PDA

View Full Version : Argos Kids club

Kenners
08-18-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm takin' my lil brother to the game on saturday and I want to get him into the Argos kids club but i can't seem to get into it, apparently its not available? Apparently members can get on the field after the game. It's his first game so i'm hoping to make it awesome.

anyone know how to get on it?

PullTogether73
08-19-2016, 12:21 AM
Yah, I just checked on the website and the link to the "Buy Now" isn't working.
Call the Argonauts tomorrow and they should activate a membership for you.

Neely2005
08-19-2016, 10:59 AM
I know that they sell the kids club package for $25 inside the stadium.

http://www.argonauts.ca/kidsclub

Kenners
08-26-2016, 09:54 AM
Yah, I just checked on the website and the link to the "Buy Now" isn't working.
Call the Argonauts tomorrow and they should activate a membership for you.

I know that they sell the kids club package for $25 inside the stadium.

http://www.argonauts.ca/kidsclub

I ended up giving them a shout the next day and they directed me to buying at the stadium. Great times, well worth the package plus my little brother got to meet Ray, Foley, Black, Elliot and Hall.... And Jason..which was his favourite one to meet lol.

AngeloV
08-26-2016, 10:30 AM
I ended up giving them a shout the next day and they directed me to buying at the stadium. Great times, well worth the package plus my little brother got to meet Ray, Foley, Black, Elliot and Hall.... And Jason..which was his favourite one to meet lol.

Nice to hear. Glad it was a good experience.

Downtownfan
08-26-2016, 01:07 PM
I'm annoyed-- both my kids, aged 9 and 7, are season ticket holders: Why aren't they automatically part of the Kids Club? Shouldn't they be?

Not only should kid season ticket holders be automatically in Kids Club, there should be discount single tickets for kids.

ArgoGabe22
08-26-2016, 01:15 PM
I'm annoyed-- both my kids, aged 9 and 7, are season ticket holders: Why aren't they automatically part of the Kids Club? Shouldn't they be?

Not only should kid season ticket holders be automatically in Kids Club, there should be discount single tickets for kids.

Does the club even know your kids are STHs? I doubt they would automatically know who is apart of your group.

Neely2005
08-26-2016, 02:04 PM

First off the Kids Club is a package that you purchase that includes a hat and a backpack. It's not something that's given out for free.

Secondly it's not like the Argonauts ask the age of their season ticket holders.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8