-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Lewis kills Pruneau on a block allowing the Als to convert 2nd and 25. Pruneau is his bitch tonight.

AngeloV
08-19-2016, 09:35 PM
What a great catch by Duron Carter for a TD. I get why people don't like him, but people that don't admit he's a great receiver are delusional. What a blowout this has become.

Wobbler
08-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Montreal has given us a shot at first place tomorrow. Merci!

argotom
08-19-2016, 10:09 PM
No one saw this coming from the Als.
Every time they play a bad game and confirm their worst team in the league status, then this happens.

gilthethrill
08-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Terrible defensive call by the Als on that hail Mary. Why would you have Bear Woods--a big tackling LB drop into the end zone in coverage, and have Winston Venable--a DB turned cover LB underneath? Makes absolutely no sense.

I applaud Ottawa who, with 32 seconds left on the clock instead of taking a knee, actually made an effort to score a TD before halftime. Seems too many teams waste that opportunity. Nik Lewis can still play. Man I have come to hate Ottawa.

argotom
08-19-2016, 11:37 PM
I applaud Ottawa who, with 32 seconds left on the clock instead of taking a knee, actually made an effort to score a TD before halftime. Seems too many teams waste that opportunity. Nik Lewis can still play. Man I have come to hate Ottawa.

That is the hail Mary pass of the year.

Argo
08-20-2016, 12:47 AM
No one saw this coming from the Als.
Every time they play a bad game and confirm their worst team in the league status, then this happens.

I certainly didn't anticipate a massive Montreal victory, nor perhaps Kevin Glenn's finest hour.

KCargosfan
08-20-2016, 02:58 AM
What a great catch by Duron Carter for a TD. I get why people don't like him, but people that don't admit he's a great receiver are delusional. What a blowout this has become.

Agreed. Carter is hard to like as a person, but as a player, he's arguably the most dynamic receiver in the league.

KCargosfan
08-20-2016, 03:00 AM
Lewis kills Pruneau on a block allowing the Als to convert 2nd and 25. Pruneau is his bitch tonight.

True.

Argo
08-20-2016, 01:21 PM
Oh Stefan Logan... there you were, available to be signed...

KCargosfan
08-20-2016, 07:28 PM

I know. Damn.

ArgoGabe22
08-20-2016, 08:01 PM

You never know. He may be an Argo when he gets old and slow. We tend to sign a lot of ex-Als return guys.

R.J
08-21-2016, 12:33 PM
I did expect a blow out, but not Montreal dominating the game lol.

OV Argo
08-22-2016, 04:19 PM
Twice now that Antoine Pruneau has looked REALLY bad trying to tackle Nik Lewis. Once for a TD, and the other setting up a TD. Is he afraid of him, or something?

Hard to believe you haven't noticed Nik Lewis doing this before - he has made a career of running over or thru smaller defenders - linebackers and DBs who he has outweighed by a bunch (and he is now reportedly well over the advertised 240 pounds); no excuse for Pruneau - he should be able to make tackles (or hang on till help arrives), but Lewis has been doing this for years now; a smarter defensive coach might put a BIG LB in the game some and have him bash and smash Lewis - not just on tackles when Lewis catches the ball but all over the field on run plays or when he is trying to block for other receivers - that might make St Nik think a bit or have his head on a swivel some; but such adjustments are beyond a lot of CFL coaches now IMO.

Double Dare
08-23-2016, 07:44 AM
Hard to believe you haven't noticed Nik Lewis doing this before - he has made a career of running over or thru smaller defenders - linebackers and DBs who he has outweighed by a bunch (and he is now reportedly well over the advertised 240 pounds); no excuse for Pruneau - he should be able to make tackles (or hang on till help arrives), but Lewis has been doing this for years now; a smarter defensive coach might put a BIG LB in the game some and have him bash and smash Lewis - not just on tackles when Lewis catches the ball but all over the field on run plays or when he is trying to block for other receivers - that might make St Nik think a bit or have his head on a swivel some; but such adjustments are beyond a lot of CFL coaches now IMO. Yep, a buffet freight train!

AngeloV
08-23-2016, 12:02 PM
Hard to believe you haven't noticed Nik Lewis doing this before - he has made a career of running over or thru smaller defenders - linebackers and DBs who he has outweighed by a bunch (and he is now reportedly well over the advertised 240 pounds); no excuse for Pruneau - he should be able to make tackles (or hang on till help arrives), but Lewis has been doing this for years now; a smarter defensive coach might put a BIG LB in the game some and have him bash and smash Lewis - not just on tackles when Lewis catches the ball but all over the field on run plays or when he is trying to block for other receivers - that might make St Nik think a bit or have his head on a swivel some; but such adjustments are beyond a lot of CFL coaches now IMO.

LOL, I was bored and was just playing with ya OV. I was expecting a much earlier response from you.

R.J
08-23-2016, 12:16 PM
IMO Pruneau has struggled this season. Personally I've always thought he was a bit slow.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8