PDA

View Full Version : Off-Topic Stuff found in double blue room (TO Grey Cup Sold Out Thread)

argotom
04-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Perhaps you missed the posting where I wrote: It would cost money to review the lion's share of Brunt's career output because his work for the Globe is hidden behind a paywall.

Are you prepared to bankroll this?

Or this, how about finding a recent positive article written by your man Brunt about the CFL and or Argos.
Either possibility I suggest may be impossible?

LLB997
04-26-2012, 01:14 AM
I was on another board and 1 person was defending jays attendance by saying the Jays don't paper the house. He said announced attendance at Jays games is the number of people that walk through the turnstyles. Any opinion on the validityof that statement? He then went on to say all other teams in TO inflate attendance numbers.

argolio
04-26-2012, 02:49 AM
I was on another board and 1 person was defending jays attendance by saying the Jays don't paper the house. He said announced attendance at Jays games is the number of people that walk through the turnstyles. Any opinion on the validityof that statement? He then went on to say all other teams in TO inflate attendance numbers.He's clearly deluding himself.

It's probably safer to not believe any team's attendance claims these days. I think they're all lying to some degree.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8