PDA

View Full Version : Argofans.com Promotion

Neely2005
05-17-2017, 07:43 AM
One question from last night's Townhall that drove home the age of a large portion of our core fanbase was the lady who asked about getting more information about the team as her ticat neighbour always had information about the Argonauts that she was unaware of.

Obviously a large portion of our fanbase is unaware of TSN 1150 and doesn't use Facebook, Twitter, Argonauts.ca, Argofans.com...

Have Argofans.com ever considered handing out cards or information at events like the Townhall, Fan Day, Corn Roast etc. to try to make more fans aware of this great site?

I think that the Argonauts organization would welcome more people being aware of this site and talking Argonauts.

Will
05-17-2017, 09:13 AM
When Mark owned this site there was a table at fan day. I am going to ask the Argos whether they'd entertain such a booth again. However, I'll need help from members on this as (a) I don't own a fold-able outdoor table, (b) don't own one of those tents and (c) anyone know where I can get a banner made? I'd also need volunteers from the site to help run the booth in shifts.

I'll provide more information as it comes available.

Neely2005
05-17-2017, 10:14 AM
When Mark owned this site there was a table at fan day. I am going to ask the Argos whether they'd entertain such a booth again. However, I'll need help from members on this as (a) I don't own a fold-able outdoor table, (b) don't own one of those tents and (c) anyone know where I can get a banner made? I'd also need volunteers from the site to help run the booth in shifts.

I'll provide more information as it comes available.

We have a folding table and chairs that we use for tailgating that I can bring. It's not huge but it's big enough for 2 people to sit behind. I am willing to take a shift and bring the table once I confirm that we're going to be able to attend.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8