PDA

View Full Version : Flex 12 Pack Released

1971GreyCup
05-09-2017, 08:45 AM
12 Tickets to be used in any combination.

I just noticed that the second tier seats on the East side are not priced. I wonder if they're selling the other seats before they realease these tickets?

jojoheath
05-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Those seats are being reserved for group sales this year I believe.

AngeloV
05-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Those seats are being reserved for group sales this year I believe.

That is what we were told at the open mic night. I would hope that they would also strategically pad the house with some freebies for certain groups they intend to target as future fans. I don't think group sales alone would be enough to fill that area.

Gill The Thrill
05-13-2017, 01:19 PM
That is what we were told at the open mic night. I would hope that they would also strategically pad the house with some freebies for certain groups they intend to target as future fans. I don't think group sales alone would be enough to fill that area.

Giving freebies never works in attracting future fans, as a matter of fact it prevents them from ever spending a dollar to buy tickets to see your product because you've let them in for free for so long. Ask the old Toronto Marlboros OHL marketing people. Ever wonder why the Blue Jays never gave out free tickets when the dome was 80% empty on weeknights. They may have discounted tickets in the 500 level, but never just gave them away because they knew that the bad publicity of devaluing tickets to nothing was worse than the optics of empty seats.

The thinking was better that every customer paid to get into the place than just letting them walk in for free, as if it was a pick up men's softball game at a local park. That doesn't leave a professional impression, and worse yet upsets loyal fans who are willing to pay year in and year out for that same product. You don't want those fans to think about spending their money elsewhere if they feel taken for granted.

Discounted tickets to childrens' groups sitting in upper level sections is ok, but freebies no way.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8