PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 15: Alouettes @ Stampeders

PullTogether73
10-11-2016, 01:30 PM
I will paraphrase my opening post from last week's Stampeders/Argonauts game...
I expect the Alouettes to quietly arrive in Calgary, get slaughtered by the Stampeders, and quietly leave Calgary.:sick:

I posted in another thread that I don't expect the Stamps to rest any of their starters for the rest of the regular season. They have a three game break between their last regular season game and the western final which they will host. Resting starters will make for too long a stretch of not playing.

Argocister
10-11-2016, 10:31 PM
So Stamps will score on their first drive .... in 4 plays ..... within the first 2 minutes ....less then that if Stamps get the ball first.

ArgoRavi
10-12-2016, 12:04 AM
It is amazing how the Stamps get off to quick starts week after week. That is one prepared football team.

Al&Kat
10-13-2016, 11:19 PM
This one has LANDSLIDE written all over it, sorry Als.

KCargosfan
10-14-2016, 03:27 AM
Calgary is head and shoulders above the rest of the league in the regular season.
Whether they can survive 3 weeks off and beat BC in the West final will be another matter, though.

Kudos to Wally Buono. I severely underestimated BC back in June.

PullTogether73
10-14-2016, 04:52 AM
Calgary is head and shoulders above the rest of the league in the regular season.
Whether they can survive 3 weeks off and beat BC in the West final will be another matter, though.

Kudos to Wally Buono. I severely underestimated BC back in June.

Why are you so sure that it will be B.C. in the west final?

7dj83r8f78t4alf8