PDA

View Full Version : Current Reebok Jersey Sale

argomANIA
04-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey guys just got an email from www.jerseycity.ca (http://www.jerseycity.ca)
Adult jersey $39.99
Kids jersey $19.99

Looks like most of the CFL stuff is on sale

Mulder
04-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Yeah, But they only have Small Argo jerseys left. I wonder if they are on sale at the Jays Shop??

argomANIA
04-14-2012, 10:41 AM
T-Bone was there yesterday and he said they didn't have any Argo gear

argofandave
04-14-2012, 12:20 PM
I was at the Jays Shop before the town hall meeting a few weeks ago and they still had lots of Argos jerseys (both dark blue and white and perhaps light blue as well) for sale at the same price as Jersey City. I assume that all the Argo stuff was put away once the Jays season started although they were in one little section of the store that could've been easily missed. They also had a few jerseys with names and numbers sewn on for about $60 but they were all XXL except for one XL.

ArgoGabe22
04-14-2012, 05:54 PM
CFL.ca has the same prices but I'm guessing Jersey City is selling direct from CFL.ca. They should put the personalization on sale as well.

Mulder
04-14-2012, 10:28 PM
CFL.ca has the same prices but I'm guessing Jersey City is selling direct from CFL.ca. They should put the personalization on sale as well.

jerseycity.ca = cflshop.ca

owned and operated by same company

T-Bone
04-15-2012, 01:22 AM
T-Bone was there yesterday and he said they didn't have any Argo gear
That was during the Jays game. I assume during regular business hours they put it back out.

Scottish_Argo
04-21-2012, 09:38 AM
The jersey i bought on vacation is too big for me now ..(same with the majority of my NFL jerseys) , ill get the new Argo's home jersey when it comes out .

I understand the argo's are getting a new jersey is the rest of the league , or is reebok changing the fabric and cut of the jerseys they use to give the athletes more of a advantage

1argoholic
04-21-2012, 02:48 PM
I believe that the whole league is getting new jersey's with new types of fabric. I hope reebok does a better job of designing this time around.
Plenty of trans planted Scottish CFL fans in Canada. I know of plenty of Canadians with Scottish blood including my wife and my great buddy who comes on this board the odd time. I actually have a Scottish last name as my parents changed their name before I was born. Funny how I have zero Scottish blood but I love celtic punk. haha.

Nice to have someone on board from Scotland. Are you a native of Scotland or a transplanted Torontonian?

Scottish_Argo
04-21-2012, 03:32 PM
I believe that the whole league is getting new jersey's with new types of fabric. I hope reebok does a better job of designing this time around.
Plenty of trans planted Scottish CFL fans in Canada. I know of plenty of Canadians with Scottish blood including my wife and my great buddy who comes on this board the odd time. I actually have a Scottish last name as my parents changed their name before I was born. Funny how I have zero Scottish blood but I love celtic punk. haha.

Nice to have someone on board from Scotland. Are you a native of Scotland or a transplanted Torontonian?

Cool cant wait to see all the new jerseys hopefully the changes are alot better than what Nike done to the majority of the NFL which was nothing !

Yeah im from Scotland , and when you say celtic you mean the team ?......Im a Rangers fan :D

1argoholic
04-22-2012, 03:33 PM
No Celtic as in Celtic Punk music. At least that's what we call it in North America.

Scottish_Argo
04-23-2012, 03:51 AM
No Celtic as in Celtic Punk music. At least that's what we call it in North America.

Ahhhh right !

7dj83r8f78t4alf8