QB Joey Elliot
QB Alex Brink

Mulder
11-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Bigger list here - http://www.cfldaily.ca/p/2012-cfl-free-agents.html

It's incomplete.

R.J
11-30-2011, 01:28 PM
In looking at both lists, some players I would like to see in Double Blue would be....... Jamaal Lee, Ryan Phillips, Greg Peach, Andy Fantuz, Tristan Jackson, and Gregg Carr. I suppose from the Argos potential free agents I would not mind seeing Steven Jyles, Maurice Mann, Taylor Robertson, Rob Murphy (at a reduced rate), Dominic Picard, Andre Durie, Jason Pottinger, Kevin Eiben (at a reduced rate), Ejiro Kuale, Byron Parker, and Willie Pile return.

matchuk
11-30-2011, 08:42 PM
id love to see obviously most of our fas signed...but carr and fantuz as well

AngeloV
11-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Wouldn't mind going after Arjei Franklin. I think he is very underrated and a Toronto kid to boot. Likely won't need to break the bank to sign him either.

Mulder
12-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Wouldn't mind going after Arjei Franklin. I think he is very underrated and a Toronto kid to boot. Likely won't need to break the bank to sign him either.

I was thinking the same thing,

My wife's brother played with him in Uninversity.

Area 51
12-01-2011, 12:53 PM

From watching him in the CIS, I always thought Franklin would have been a much better player at the CFL level than he has. I don't see much difference between him and Watt or Bradwell - - #4 receiver at best, and likely closer to a #5 or #6.

Argos need a legit #1 receiver and possibly a #2 as well - - Fantuz or Carr would fit that role.

Still seems impossible to believe that last year's top two Argo receivers, Copeland and Owens, had ZERO touchdowns COMBINED.

Mulder
12-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Still seems impossible to believe that last year's top two Argo receivers, Copeland and Owens, had ZERO touchdowns COMBINED.

Argo's top 2 receivers were Owens, and Durie.
Copeland was number 3.

I've always thought of Arjei as under-used. He had a good season last year and this season not sure what happened. Less throws his way the games I saw (or none!) Picking him up doesn't really attack our ratio problem either. If Watt fixes his hands and fights for the ball I think he'd have a shot a being our number 2 at best

Padre29
12-02-2011, 02:46 PM
It's hard to say, who knows what Milanovich looks for in veteran players?

My suspicion is he wants the offencive line shored up after adding a Qb to compete with Jyles.

A sneaky pickup would be Alex Brink to compete with Jyles, I've watched him play and he has huge potential, the spalshier move would be to poach Buck Pierce.

Area 51
12-02-2011, 04:25 PM
No thanks to any QB from WPG. Their offence was just about as pathetic as Toronto's last year. Clearly WPG has much better receivers, so the problem there has to be the QBs and/or the OC.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8