PDA

View Full Version : Argos vs. Winnipeg July 13th Investors Group Field

1971GreyCup
04-17-2017, 08:34 AM
Anyone interested in experiencing an Argos game at IG Field should look at the fares offered by New Leaf Airlines out of Hamilton. Taxes in $350 return.

As a bonus the Winnipeg Goldeyes are in town playing Souix City Explorers at Shaw Stadium which is a lot of fun, too. The Winnipeg Goldeyes are a member of the 12-team American Association of Independent Professional Baseball

ArgoFan1
04-21-2017, 05:29 PM
I was thinking of flying that airline to Winnipeg and then drive to Regina for the Argo game there. Only just over a 5 hour drive.
I see they don't fly on Wednesdays. The game is on a Thursday, so you'd have to go a couple days in advance. Go visit the Mint. Check out the baseball game. A nice stadium they have there.

1971GreyCup
04-21-2017, 07:40 PM
I was thinking of flying that airline to Winnipeg and then drive to Regina for the Argo game there. Only just over a 5 hour drive.
I see they don't fly on Wednesdays. The game is on a Thursday, so you'd have to go a couple days in advance. Go visit the Mint. Check out the baseball game. A nice stadium they have there.

Human Rights Museum is new and worth a visit. We'll catch Goldeneyes baseball for sure.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8